PDA

View Full Version : Quiz: How Much of a Republican Are You?

Fasglas
09-09-2016, 3:23pm
Only 15 questions.

Quiz: How Much of a Republican Are You? | InsideGov (http://us-political-parties.insidegov.com/stories/15625/quiz-how-much-republican-are-you)

-----------------

Result: You're Extremely Republican.

You're a staunch conservative, as red as they come. You think the government is too big, too involved and too wasteful. In your opinion, Washington should worry about keeping the country safe at home and abroad, but should leave American citizens and businesses alone. Strong conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush would agree with you on a lot of issues.

mrvette
09-09-2016, 3:31pm
Don't need no quiz, I make Uncle Barry Goldwater look like a communist....

nuff said......:seasix::hurray:

VITE1
09-09-2016, 4:06pm
You're a staunch conservative, as red as they come. You think the government is too big, too involved and too wasteful. In your opinion, Washington should worry about keeping the country safe at home and abroad, but should leave American citizens and businesses alone. Strong conservatives like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush would agree with you on a lot of issues.

And most of the questions had way too simplistic and not real answers.

Hoog
09-09-2016, 4:36pm
And most of the questions had way too simplistic and not real answers.
Just like Republicans like them...:leaving:

Hoog
09-09-2016, 4:42pm
OBTW....I got the same result as the glas man.

04 commemorative
09-09-2016, 5:36pm
didn't read

Will
09-09-2016, 6:23pm
Result: You're a Moderate Republican.

Will
09-09-2016, 6:26pm
Not surprising. I am hardcore right-wing on things like border security, immigration, and the second amendment. But not at all on other things.

That's why I like Trump - he's holding to a hard line where it matters - taxes, border, immigration, second amendment, but he's not in the areas that have hurt the GOP. He paid some lip service here and there to the religious kooks in the primary survive, but otherwise isn't out there shooting himself in the head over crap like gay marriage. And he flat out disagrees with GOP dogma in some areas where I do too.

StaticCling
09-09-2016, 6:44pm
Quiz says I am Extremely Republican, and while I am a Registered R, I consider myself more of a Right Leaning Libertarian. Moderate on social issues I am, but when it comes to the Constitution, economics, the Military and the Economy, I am a full bore Right Winger. :yesnod:

Dale1990
09-09-2016, 7:58pm
I rated as extremely republican but didn't fully agree with some of the options and chose the ones that probably rated a bit more "republican".

WalkerInTN
09-09-2016, 8:08pm
The quiz was very simplistic, but I'm not surprised:

Result: You're Not a Republican.

You don't see eye-to-eye with conservatives on very many topics. You believe the government should play a role in giving American citizens and businesses opportunities to thrive, and you tend to take a "to each their own" approach on social issues. You lean left, like Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy, but try to stay fairly moderate.

Now, given my answers, I'd say it's just another feel good us vs. them quiz since NONE of my answers had the government dictating any part of the economy.

I got the same result. :island14:

VITE1
09-09-2016, 8:23pm
Just like Republicans like them...:leaving:

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Nox
09-09-2016, 10:10pm
The way the questions and answers were phrased, it forced me to choose answers that didn't necessarily reflect my actual beliefs.

polarbear
09-09-2016, 10:50pm
Result: You're a Moderate Republican.

VITE1
09-10-2016, 6:47am
The way the questions and answers were phrased, it forced me to choose answers that didn't necessarily reflect my actual beliefs.

:iagree:
I am a small government conservative. I don;t want teh government doing things FOR people. The role of government is to make sure people, groups and countries don't do things to the people.

Giraffe (He/Him)
09-10-2016, 7:23am
Result: Hillary is waiting for you

Hillary is waiting for you to service her on the floor of the garage. Her clam is dripping and cottage cheese is falling off her her badly packed taco which has a musty odor emanating from it. In your opinion the Hippo’s yawn is the most alluring thing ever to stink up a pair of panties.

Cybercowboy
09-10-2016, 9:07am
You guys are all just a #BasketOfDeplorables.

78SA
09-10-2016, 12:09pm
Ted Nugent would be your biggest groupie.

:leaving:

WalkerInTN
09-10-2016, 1:34pm
You guys are all just a #BasketOfDeplorables.

We appreciate the compliment. :cert:

snide
09-10-2016, 1:45pm

Aerovette
09-10-2016, 2:28pm
Extreme Republican but I am pretty sure that in a more thorough questionnaire, I would probably not be considered quite as extreme.

78SA
09-10-2016, 2:41pm

HellCat
09-10-2016, 5:42pm

99 pewtercoupe
09-10-2016, 6:15pm

Agree

VatorMan
09-10-2016, 6:29pm
The quiz was very simplistic, but I'm not surprised:

Result: You're Not a Republican.

You don't see eye-to-eye with conservatives on very many topics. You believe the government should play a role in giving American citizens and businesses opportunities to thrive, and you tend to take a "to each their own" approach on social issues. You lean left, like Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy, but try to stay fairly moderate.

Now, given my answers, I'd say it's just another feel good us vs. them quiz since NONE of my answers had the government dictating any part of the economy.

:iagree:

Aerovette
09-10-2016, 11:49pm
This would be a VERY interesting voting method.

Answer the questions and the voting machine chooses the candidate that most closely represents your views. I'll be a LOT of Dem votes would flip.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
09-11-2016, 2:12am
Don't need no quiz, I make Uncle Barry Goldwater look like a communist....

nuff said......:seasix::hurray:

Feel the same as Gene... meanwhile, back on Earth...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx256/realbunky/KRAKEN_zpsevwonvgn.jpg

ApexOversteer
09-11-2016, 2:22am
I expected to be labeled moderate, but got extreme...

Chris Fowler
09-11-2016, 4:41pm
Most questions didn't have an answer that represented my actual feelings.

Most of the choices were far left, left, moderate left, far right.

Or maybe that's just the libertarian(ish) person I seem to be...