PDA

View Full Version : No longer an Obama supporter

Joecooool
12-17-2010, 8:09pm
He lost me with the tax bill. He did what was easy instead of what was right. He needed to increase income taxes and the inheritance tax. The democrats still control the house and senate, it would have gotten through had they stood their ground.

Even if they didn't, I would have preferred EVERYONE's taxes be raised instead of this garbage that went through.

We owe money. I can't just decide to take out loans indefinitely on my day to day living expenses. They will NEVER cut spending, they have to raise taxes. Its god damn irresponsible of them not to.

The nonsense about it killing the economy is total BS. The Clinton presidency saw the best economic growth in modern history with much higher tax rates.

Next this chickenshyt is going to cave on his health care bill.

I'm going to write in Hillary for the next election. At least she has some balls.

Exotix
12-17-2010, 9:13pm
Obama did what's called a *Dunkirk* ... evacuate when you know you're beat to live to fight another day ...

He will be re-elected in 2102 when the (R)'s take us over the cliff and he will be re-elected when the (R)'s lower unemplyment to it's normal 4% and the economy is healthy again ... as well as cutting the deficits in half based on healthy economy revenue generation ... (Social Security and Medicare will never be touched ... (R)'s never have and never will since it circle jerks back the to vote ... )

As the (R)'s continue to spout off in inane FRAP ... (Frenetic Random Activity Period(s)) via Faux Noose ... and now with Bohner crying everytime he showes his weepy sad face ... furhter, with no viable GOP candidates for 2012 ...

Well, you get the point ...

Y2Kvert4me
12-17-2010, 10:08pm
furhter, with no viable GOP candidates for 2012 ...
While that may seem to be the case now, we're only two years into suffering our current failure.

A bit too early to predict what may emerge from the right.
Though I do hope Paul Ryan reconsiders.

:cheers:

Peter Pan
12-17-2010, 10:24pm
Clinton did also cut the military strenght in half and cut welfare programs, he was a lib right? He did one of the norms and one that Reps would do, compromise as both parties worked with each other, something in the last 2 years has been missing. In 2006 did America know about Obama, probably not other than those in Chicago. Even if he does not cave on Obamacare the House needs to stand their ground and not fund it. America's Govt needs to cut spending, what most Americans do when they have decreased income or lose their job.

It was awesome to see him eat crow for the first time since becoming President:lol:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-18-2010, 9:40am
Obama did what's called a *Dunkirk* ... evacuate when you know you're beat to live to fight another day ...

He will be re-elected in 2102 when the (R)'s take us over the cliff and he will be re-elected when the (R)'s lower unemplyment to it's normal 4% and the economy is healthy again ... as well as cutting the deficits in half based on healthy economy revenue generation ... (Social Security and Medicare will never be touched ... (R)'s never have and never will since it circle jerks back the to vote ... )

As the (R)'s continue to spout off in inane FRAP ... (Frenetic Random Activity Period(s)) via Faux Noose ... and now with Bohner crying everytime he showes his weepy sad face ... furhter, with no viable GOP candidates for 2012 ...

not if he uses Obamacare!!!
YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Peanut - "NYEWM"

vetvetter
12-18-2010, 7:01pm
Even if they didn't, I would have preferred EVERYONE's taxes be raised instead of this garbage that went through.

Send in a check in April. They'll take your added donation.

vetvetter
12-18-2010, 7:03pm

So you're saying that the pubs policy will help the economy and the only way Dems can win is not on their own merits but because the other guy sucks worse?

Exotix
12-18-2010, 7:24pm
So you're saying that the pubs policy will help the economy and the only way Dems can win is not on their own merits but because the other guy sucks worse?

I'm more of saying that todays congressional (R)'s are the same Bush neocons who's agenda got us to where we are today ... and that the Tea Party congessional (R)'s are merely the same Bush neocons disguised as Tea Baggers ... as an example, see Scott Browns' $140,000 for his vote he recieved from the banks for an additional $19 Billion in tax breaks and other *bonus's* ...

ChasC5
12-20-2010, 8:42am
[QUOTE=Joecooool;54354
[/QUOTE]

Was it garbage when the Republican Government cut Taxes in 2001 and 2003 and expected two Wars to be free of charge? :skep:

Remember who’s garbage we’re cleaning up! : :D

ChasC5
12-20-2010, 11:14am
What congressmen ever said war was free/cost nothing?

Probably the ones who never included the cost in the state of the economy … and idea who? :D

Exotix
12-20-2010, 11:16am
Probably the ones who never included the cost in the state of the economy … and idea who? :D

Lemme guess .. that darth vader guy who said *Deficits don't Matter* ?

ChasC5
12-20-2010, 1:03pm
Lemme guess .. that darth vader guy who said *Deficits don't Matter* ?

Deficits never matter when the GOP are in charge ... :cheers:

They can always blame the Democrats and the lemmings will eat anything that gets shoveled in their mouths. :rofl: