View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 7:51am   #40
Z06David
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009022

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Dating is not likely. It's not so much that I am a pessimist. I think I am a realist. I'm mid 50's under 6 feet, low to middle income, half my hair is gone. I can only attract a trailer park bingo mama that's blind in one eye and carries a Chihuahua in her purse. I'm attracted to women that are not out just of my league, they are playing a different sport. I was way over-chicked. Lightning won't strike twice. That's not pissing and moaning.That's a fact. My wife dated and married a decent looking and moderately successful guy in me, but used me up and divorced a hundred miles of bad road. My best is long gone. I have no game, no charm, no money. I'm a plate of two week old leftovers...I just don't smell bad....yet.

At this point, my only hope is to think of myself as a barn find and do a frame up resto. Change my diet, start exercising, figure out how to remove the ten tons of stress I walk around with, and see what comes out of it.
This

Time to look forward and stop looking back. There's no sense in living your life being miserable. Start exercising again, this alone will help you feel better about yourself and help rid the stress. I workout everyday at the Y on 249, lots of pretty women of all ages there to help with motivation. You got this, you just need to change your thinking and move on. This is your life and you control how you feel. Get that self esteem back. Women want a guy that's confident, it doesn't matter about looks (I'm way overchicked). All you need is confidence and a sense of humor.
Z06David is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Z06David For This Useful Post: