Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2023, 9:29pm   #81
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner
Activity: 46.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
You handing out all the drinks?
TheRealBadger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 9:31pm   #82
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,483 Times in 17,259 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBadger View Post
In all your link happiness, including coincidental stories, maybe you can show me where I ever shoved it down your throat and made you take it. I’ll wait while you show me where I have ever said you should get it.

You people are so afraid you even make up people allegedly forcing you to do something they never actually did. Stop being afraid. Damn. Try to think for yourself instead of reading the propaganda.
OK, I apologize for stating YOU personally are trying to coerce us. I accept your statement you never desired to have the unwilling forced to be injected. But we, the holdouts, have been subject to a coordinated coercion campaign....here's an abbreviated highlight reel of that:

Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 9:34pm   #83
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
OK, I apologize for stating YOU personally are trying to coerce us. I accept your statement you never desired to have the unwilling forced to be injected. But we, the holdouts, have been subject to a coordinated coercion campaign....here's an abbreviated highlight reel of that:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...42226512551937
You forgot the reels of Trump who not only said his vaccine was perfectly safe, but it is patriotic to take it. And when he got his shot first in line and then his booster.

I have no idea what Biden has said. He’s hard to understand.
Old 01-03-2023, 9:37pm   #84
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 70.1%

Thanked 33,466 Times in 11,751 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
You handing out all the drinks?
Only good single malt Scotch.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve_R For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 9:41pm   #85
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
You are the fool making up stuff.

I don’t know what “news” you are talking about.

Biden is old. It happens.

I still can’t believe Trump would unleash such a terrible vaccine on everyone.
Trump had the best of intentions, but got bamboozled by his "experts." And he's too damn stubborn to admit that the "warp speed" "vaccines" were a big failure. Even when his own supportive crowds boo him when he brags about the Warp Speed project, Trump STILL doesn't seem to get it. He's tone deaf in this regard.

In the beginning, many were willing to "trust the science" and believe in the injections, but gradually, lots of folks got off that train. For me, I took a wait and see attitude right up until the Floyd riots, when all those medical professionals who previously told us it was unsafe to gather, even outside, ever, suddenly reversed course and told us it was perfectly safe and OK to riot for the blm. That's the moment I knew this was all total bullshit. And when HCQ and Ivermectin were both villified and labeled as "Unsafe at Any Speed" certain death drugs, despite their very long track record of being safe, that just confirmed what I already decided.....not to trust the propaganda.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 9:46pm   #86
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Trump had the best of intentions, but got bamboozled by his "experts." And he's too damn stubborn to admit that the "warp speed" "vaccines" were a big failure. Even when his own supportive crowds boo him when he brags about the Warp Speed project, Trump STILL doesn't seem to get it. He's tone deaf in this regard.

In the beginning, many were willing to "trust the science" and believe in the injections, but gradually, lots of folks got off that train. For me, I took a wait and see attitude right up until the Floyd riots, when all those medical professionals who previously told us it was unsafe to gather, even outside, ever, suddenly reversed course and told us it was perfectly safe and OK to riot for the blm. That's the moment I knew this was all total bullshit. And when HCQ and Ivermectin were both villified and labeled as "Unsafe at Any Speed" certain death drugs, despite their very long track record of being safe, that just confirmed what I already decided.....not to trust the propaganda.
You think a great leader and one of the smartest people in the world woild get bamboozled? For nearly two years? Wow, you must not think much of him as a great leader.
Old 01-03-2023, 9:48pm   #87
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
You forgot the reels of Trump who not only said his vaccine was perfectly safe, but it is patriotic to take it. And when he got his shot first in line and then his booster.

Bolded: Fair assessment. Note he didn't coerce Americans with threats to be injected. That was all the replacement guy.

Unbolded: Biden promised us, the purebloods, a Winter of Death. He also said his patience towards us was wearing thin. I mean, sure, that's not threatening at all. Especially when followed up by that dark Nazi style speech in low red light where he called half of America threats. Lots of other stuff that was unintelligible garbage, though, yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 9:52pm   #88
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
You think a great leader and one of the smartest people in the world woild get bamboozled? For nearly two years? Wow, you must not think much of him as a great leader.
I think he had good policies over all, best in my lifetime, better than Reagan, and at the same time can acknowledge his many failures, including some horrific staffing picks. His initial support of coming out with a vaccine to shut up all the Chicken Littles who were insisting on destroying our economy made sense at the time. "Here! Here is some shit you can inject so you can stop being pussies and start living life again!" He really would have had no way of knowing the injections were increasingly ineffective and came with so much risk of harm. I can't fault early Trump for that, I can only fault present day Trump for not admitting it didn't all work out like he anticipated and hoped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 10:02pm   #89
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Bolded: Fair assessment. Note he didn't coerce Americans with threats to be injected. That was all the replacement guy.

Unbolded: Biden promised us, the purebloods, a Winter of Death. He also said his patience towards us was wearing thin. I mean, sure, that's not threatening at all. Especially when followed up by that dark Nazi style speech in low red light where he called half of America threats. Lots of other stuff that was unintelligible garbage, though, yes.
None of that is really relevant. I don’t care what Biden said. I actually don’t care what Trump said. I care what my advisors have said with facts, data and real experience. Not fear and political posturing.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:04pm   #90
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
I think he had good policies over all, best in my lifetime, better than Reagan, and at the same time can acknowledge his many failures, including some horrific staffing picks. His initial support of coming out with a vaccine to shut up all the Chicken Littles who were insisting on destroying our economy made sense at the time. "Here! Here is some shit you can inject so you can stop being pussies and start living life again!" He really would have had no way of knowing the injections were increasingly ineffective and came with so much risk of harm. I can't fault early Trump for that, I can only fault present day Trump for not admitting it didn't all work out like he anticipated and hoped.
Of course he knew that it had risk of harm. OF COURSE he did. It literally exists in every single vaccine or treatment ever created by man. Every, single, one.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:11pm   #91
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 33,870 Times in 12,342 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

Quote:

CNN will interpret.
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:27pm   #92
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Of course he knew that it had risk of harm. OF COURSE he did. It literally exists in every single vaccine or treatment ever created by man. Every, single, one.

I don't disagree. I also don't think most folks knew the EXTENT of the risk of harm, including Trump. And in a normal world, after so many VAERS reports, the injections would have been pulled from the market just like the swine flu injections, but this time, that didn't happen. The folks responsible for pulling it, revoking the EUA...didn't. They either got paid, or got threatened, or possibly, some combination thereof. I do agree that in the end, the buck stops with Trump, and again with Brandon. The only thing I can say in Trump's defense is, very few folks had been injected at the time Trump was deposed. So we didn't really understand the problem, or the scope of the problem, at that time.

And keep in mind we're looking at this thing with 20/20 hindsight. In those early chaotic days, nobody really knew what we were dealing with, or how to deal with it. I can give most a pass for taking chances and doing what they thought best. Now? Now we know more about both the the "unapproved" treatment regimens, and the injections. Now we should be doing better, but Brandon, the MSM and all the cheerleading cabal have just doubled down on "take more injections." I think that's objectively wrong. I don't own Pfizer stock, though.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:29pm   #93
bsmith
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 3.6%

Thanked 2,127 Times in 1,072 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002313

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
I guess this is bullshit too then
Actually, it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
Strange, that person doesn't exist on Twitter through their search.
I found it earlier.
This is his profile:
"Artist, Data Scientist, Disinfo/deception/fraud detector, Democracy Enjoyer. Politics and news commentator. Proudly Jewish"

Doesn't sound like someone that would be giving shot to pro athletes.

The NFL stopped their bullshit treatment of unvaccinated players.
He may well have been vaccinated initially, but I seriously doubt he got the booster last week.
bsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:34pm   #94
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
I don't disagree. I also don't think most folks knew the EXTENT of the risk of harm, including Trump. And in a normal world, after so many VAERS reports, the injections would have been pulled from the market just like the swine flu injections, but this time, that didn't happen. The folks responsible for pulling it, revoking the EUA...didn't. They either got paid, or got threatened, or possibly, some combination thereof. I do agree that in the end, the buck stops with Trump, and again with Brandon. The only thing I can say in Trump's defense is, very few folks had been injected at the time Trump was deposed. So we didn't really understand the problem, or the scope of the problem, at that time.

And keep in mind we're looking at this thing with 20/20 hindsight. In those early chaotic days, nobody really knew what we were dealing with, or how to deal with it. I can give most a pass for taking chances and doing what they thought best. Now? Now we know more about both the the "unapproved" treatment regimens, and the injections. Now we should be doing better, but Brandon, the MSM and all the cheerleading cabal have just doubled down on "take more injections." I think that's objectively wrong. I don't own Pfizer stock, though.
Finally, at least some rational thoughts.

Peace.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:00pm   #95
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 59.0%

Thanked 7,877 Times in 3,222 Posts

Hey, can we please get it back to football?
Louie Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 11:17pm   #96
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,468 Times in 10,625 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
I pray Mr Hamlin pulls through.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2023, 11:23pm   #97
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 73.7%

Thanked 25,816 Times in 10,057 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post

Nice HiJack Louie
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2023, 9:20am   #98
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts

Quote:

English a second language? Ok weezie.
Attached Thumbnails
6C8D0B6A-84B6-4A6B-8773-4307DA00BED0.jpg  

Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2023, 9:22am   #99
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:

Or, he’s in on it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2023, 9:25am   #100
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
None of that is really relevant. I don’t care what Biden said. I actually don’t care what Trump said. I care what my advisors have said with facts, data and real experience. Not fear and political posturing.
Who are your advisors? I’d like to access those “facts, data and real experience”.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic