Z06PDQ
10-10-2010, 10:19am
YouTube - Papantonio: Too "Stoopid" to Know They're Stupid

Z06PDQ
10-10-2010, 10:23am
Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exotix
10-10-2010, 10:46am
Papantonio is one of those emerging *reality* pundits I've come to like ... he's like me ... and allow me to quote from O'Donnell ... *I'm you* ...

:lolsmile: ... :willy:

Z06PDQ
10-10-2010, 12:57pm
the witch that thinks masturbation is evil. :lolsmile: what's amazing is that people actually want her representing them. :skep: STOOPID. :seeya:

Defib1961
10-11-2010, 10:05am
the witch that thinks masturbation is evil. :lolsmile: what's amazing is that people actually want her representing them. :skep: STOOPID. :seeya:

You mean Chritine O'Donnell the same who's best argument AGAINST evolution is : "if evolution is real, "why aren't monkeys still evolving into humans?" ? Could you imagine a group of people like that actually trying to run a country?

Exotix
10-11-2010, 10:13am

... Carl Paladino as the (R) candidate for governor of New York is the newest representation of what's now known as the *Angry Right-Wing Crazies* ...

... makes the current congressional (R)'s look somewhat normal and the Tea Bagger platform is kind of like the least drunk person is the designated driver ... :lolsmile:

Paladino: No regrets over gay remarks

Paladino: No regrets over gay remarks - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39610257/ns/politics-decision_2010/)

:madwoman: