User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 4:50pm   #1
joker t
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $512
Default 1965 Sting Ray- Rag Top- 26,961 miles

Hi, I am new to this site and thought I would start out with a car for sale. 1965 Corvette roadster with 26,961 miles from new. It has the original black top and rugs in nice shape, and the stock black leather interior that is still very nice and soft, not all tore up or letting go. The car has a factory A/C and a Teak wheel that is like new. The 327 is a 250 hp engine that looks good with the stock stickers on the rocker covers and the original air cleaner and shielding for the ignition. The car has the original Power Glide transmission and original exhaust system. The car is all O.E.M. stock other than a poor repaint from the distant past. I think the owner wanted a more true white rather than the off O.E.M. white of that time. The car is all numbers matching and has NO RUST other than in the original muffler cans (NONE). The build sheet is seen still up above the gas tank and has not been removed. This car is ALL ORIGINAL and numbers matching, and never has been messed with, other than the respray and the removing of the A/C compressor. There is some body damage to the right rear bumper area form a slow reverse hit to a tree or something. I have been told it should be an easy fix...you should be the judge of that. It isn't cheep, but I will take part trade for another C2 that is not such a "Better not mess this one up" kind of car. I really want one to Hot Rod around with, not take to car shows. I'm thinking this 65 is worth about 50, but I am open to offers.
Attached Thumbnails
Down shop2 025.jpg  

Attached Images

joker t is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > C1 & C2 Corvette > C1 & C2 Classifieds