PDA

View Full Version : the 10 Republican lies about the Bush Tax Cuts

Z06PDQ
09-30-2010, 5:22pm
10 Republican Lies About the Bush Tax Cuts | Crooks and Liars (http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/10-republican-lies-about-bush-tax-cuts#five)

WKMCD
09-30-2010, 5:44pm
You've got to be F'ing kidding me. That's the best your research could come up with. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take a break from the KoolAid and let your head clear.

Y2Kvert4me
09-30-2010, 6:02pm
Why taxing the rich doesn't work (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/09/29/taxing_the_rich_107350.html)

ChasC5
10-05-2010, 12:38pm
Why taxing the rich doesn't work (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/09/29/taxing_the_rich_107350.html)

Instead of “reading” about “Why taxing the rich doesn’t work”, I can tell you “personally” “Why taxing the other 98% won’t work”! :D

Cobra4B
10-05-2010, 12:51pm
Instead of “reading” about “Why taxing the rich doesn’t work”, I can tell you “personally” “Why taxing the other 98% won’t work”! :D
Over the past 70 years revenues as a percentage of GDP have always hovered between 17 and 20%.... what does that tell you? Taxing the Rich doesn't work... period. The only way to increase revenue is to increase GDP. That's not a right/left idea.... it's just simple economics and logic.

We have created a system in which the bottom 1/2 pays nothing yet still gets to vote... so of course they'll continue to vote for handouts and paying nothing. The top earners bear nearly all of the tax burden.

A progressive income tax is the definition of unfair.... move to a flat tax and create incentives for companies to invest in America. Capital is just economic energy... it follows the path of least resistance.

All this "tax the rich" bull**** is just a way to flame class warfare and keep the ignorant masses voting D.

ChasC5
10-05-2010, 1:40pm
Over the past 70 years revenues as a percentage of GDP have always hovered between 17 and 20%.... what does that tell you? Taxing the Rich doesn't work... period. The only way to increase revenue is to increase GDP. That's not a right/left idea.... it's just simple economics and logic.

We have created a system in which the bottom 1/2 pays nothing yet still gets to vote... so of course they'll continue to vote for handouts and paying nothing. The top earners bear nearly all of the tax burden.

A progressive income tax is the definition of unfair.... move to a flat tax and create incentives for companies to invest in America. Capital is just economic energy... it follows the path of least resistance.

All this "tax the rich" bull**** is just a way to flame class warfare and keep the ignorant masses voting D.

Part of what you say is correct … although, the concept of taking more for those who have little to give isn’t going to get you Jack in the short or long term! It’s a proven fact; those that are at the bottom half, as you say, was and still are considered Middle America. I have a lot of friends who fit in that category, and I can assure you, they aren’t looking for any handout from you or anyone else. The chances of their discretionary spending making its way into the economy is far greater than someone who is only going to use their discretionary spend on high-ticket items.

BTW; identifying the masses who vote D as ignorant, is about as intelligent as identifying the masses who vote R as Waco’s.

Once both sides of the argument begin to understand that basic concept … America will realize the benefits.

:cheers:

Z06PDQ
10-05-2010, 5:42pm
You've got to be F'ing kidding me. That's the best your research could come up with. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take a break from the KoolAid and let your head clear.

translation: "I have nothing,so here's some smileys & almost coherent banter." :seeya:

WKMCD
10-05-2010, 5:49pm
translation: "I have nothing,so here's some smileys & almost coherent banter." :seeya:

Not at all. The source of your information is so reproachable that it's not worth countering.

Z06PDQ
10-05-2010, 5:51pm
Not at all. The source of your information is so reproachable that it's not worth countering.

that line doesn't work anymore. you have to address the content of the article [not just the source] to be considered as having an argument. step up. :D

WKMCD
10-05-2010, 6:08pm
And that would benifit anyone how? You're mind is made up and closed.

Sorry, I'm too busy employing 124 people.

I guess that makes me the target of your aggression.

Z06PDQ
10-05-2010, 6:12pm
still got nuttin', huh? :lolsmile: try reading the article. :beer: