C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 25.5%

Thanked 14,065 Times in 4,280 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Because we never had summer colds.

Now that the flu, colds, sore throats, fevers, and body aches no longer exist it now has become Covid
With all due respect.

You have not walked in shoes working the front lines during this pandemic. This is NOT the common cold or the flu.

Those conditions don’t cause irreversible damage to the body like SARSCOv2.

Most everyone I know that has worked this pandemic is exhausted. We aren’t ready to do this again.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 7:27am   #122
Raazor
2020 Election Expert
Activity: 21.2%

Location: Big Sky Country... Where the men are men, the sheep are nervous, and the winters are LOOONG!!!
Thanked 19,501 Times in 7,250 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1134156

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Flu Season has a "season" Usually non existant in summer..

I have no idea what the rona is doing acting like this in the heat of summer.

This is my OKC hospital.

Attachment 59407
I thought we cured the flu?
Raazor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Raazor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 8:31am   #123
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 43.2%

Thanked 3,942 Times in 1,648 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

I’m still calling bullshit on this whole affair, respectfully. I don’t know a single casualty of this pandemic, not even a hospitalization or ventilation horror story?

“Media Reports Florida Hospitals are ‘Overrun’ — Then One Person Actually Went to Hospital at the ‘Center of Storm’ to Check”
https://beckernews.com/media-reports...o-check-40656/
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 8:51am   #124
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
With all due respect.

You have not walked in shoes working the front lines during this pandemic. This is NOT the common cold or the flu.

Most everyone I know that has worked this pandemic is exhausted. We aren’t ready to do this again.
Lots of other diseases and even medical errors cause irreversible damage though, not just the WuFlu, (if it in fact does?). I still don’t know any that has died or been disabled by this virus?

As I understand it, some research suggests medical errors are or were, the third leading cause of death in our country fairly recently? Not putting that to the test by allowing your industry to inject me with these vaccines with their sketchy back story. And I’ll continue to encourage others to avoid them as well.
Old 08-03-2021, 9:44am   #125
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,222 Times in 13,388 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Considering it is summer and a month ago we were in single digits, yes, it’s a significant trend.

As with the last surge, there are staffing considerations as well as other resources. We had been able to step away from designation of COVID designated beds/units when numbers dropped, that has now changed.

Never seen a respiratory virus surge in the summer months. Very atypical.
You my have seen Ben Carson's FOX interview where he pointed out that a hospital that had 1 Covid patient and then gets a second one is very quick to say that there has been a 100% in crease or a doubling of patients in a week.

Also, in the past if people felt under the weather, they pushed through and took NyQuil or whatever. Now everyone is so panicky they sneeze and run to the get tested.

As for irreversible damage, smoking does more harm and kills more people, but no one gives two shits. Slap a warning label on the pack and move on.

It is NOT about saving lives. Never was...except for the politicians that want to live long enough to enjoy their tyrannical rule.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 10:09am   #126
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
With all due respect.

No offense, but I think you really need to look at the horizon instead of the narrow picture.

Mechanics will talk about how cars are falling apart on the road
Tire guys will tell you everyone is running on bald tires
Vet techs will tell you chewies are deadly
Garbage men will tell you people are wasteful

You see this every day and I sincerely believe it has skewed your perspective.

MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people are absolutely UNTOUCHED by Covid. HUNDREDS of MILLIONS. You are over exposed. Like a soldier that has listened to weeks an d weeks of battle 24/7. They lose sight of the 99% of the world that is sitting peacefully at home unaffected.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 10:47am   #127
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
I’m still calling bullshit on this whole affair, respectfully. I don’t know a single casualty of this pandemic, not even a hospitalization or ventilation horror story?

“Media Reports Florida Hospitals are ‘Overrun’ — Then One Person Actually Went to Hospital at the ‘Center of Storm’ to Check”
Lucky you.
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 10:59am   #128
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
You my have seen Ben Carson's FOX interview where he pointed out that a hospital that had 1 Covid patient and then gets a second one is very quick to say that there has been a 100% in crease or a doubling of patients in a week.

Also, in the past if people felt under the weather, they pushed through and took NyQuil or whatever. Now everyone is so panicky they sneeze and run to the get tested.

As for irreversible damage, smoking does more harm and kills more people, but no one gives two shits. Slap a warning label on the pack and move on.

It is NOT about saving lives. Never was...except for the politicians that want to live long enough to enjoy their tyrannical rule.

I started our lung cancer screening program at our hospital. So yea, I care about smoking too.

Excuse me for getting pissy, but it’s REALLY infuriating when people act like this thing is a hoax, no big deal, a government run scam to gain control over all the sheeple.

I watch perfectly healthy normal people end up with lungs that look like Swiss cheese, people laying in a bed fading for air then put on a vent to die without loved ones there to say goodbyes, people that were anti vaccine then lose a close family member or more to it then have a too late change of heart.

We are already understaffed and honestly, revisiting this when I thought it was on the way out makes me want to retire tomorrow. But I care about people, so I’ll be there for whatever the figure holds.

My recommendations will continue to be firmly based on what I learn to be beneficial, and what I think will help patients the most. Nothing I will recommend will be based on false information, conspiracy theory, scare tactics, or democratic or republican opinion.

I’ve watched too many people make those mistakes on both sides and it is heartbreaking.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:07am   #129
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
I started our lung cancer screening program at our hospital. So yea, I care about smoking too.

Excuse me for getting pissy, but it’s REALLY infuriating when people act like this thing is a hoax, no big deal, a government run scam to gain control over all the sheeple.

I watch perfectly healthy normal people end up with lungs that look like Swiss cheese, people laying in a bed fading for air then put on a vent to die without loved ones there to say goodbyes, people that were anti vaccine then lose a close family member or more to it then have a too late change of heart.

We are already understaffed and honestly, revisiting this when I thought it was on the way out makes me want to retire tomorrow. But I care about people, so I’ll be there for whatever the figure holds.

My recommendations will continue to be firmly based on what I learn to be beneficial, and what I think will help patients the most. Nothing I will recommend will be based on false information, conspiracy theory, scare tactics, or democratic or republican opinion.

I’ve watched too many people make those mistakes on both sides and it is heartbreaking.
It's a shame the government is too focused on their own selfish goals instead of this virus. They had multiple opportunities to do the right thing and chose poorly at every turn.

ANY current impact of this virus is 100% the government's fault. It is with them that you should feel pissy.

All credibility has been lost with DC, CDC, WHO, Fauci, Biden, Harris, etc. and THEY THEMSELVES should be held accountable for putting politics before human lives.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 11:42am   #130
MadInNc
Barn Stall Owner #103
Activity: 50.4%

Thanked 31,249 Times in 10,813 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108939

New DISEASE UNCOVERED

Information about Gonorrhea Lectim

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease! The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em", and is capable of crippling our current population.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2020 when they elected Joe Biden and Liberal Progressives into power and are now starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. It's pronounced "Vote-em-out." It can be picked up at your local pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. You take the first dose now. The second dose should be taken just before the 2022 elections, otherwise, it could eventually wipe out all life as we presently know it in the USA.
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MadInNc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 4:13pm   #131
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
It's a shame the government is too focused on their own selfish goals instead of this virus. They had multiple opportunities to do the right thing and chose poorly at every turn.

ANY current impact of this virus is 100% the government's fault. It is with them that you should feel pissy.

All credibility has been lost with DC, CDC, WHO, Fauci, Biden, Harris, etc. and THEY THEMSELVES should be held accountable for putting politics before human lives.
This^ X1000. I actually know people that lost their small businesses to government responses.

Never gonna forget essential and nonessential business choices, taxes, etc. that were made by those crooked, nonessential government morons.

I’ll take my chances in regards to the WuFlu and I expect that choice to be respected by the rest of our population. Recent quips by the Biden administration are making me think that might not be their intent?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 6:22pm   #132
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 1,341 Times in 521 Posts

Quote:

My wife is in the medical field in Florida. There is no such thing as understaffing. There have been massive layoffs because everything else in hospitals has been stopped dead to supposedly deal with C19. A great number of her friends have been laid off with no rehire in sight. There are countless people available to staff positions, but hospitals won't hire them. The only departments being supported is ER and Intensive Care.

In addition, I hear about an ever increasing number of people who needed operations that got canceled, so they die instead. Can't see why all the panic over a virus with an almost 4000 year history, when there are people with obvious and diagnosed illnesses that can't get treated.
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chemtrails99 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2021, 6:53pm   #133
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post
My wife is in the medical field in Florida. There is no such thing as understaffing. There have been massive layoffs because everything else in hospitals has been stopped dead to supposedly deal with C19. A great number of her friends have been laid off with no rehire in sight. There are countless people available to staff positions, but hospitals won't hire them. The only departments being supported is ER and Intensive Care.

In addition, I hear about an ever increasing number of people who needed operations that got canceled, so they die instead. Can't see why all the panic over a virus with an almost 4000 year history, when there are people with obvious and diagnosed illnesses that can't get treated.
I’ve heard similar from medical personnel around here in regards to this being overblown and preventative procedures being put off. On top of that have been the social consequences I’ve heard about from first responders in regards to suicides, domestic violence and such related to the stress created by this nonsense.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:05pm   #134
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 17.3%

Thanked 1,348 Times in 582 Posts

As of today, North Oaks hospital in Hammond is cancelling all elective surgeries do to no available beds. They reported 93 percent of all admits for COVID are unvaccinated.

My daughter and her husband will quit their job before submitting to a forced vaccine by their employers. I agree with their decision because they are both in good health.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BayouCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 7:28am   #135
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Louisiana is the state with the third highest adult obesity rate in the U.S. About 36.3% of adult residents report a body mass index of 30 or greater. High obesity rates can detrimentally affect health.

About 21.4% of adults in Louisiana report being in poor or fair health, the fifth highest share in the U.S. Nationwide, 17.0% of adults report subpar health.
https://247wallst.com/state/this-is-...es-in-america/
Old 08-05-2021, 7:35am   #136
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouCountry View Post
As of today, North Oaks hospital in Hammond is cancelling all elective surgeries do to no available beds. They reported 93 percent of all admits for COVID are unvaccinated.

My daughter and her husband will quit their job before submitting to a forced vaccine by their employers. I agree with their decision because they are both in good health.
I’d have to see a bio on every one of these unvaccinated victims before knowing how to respond to this.

Feels like government goobers want to present this as an emergency resulting from a lack of vaccinations and compel me to get their vaccine? But Nope, I’m siding with your daughter and SIL.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 7:44am   #137
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post

Quote:
I’ve heard similar from medical personnel around here in regards to this being overblown and preventative procedures being put off. On top of that have been the social consequences I’ve heard about from first responders in regards to suicides, domestic violence and such related to the stress created by this nonsense.

WTF?

That is not happening here! Nothing elective has been put on hold. Other than PPE for staff returning to more strict protocol, visitors are limited to 1.

We are truly understaffed, not at all due to lay offs. Unfortunately, many of our staff have come to the realization they can stay at home and get paid by the government NOT to work and if they are renter NOT pay their rent!!

I 100% agree the government is making this far worse than it needs to be. The ONLY option is to keep things open, and if you sadly fall into the high risk category, stay safe and stay home, mask up or go about your normal life and
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 7:57am   #138
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Interesting IMO.

Old 08-05-2021, 7:59am   #139
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Old 08-05-2021, 8:40am   #140
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Prepper/financial (Dr.), not MD Dr.

Hard for me to take "stock", pun in tended; when your youtube cited source for data interpretation is this guy. He doesn't twist data for HIS agenda much does he? Some of what he says is accurate, but oh the twists are dizzying.

Boy has his story changed since 2020 when he was trying to scare us all into a bunker.

Just sayin' he was "prepper" level scared of this in Jan 2020. Dude is doing his best to sell himself, gotta sign up for his next seminar at Peek Prosperity.

but seriously.... he was scared/mad they were not calling it a "pubic emergency" at this point.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion