Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List
C3C7NIC

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2019, 08:26am   #6601
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #427
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Points: 24,756, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
dwjz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shitty Azz Blue State (MD)
Posts: 13,919
Thanks: 5,017
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,688 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5433180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Thank you Don!



Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Come up before we close at 7:00pm, and I'll give you a free ice cream cone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Oops. Too late.


Morning all
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:29am   #6602
Strats-N-Vettes
A Real Barner
Points: 23,159, Level: 100
Activity: 77.1%
 
Strats-N-Vettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ♫♫ ♪ ♫♫♫ ♪ ♫♫
Posts: 2,836
Thanks: 111
Thanked 1,224 Times in 696 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3014058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
Morning all


STFU
Attached Images
 
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2019, 09:44am   #6603
Rodnok1
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,264, Level: 20
Activity: 65.7%
 
Rodnok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 402
Thanks: 48
Thanked 76 Times in 46 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2285
Default

Hello everyone... Having a good holiday I hope.
I shall be shit faced soon enough as my fun o meter is pegged early today.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:07pm   #6604
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #427
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Points: 24,756, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
dwjz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shitty Azz Blue State (MD)
Posts: 13,919
Thanks: 5,017
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,688 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5433180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post

STFU


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Hello everyone... Having a good holiday I hope.
I shall be shit faced soon enough as my fun o meter is pegged early today.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:04am   #6605
MadInNc
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 5,907, Level: 52
Activity: 68.6%
 
MadInNc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 945
Thanks: 147
Thanked 160 Times in 109 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4551
Default

Morning all....

Wonder if Rod made it through the in law weekend
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:10am   #6606
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #427
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Points: 24,756, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
dwjz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shitty Azz Blue State (MD)
Posts: 13,919
Thanks: 5,017
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,688 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5433180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Morning all....

Wonder if Rod made it through the in law weekend
Mike

Morning all. Except Johnny Reb! he can STFU
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 07:48am   #6607
dvarapala
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 3,968, Level: 42
Activity: 31.4%
 
dvarapala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: SoCal
Posts: 585
Thanks: 57
Thanked 119 Times in 80 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3170
Default

Bright Suns
dvarapala is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:24am   #6608
Old Ben
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 2,162, Level: 29
Activity: 22.9%
 
Old Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 627
Thanks: 28
Thanked 125 Times in 50 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3506
Default

Madman
Don
Dvar
Old Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:39am   #6609
Strats-N-Vettes
A Real Barner
Points: 23,159, Level: 100
Activity: 77.1%
 
Strats-N-Vettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ♫♫ ♪ ♫♫♫ ♪ ♫♫
Posts: 2,836
Thanks: 111
Thanked 1,224 Times in 696 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3014058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
Morning all. Except Johnny Reb! he can STFU

Mornin Mr. Ben
Mornin Don bestforlast
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:09am   #6610
Hardluck
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 4,548, Level: 45
Activity: 20.0%
 
Hardluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Al
Posts: 855
Thanks: 1
Thanked 66 Times in 56 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4780
Default

Hardluck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:27am   #6611
Rodnok1
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,264, Level: 20
Activity: 65.7%
 
Rodnok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 402
Thanks: 48
Thanked 76 Times in 46 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Morning all....

Wonder if Rod made it through the in law weekend
I wasn't going to the beach with them anyway as I didn't have bail money... Me and the BIL in the same room will end badly.
Did get to spend 4 hrs in the car meeeting them which made my back hurt something bad for some reason so I was a turd yesterday.

Went picked up a screen door and some pvc pipe at Lowes this morning, sun baked my brain in parking lot and tried giving me a migraine. Think it's a screw off inside day today.

Have a good one everyone.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 11:46am   #6612
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #427
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Points: 24,756, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
dwjz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shitty Azz Blue State (MD)
Posts: 13,919
Thanks: 5,017
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,688 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5433180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
Bright Suns


Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Madman
Don
Dvar
Mr. Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Mornin Mr. Ben
Mornin Don bestforlast
King James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardluck View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
I wasn't going to the beach with them anyway as I didn't have bail money... Me and the BIL in the same room will end badly.
Did get to spend 4 hrs in the car meeeting them which made my back hurt something bad for some reason so I was a turd yesterday.

Went picked up a screen door and some pvc pipe at Lowes this morning, sun baked my brain in parking lot and tried giving me a migraine. Think it's a screw off inside day today.

Have a good one everyone.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:22am   #6613
dvarapala
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 3,968, Level: 42
Activity: 31.4%
 
dvarapala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: SoCal
Posts: 585
Thanks: 57
Thanked 119 Times in 80 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3170
Default

Bright Suns
dvarapala is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:26am   #6614
Rodnok1
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,264, Level: 20
Activity: 65.7%
 
Rodnok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 402
Thanks: 48
Thanked 76 Times in 46 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2285
Default

Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:28am   #6615
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #427
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Points: 24,756, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
dwjz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shitty Azz Blue State (MD)
Posts: 13,919
Thanks: 5,017
Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,688 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5433180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
Bright Suns


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post


Morning all
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:32am   #6616
Rodnok1
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,264, Level: 20
Activity: 65.7%
 
Rodnok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 402
Thanks: 48
Thanked 76 Times in 46 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2285
Default

Morning everyone... Fixin to get sporty along the coast today. Should just be some wind and rain(which we need here) hopefully. Took the doggo for nice long walk already as he absolutely hates the rain so he'll be good until dinner.
Have a good one..
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:14am   #6617
Old Ben
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 2,162, Level: 29
Activity: 22.9%
 
Old Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 627
Thanks: 28
Thanked 125 Times in 50 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Morning everyone... Fixin to get sporty along the coast today. Should just be some wind and rain(which we need here) hopefully. Took the doggo for nice long walk already as he absolutely hates the rain so he'll be good until dinner.
Have a good one..
Morning Rod. Hunker down if you're near the coast. Looks like Dorian doesn't know where it want's to go with all the meandering that it's doing.
Old Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:33am   #6618
Rodnok1
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,264, Level: 20
Activity: 65.7%
 
Rodnok1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 402
Thanks: 48
Thanked 76 Times in 46 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Morning Rod. Hunker down if you're near the coast. Looks like Dorian doesn't know where it want's to go with all the meandering that it's doing.
I'm well away from the coast Ben, 100 miles NW of Wilmington on the I95 corridor. One mile from Cape Fear River. Last year they evacuated half mile each side of the river, got a little sporty around here when the creeks backed up into the woods a few yards from the buildings. I was putting everything I could on blocks just in case. There was a good foot of water flowing across the street and people in little cars went flying threw it. Luckily none of that this time.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:19am   #6619
MadInNc
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 5,907, Level: 52
Activity: 68.6%
 
MadInNc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 945
Thanks: 147
Thanked 160 Times in 109 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
I'm well away from the coast Ben, 100 miles NW of Wilmington on the I95 corridor. One mile from Cape Fear River. Last year they evacuated half mile each side of the river, got a little sporty around here when the creeks backed up into the woods a few yards from the buildings. I was putting everything I could on blocks just in case. There was a good foot of water flowing across the street and people in little cars went flying threw it. Luckily none of that this time.
Heard 1 fatality, in Dunn. 85 yr old man fell off roof prepping for Dorian and “life changing” storm. SMH
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:24am   #6620
JetMechZ16
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 2,670, Level: 33
Activity: 2.3%
 
JetMechZ16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: SouthEast Tn.
Posts: 457
Thanks: 56
Thanked 126 Times in 62 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Heard 1 fatality, in Dunn. 85 yr old man fell off roof prepping for Dorian and “life changing” storm. SMH
Mad!! Do ya have enough whiskey??
JetMechZ16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page