Old 05-22-2024, 9:26am   #1
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 42,427 Times in 17,675 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492
Default Documents Reveal Team Brandon Authorized Deadly Force at Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://www.westernjournal.com/just-...mar-lago-raid/

Quote:
Just In: Biden Admin Authorized Deadly Use of Force in Mar-a-Lago Raid
By Johnathan Jones May 21, 2024 at 2:04pm

President Joe Biden’s Justice Department was prepared to use “deadly force” during the August 2022 FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s south Florida club and home, according to a report.

New documents obtained and shared on the social media platform X purport to show agents were not only authorized to use their firearms at the Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago club owned by Trump but had staged medical personnel to treat anyone who might have been wounded.

No shots were fired when a search warrant was executed during the unprecedented Aug. 8, 2022, raid of the home of a former president during the beginning of the federal government’s classified documents investigation.

But the DOJ was apparently ready to open fire on anyone who stood in its way in what reads as though it could have been a Waco-like siege.

Julie Kelly with RealClear Investigations shared unsealed documents relating to instructions agents were given before they raided Mar-a-Lago.

One such document declared, “Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary …”

It added that agents “planned to bring ‘Standard Issue Weapon[s],’ ‘Ammo,’ ‘Handcuffs,’ and ‘medium and large sized bolt cutters,’ but they were instructed to wear ‘unmarked polo or collared shirts’ and to keep ‘law enforcement equipment concealed.’”

Another document shared by Kelly purported to show agents were told to be cautious that media cameras might be present.

It added that they should also prepare for a firefight with Trump and his Secret Service detail.

“Should [Trump] arrive at [Mar-a-Lago], [federal agents] will be prepared to engage with [Trump] and [Secret Service] Security Team.”

Two medics were also on-scene for “HANDLING OF INJURED” while an area hospital was indemnified for anyone who might have been wounded.

The FBI calculated the drive time to the hospital from Trump’s exclusive home and resort was 18 minutes.

Additionally, per Kelly, agents were given directives on when to use “deadly force.”

In the event Trump tried to flee, federal agents were told to hold fire unless he posed a danger to them.

A document obtained by Kelly read, “Deadly force should not be used against persons whose actions are a threat solely to themselves or property unless an individual poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others in close proximity.”

Trump was not home on the day of the raid.

Kelly’s reporting caught the attention of House Republicans but has not been independently verified by The Western Journal.

The documents obtained by Kelly were reportedly unsealed on Tuesday by Judge Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over the classified documents case against the former president.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 11:33am   #2
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Old 05-22-2024, 12:02pm   #3
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 9,886 Times in 4,976 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Yep, deadly force against an EX-POTUS who had been cooperating, had recent interactions with the gov agencies, his personal home, in which his wife and son lived.

And fjb STOLE docs, had NUMEROUS classified docs in MULTIPLE locations, none meet security protocol, and he was dealt with by letting his attorneys advise the gov on their schedule.

TRUMP faces prison for such, fjb never got as much as stern letter saying not to do it again.
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 1:36pm   #4
KenHorse
Barn Stall Owner #123
Activity: 85.5%

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,069 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $525

ANYTHING is justified in order to get Trump

Because Trump is....well.....Trump
KenHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 2:19pm   #5
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2024, 4:12pm   #6
WydGlydJim
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 16.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

I would say unbelievable, but nothing the treasonous dimocratic rats do to silence their political opponent, including murder surprises me anymore..........probably past time to go full sniper movie on their corrupt azzes......
WydGlydJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 4:37pm   #7
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 24,868 Times in 11,295 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Trump is a better man than I. Because I would be throwing bodies into the Potomac.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 5:49pm   #8
KenHorse
Barn Stall Owner #123
Activity: 85.5%

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,069 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $525

Quote:
Originally Posted by WydGlydJim View Post
I would say unbelievable, but nothing the treasonous dimocratic rats do to silence their political opponent, including murder surprises me anymore..........probably past time to go full sniper movie on their corrupt azzes......
Didja catch Comey's recent bullshit?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...in/ar-BB1mRgKP

Quote:
Former FBI Director James Comey claimed Tuesday that there will be “serious” repercussions if former President Donald Trump returns to the White House, as he is “coming for” the FBI and the Department of Justice.

Comey, who served as the FBI’s director from 2013 to 2017, was talking about a hypothetical second presidency for Trump, claiming that it would be dangerous “for all Americans.” Trump has made calls for Congress to defund both the FBI and the DOJ, and indicated in an interview last month that he could fire U.S. attorneys who do not heed his order to prosecute someone, saying that it would “depend on the situation.”

“He knows their power, and I think he has regrets that he didn’t work hard enough to corrupt them last time,” Comey said on MSNBC's Alex Wagner Tonight. “So he’s coming for them and that’s a danger for all Americans.”

Comey added that should Trump become president again, he would select people to serve roles who would only be interested in fulfilling his will. He added that Trump did not have “all-stars” in these roles during his first presidency, and that he would have “the bottom of the barrel” selections for his potential second presidency.

Regarding the presidential election, Comey stated that these implications are why people “have to” vote this year. In 2023, Comey stated that it is “really important” for Trump not to become president again.

“You cannot sit on the sideline,” Comey said. “I don’t care how you feel about Joe Biden, you must vote for him because the consequences on the other side are too severe.”
Yet again, Commucrats accusing the opposition of what, they themselves, do
KenHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 6:01pm   #9
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 24,868 Times in 11,295 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

James Comey would be among the floaters.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 6:46pm   #10
Vette40th
A Real Barner
Activity: 32.3%

Thanked 1,661 Times in 866 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3694

I listened to Bongino today about it. Garland is a dick and stupid. He wanted his Waco, Ruby Ridge moment, in my opinion.
Vette40th is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion