Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 3:43pm   #21
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
easy. Beck wasn't talking about it then.
Well, 13 states have introduced bills banning sharia law ...

13 States Introduce Useless Bills to Ban Sharia Law - COLORLINES

I like this reason ...

~ WYOMING: State Rep. Gerald Gay (R) says his bill banning Sharia law is “a ‘pre-emptive strike’ to ensure judges don’t rely on Shariah [sic] in cases involving, for example, arranged marriages, ‘honor killings’ or usury cases.”

Usuary ?
Thats sounds like Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Koch Industires and the GOP/Tea Party Job Creation bills ...
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 3:48pm   #22
Entropy
Fantasy Football Champ '12
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,264 Times in 766 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $90918

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkauffman View Post
Even though it has been going on for millenia, the war was never brought to our shores until recently. I would suggest that it's not just the financial/personal investments that cause the fear but the ease of travel and dissemination of information. Never before have the two been easier. Now we can be reached in hours and the vile message from killers can be thrown around in seconds.

I think I'm with you on the rest.
There is no doubt that the dissemination of information is faster than it has ever been (literally at the speed of light ). What worries me is that we will use that fear of information to limit liberty. We will be so scared of what they might do, that we will cripple ourselves unnecessarily. I think we've got as much of a chance at developing our idea of what their government should do, as I have of going out and buying a Gulf Stream 5 today. Nor should we try. It's a fool's errand.

What we don't have right now is the resolve to basically make them fear treading upon us. We have rules for what we can and cannot do during war. They clearly have no such ideals. We don't have what it takes to strike them at the heart and make them understand that we have zero time for their foolishness. I'm not saying that we should go out unprovoked and wreak havoc upon the world, but that when we are provoked, we should give no quarter to those who would destroy us.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 3:48pm   #23
thkauffman
Barn Stall Owner #31

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $73231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post

I like this reason ...

~ WYOMING: State Rep. Gerald Gay (R) says his bill banning Sharia law is “a ‘pre-emptive strike’ to ensure judges don’t rely on Shariah [sic] in cases involving, for example, arranged marriages, ‘honor killings’ or usury cases.”

Usuary ?
Thats sounds like Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Koch Industires and the GOP/Tea Party Job Creation bills ...
Can't even stick to a topic, can you? Nor spell, for that matter.

In another thread, you posted about having to prove with facts here. Please prove your usury charges.
thkauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 3:52pm   #24
thkauffman
Barn Stall Owner #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
There is no doubt that the dissemination of information is faster than it has ever been (literally at the speed of light ). What worries me is that we will use that fear of information to limit liberty. We will be so scared of what they might do, that we will cripple ourselves unnecessarily. I think we've got as much of a chance at developing our idea of what their government should do, as I have of going out and buying a Gulf Stream 5 today. Nor should we try. It's a fool's errand.

What we don't have right now is the resolve to basically make them fear treading upon us. We have rules for what we can and cannot do during war. They clearly have no such ideals. We don't have what it takes to strike them at the heart and make them understand that we have zero time for their foolishness. I'm not saying that we should go out unprovoked and wreak havoc upon the world, but that when we are provoked, we should give no quarter to those who would destroy us.
You are so very correct. We cannot fight politically correct wars. We didn't up until Vietnam. That's when we started going down that path. War is ugly. People die. But when a country or entity attacks us, say as in Pearl Harbor, we have to become the sleeping giant that has awoken. Do not mess with us or you will feel our fury.
Old 03-01-2011, 4:02pm   #25
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:

I like this reason ...

Usuary ?
"honor killings" would be our brave young Americans dying for oil & WMD lies.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 4:05pm   #26
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Can't even stick to a topic, can you? Nor spell, for that matter.

In another thread, you posted about having to prove with facts here. Please prove your usury charges.
Irans' Irainain Oil Bourse and Saddams' threatend move to the Euro as the dollar was subjected to Western financial/economic conditions where the dynamics saw a decline in the value of the dollar are most likely the reason for the invasion of Iraq and the resulting war(s) ... it's believed the panic in all sectors of America's economy as Iraq went down in flames and the impending blockade and possible invasion of Iran subjected America's banks to *transparency* and what followed was a mass exodus as consumer confidence failed as financial instruments were exposed ... Oil prices are the most proliferate/profligate on economic well-being, that is, they cause the biggest drop or rise in economic well-being ... especially notorious when a strained economy is trying to recover ..

Transparency is key here in a world of closed non-regulated financial systems ...

Usuary is banned in most Islamic theocracys/laws because of the inherent internal contrdictions of man to cheat his fellow man out of everything all of the time ... thus, the idea is not to question the methods of the Monarchys because they are generous ... as long as you have a job a home and income ... and stable economy ... you are to be happy ... apparently freedom is a problem as we see now with the entire Middle East in flames ...

Expect it to happen here ...
Old 03-02-2011, 4:52am   #27
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:

I like this reason ...

Usuary ?
Well, glad to see that some states are up on events and taking action.....

islam outlaws any interest on loans......and there have been how many 'honor killings' in the news?? not on the MSM, they don't want to 'offend' anyone, but the news IS out there....

it's a well known fact that islamics are nut cases, I wouldn't trust one for nothing.....

hell, even in the Wash post newspaper, bastion of commie propaganda to the point it's referred to as 'The Daily Worker' by most of my olde tyme friend in the DC region I'm from.....the D/Worker had a series of articles about the hate preaching in a mosque/center not a mile from my old house in Potomac Md, this was 25 years ago, quite a expose' on it....then all of a sudden there were NO more actions or articles....dropped like a hot potatoe....

WHY was it dropped like that, is what I want to know....

Thomas Edison

All products should say "Do not use if your stupid".....

I love how Progressives want to have Darwinism taught in schools but denied as a reality in life.
mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 8:31am   #28
thkauffman
Barn Stall Owner #31

Quote:
Irans' Irainain Oil Bourse and Saddams' threatend move to the Euro as the dollar was subjected to Western financial/economic conditions where the dynamics saw a decline in the value of the dollar are most likely the reason for the invasion of Iraq and the resulting war(s) ... it's believed the panic in all sectors of America's economy as Iraq went down in flames and the impending blockade and possible invasion of Iran subjected America's banks to *transparency* and what followed was a mass exodus as consumer confidence failed as financial instruments were exposed ... Oil prices are the most proliferate/profligate on economic well-being, that is, they cause the biggest drop or rise in economic well-being ... especially notorious when a strained economy is trying to recover ..

Transparency is key here in a world of closed non-regulated financial systems ...

Usuary is banned in most Islamic theocracys/laws because of the inherent internal contrdictions of man to cheat his fellow man out of everything all of the time ... thus, the idea is not to question the methods of the Monarchys because they are generous ... as long as you have a job a home and income ... and stable economy ... you are to be happy ... apparently freedom is a problem as we see now with the entire Middle East in flames ...

Expect it to happen here ...
Where do you get this crap? Do you just make stuff up? You offer no proof and go on some diatribe in something that doesn't resemble English.

Please try to stick to the topic, offer proof and use English.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:15am   #29
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Where do you get this crap? Do you just make stuff up? You offer no proof and go on some diatribe in something that doesn't resemble English.

it is well known that Saddam was threatening to take his oil off the dollar. please don't tell us you never heard that.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Z06PDQ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:01am   #30
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

This is the example of the kind of mentality of yesterdays', todays and tomorrows' right-wing ... they have none.
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 5:58pm   #31
Uncle Pervey
Barn Stall Owner #762
NCM Supporter '11

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $191989

Exotix, you are so funny. If you actually realized how banal and pathetic you sound spouting your neocomm red bullshit you'd go hide in the outhouse. Believe it or not many people (most of the people on the forum) have an IQ higher than 75. We are perfectly capable of filtering your proselytizing for exactly what it is, the rantings of a small minded "True Believer" so in love with reading his own words that he has lost sight of the fact that nobody but the simple minded will ever believe him.
Personally I am suspicious and distrustful of anyone who would devote his or her life to "public service" there is always a motive, it could be cash or power, but there is always a motive. People who don't have a clear motive for sacrificing themselves for the good of the public or either saints or morons and there are a lot more morons on this Earth than there have ever been saints.
I am a patriot and a family man, I want what is best for my country and my family. I am sorry if my selfishness in wanting these things interferes with your vision of a world of peace, love and equality for all human beings. I am a realist, I know that there is only so much of the "good life" to go around on this Earth and I for one will fight with ever breath I have to see that my family and my descendants keep their share of it and I will support the group of corrupt politicians that seem to follow my world view for as long as I live.
So just keep spouting off, you are never going to convert me to your brand of crazy.
Uncle Pervey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 6:08pm   #32
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey View Post
Exotix, you are so funny.

If you actually realized how banal and pathetic you sound spouting your neocomm red bullshit you'd go hide in the outhouse.

Believe it or not many people (most of the people on the forum) have an IQ higher than 75.
We are perfectly capable of filtering your proselytizing for exactly what it is, the rantings of a small minded "True Believer" so in love with reading his own words that he has lost sight of the fact that nobody but the simple minded will ever believe him.

Personally I am suspicious and distrustful of anyone who would devote his or her life to "public service" there is always a motive, it could be cash or power, but there is always a motive.
People who don't have a clear motive for sacrificing themselves for the good of the public or either saints or morons and there are a lot more morons on this Earth than there have ever been saints.

I am a patriot and a family man, I want what is best for my country and my family.

I am sorry if my selfishness in wanting these things interferes with your vision of a world of peace, love and equality for all human beings.

I am a realist, I know that there is only so much of the "good life" to go around on this Earth and I for one will fight with ever breath I have to see that my family and my descendants keep their share of it and I will support the group of corrupt politicians that seem to follow my world view for as long as I live.

So just keep spouting off, you are never going to convert me to your brand of crazy.
No prob ... don't forget about the genesis of where your fear of the middle east originated ...

Old 03-02-2011, 6:32pm   #33
PortDawg
Charter Member - C3 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #34
Barn Raising II

NCM Supporter '15

Thanked 1,610 Times in 761 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $173

Quote:
No prob ... don't forget about the genesis of where your fear of the middle east originated ...

23 Oct 1983
PortDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PortDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 6:46pm   #34
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortDawg View Post
23 Oct 1983
Perhaps ... maybe 1099 ...
Old 03-02-2011, 7:04pm   #35
PortDawg
Charter Member - C3 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #34
Barn Raising II

NCM Supporter '15

Thanked 1,610 Times in 761 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $173

Quote:
Perhaps ... maybe 1099 ...
I was speaking from a personal, not historic point of view
PortDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 8:41pm   #36
hooked073
Vette Barn Regular

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $236

it all seems to organized to close together and to effective. Worries me to that there may be an underlying force. We were lucky for lack of better wordds that we did not have to get to involved last month. Just have a bad feeling it is not going to be that way now.
hooked073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 8:43pm   #37
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey View Post
Exotix, you are so funny. If you actually realized how banal and pathetic you sound spouting your neocomm red bullshit you'd go hide in the outhouse. Believe it or not many people (most of the people on the forum) have an IQ higher than 75. We are perfectly capable of filtering your proselytizing for exactly what it is, the rantings of a small minded "True Believer" so in love with reading his own words that he has lost sight of the fact that nobody but the simple minded will ever believe him.
Personally I am suspicious and distrustful of anyone who would devote his or her life to "public service" there is always a motive, it could be cash or power, but there is always a motive. People who don't have a clear motive for sacrificing themselves for the good of the public or either saints or morons and there are a lot more morons on this Earth than there have ever been saints.
I am a patriot and a family man, I want what is best for my country and my family. I am sorry if my selfishness in wanting these things interferes with your vision of a world of peace, love and equality for all human beings. I am a realist, I know that there is only so much of the "good life" to go around on this Earth and I for one will fight with ever breath I have to see that my family and my descendants keep their share of it and I will support the group of corrupt politicians that seem to follow my world view for as long as I live.
'True Believer' to me, means the man is a communist, and that I truly believe....he IS....

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 8:49pm   #38
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
'True Believer' to me, means the man is a communist, and that I truly believe....he IS....

In the gist of this topic and UncPerv ... and as Beckerhead touts ... Obama is now the head of the impending Communist Caliphate who will meet in Babylon to plot the New World Order ...

Imgane that ... now is Obama gonna fly out on Air Force One to the birthplace of civilization where Bush built the U.S. Embassy in Iraq, say, like when you paid Bush to vaction in China for the Olympics to slap U.S. Womens' Vollyball players' ass's ?
Old 03-02-2011, 9:57pm   #39
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 2,421 Times in 935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortDawg View Post
I was speaking from a personal, not historic point of view
1/8? 24th MAU? MSSG 24?
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:45am   #40
Uncle Pervey
Barn Stall Owner #762
NCM Supporter '11

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $191989

Quote:

Exotix, I was wrong... you aren't a "True Believer" you are insane. Anyone who would post that picture and believes the implications that Bush, Cheney et. al. would be behind 9/11 is a fvcking nutcase. I hope somebody has an eye on you and can stop you before you decide to take action yourself.
Uncle Pervey is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion