Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2022, 1:34pm   #21
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 4,103, Level: 43
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 292
Thanked 1,275 Times in 644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
You can't even win the Pac 10
They have purposely been tanking in order to get the best draft position / choices every year,,, oh, wait?!?!?
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 1:53pm   #22
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Points: 151,447, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5%
 
bill_daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Tejas, Estados Unidos
Posts: 58,030
Thanks: 22,708
Thanked 29,404 Times in 12,338 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492
Default

bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bill_daniels For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 4:27pm   #23
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
You can't even win the Pac 10



I didn't say PAC 10 i said Big 10. Now i'll do the Finnlogic...
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 5:19pm   #24
Learpilot
A Real Barner
Points: 15,512, Level: 85
Activity: 1.4%
 
Learpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: naples:formerly garyfinn
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 250
Thanked 2,236 Times in 697 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
I didn't say PAC 10 i said Big 10. Now i'll do the Finnlogic...
Fusc can't even win The Pac 10

I know its hard for you to keep up but please try ! Maybe if you lay off the Bong long enough.
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 5:54pm   #25
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
Fusc can't even win The Pac 10

I know its hard for you to keep up but please try ! Maybe if you lay off the Bong long enough.


No they haven't won the PAC 12 since 2017.

USC's recent history against the Big Ten is better than one might think. Since 2000, USC owns a rather dominant 14-3 head-to-head advantage over Big Ten opponents, including bowl games. That record makes for a . 823 win percentage.



USC has also won the most Rose Bowls (25), followed by Michigan and Ohio State (8 each); Washington and Stanford (7 each); and UCLA (5). Michigan has lost the most (12), followed by USC (9), Ohio State, UCLA and Stanford (7 each), Washington and Wisconsin (6 each).


They have had a dry spell like a lot of teams do but they're back.


Now do your normal finnlogic spin and say you didn't answer my question.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 6:35pm   #26
Learpilot
A Real Barner
Points: 15,512, Level: 85
Activity: 1.4%
 
Learpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: naples:formerly garyfinn
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 250
Thanked 2,236 Times in 697 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
No they haven't won the PAC 12 since 2017.

USC's recent history against the Big Ten is better than one might think. Since 2000, USC owns a rather dominant 14-3 head-to-head advantage over Big Ten opponents, including bowl games. That record makes for a . 823 win percentage.



USC has also won the most Rose Bowls (25), followed by Michigan and Ohio State (8 each); Washington and Stanford (7 each); and UCLA (5). Michigan has lost the most (12), followed by USC (9), Ohio State, UCLA and Stanford (7 each), Washington and Wisconsin (6 each).


They have had a dry spell like a lot of teams do but they're back.


Now do your normal finnlogic spin and say you didn't answer my question.
Thats because its essentially a home game for the Pac 10
Every Rose Bowl
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 7:31pm   #27
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
Thats because its essentially a home game for the Pac 10
Every Rose Bowl




No it's not. USC plays one game every two years in the Rose Bowl just like all

the other PAC 12 teams do. The Rose Bowl allows the visiting team up to

50,000 tickets for the Rose Bowl. But we can go back to win fOSU had back

back games against USC at the Coliseum and fOSU stadium.

!989.. Coliseum.. USC .. 42 fOSU..3
1990..Columbus.. USC..35...fOSU..26

2008..Coliseum...USC..35..fOSU..3
2008..Columbus..USC..18..fOSU..15..

fOSU AD; No more back to back game against USC, will schedule Kent' St instead.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 9:12pm   #28
higgyburners
A Real Barner
Points: 15,169, Level: 84
Activity: 19.5%
 
higgyburners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,454
Thanks: 310
Thanked 1,465 Times in 693 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1027436
Default

Garyfinn mad....USC's got this.....and when they are part of the B1G...You know who will be the new top team...That's got to hurt
higgyburners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to higgyburners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 9:18pm   #29
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgyburners View Post
Garyfinn mad....USC's got this.....and when they are part of the B1G...You know who will be the new top team...That's got to hurt



You think the recruits are going to want to play in Ohio or Michigan when they can play in the Big 10 in 70 degree weather in the winters in California?
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 10:32pm   #30
higgyburners
A Real Barner
Points: 15,169, Level: 84
Activity: 19.5%
 
higgyburners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,454
Thanks: 310
Thanked 1,465 Times in 693 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1027436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
You think the recruits are going to want to play in Ohio or Michigan when they can play in the Big 10 in 70 degree weather in the winters in California?
A True Trojan Horse
higgyburners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to higgyburners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 12:53am   #31
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
You can't even win the Pac 10





But we could win the Big 10



I bet these teams could win the Big 10

Unranked Washington St...17 #19 Wisconsin...14

Unranked Washington...39 #11 Michigan St. 28


Did i post this before? USC vs the Big 10... 69-29-2

UCLA football holds a 39-33-3 record all-time against Big Ten opponents.




[Finnlogic]Ya, well you have crime and homeless people in California[/Finnlogic]
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 9:25pm   #32
higgyburners
A Real Barner
Points: 15,169, Level: 84
Activity: 19.5%
 
higgyburners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,454
Thanks: 310
Thanked 1,465 Times in 693 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1027436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
But we could win the Big 10



I bet these teams could win the Big 10

Unranked Washington St...17 #19 Wisconsin...14

Unranked Washington...39 #11 Michigan St. 28


Did i post this before? USC vs the Big 10... 69-29-2

UCLA football holds a 39-33-3 record all-time against Big Ten opponents.




[Finnlogic]Ya, well you have crime and homeless people in California[/Finnlogic]
Congrats on your Preseason Sir. Off to a fine start. Watch out for those Stinky Beavers they have a way of swallowing you whole
higgyburners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higgyburners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2022, 2:46pm   #33
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgyburners View Post
Congrats on your Preseason Sir. Off to a fine start. Watch out for those Stinky Beavers they have a way of swallowing you whole



Oregon St always make me nervous especially up there.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2022, 7:18am   #34
theandies
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 4,232, Level: 43
Activity: 20.5%
 
theandies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Virginia
Posts: 908
Thanks: 344
Thanked 804 Times in 306 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default Hahahahahahahahahaha!

This sums up your prediction perfectly:



You're a stoned Roman.
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theandies For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2022, 8:44am   #35
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 4,103, Level: 43
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 292
Thanked 1,275 Times in 644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

The FBS Champs will be either GA or AL, the rest of the games are for the alumni and revenue.

Since 2006, 16 years:

12 SEC National Champs (6 AL, 2 FL, 2 LSU, 1 GA, 1 AU)
3 ACC National Champs (2 Cl, 1 FSU)
and ohio

The other conferences field teams to keep their ADs employed.
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 9:03am   #36
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 4,103, Level: 43
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 292
Thanked 1,275 Times in 644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

The latest poll has usc at #7, a barometer for voters weigh the pac-12 against other conferences.
utah#13 and oregon#15, only due to the number of west coast votes they get, both suck, their losses tell me such--loss to FL, and embarrassment by GA.
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 12:22pm   #37
sublime1996525
A Real Barner
Points: 10,007, Level: 69
Activity: 26.8%
 
sublime1996525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 13,559
Thanks: 10,537
Thanked 4,957 Times in 2,077 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1008643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
The latest poll has usc at #7, a barometer for voters weigh the pac-12 against other conferences.
utah#13 and oregon#15, only due to the number of west coast votes they get, both suck, their losses tell me such--loss to FL, and embarrassment by GA.
I think the loss to FL by Utah was a hiccup and they'll continue to win. **** the SEC
sublime1996525 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sublime1996525 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2022, 12:25pm   #38
theandies
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 4,232, Level: 43
Activity: 20.5%
 
theandies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Virginia
Posts: 908
Thanks: 344
Thanked 804 Times in 306 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime1996525 View Post
I think the loss to FL by Utah was a hiccup and they'll continue to win. **** the SEC
You can say **** the SEC all you want but results don't lie:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
The FBS Champs will be either GA or AL, the rest of the games are for the alumni and revenue.

Since 2006, 16 years:

12 SEC National Champs (6 AL, 2 FL, 2 LSU, 1 GA, 1 AU)
3 ACC National Champs (2 Cl, 1 FSU)
and ohio

The other conferences field teams to keep their ADs employed.
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 2:59pm   #39
Anjdog2003
A Real Barner
Points: 34,930, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7%
 
Anjdog2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: In some people's minds
Posts: 25,453
Thanks: 16,186
Thanked 19,444 Times in 7,112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
The FBS Champs will be either GA or AL, the rest of the games are for the alumni and revenue.

Since 2006, 16 years:

12 SEC National Champs (6 AL, 2 FL, 2 LSU, 1 GA, 1 AU)
3 ACC National Champs (2 Cl, 1 FSU)
and ohio

The other conferences field teams to keep their ADs employed.


Schools with the most National Championships

Stanford...130

UCLA...119

USC...111






SEC


Arkansas....48

LSU...44







I think the AD's in the PAC 12 are doing ok with their jobs.

I know it may come to a shock to you but the Universities play other sports then football. But then again how can you live through a sport/ team when you have nothing else?
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 5:36pm   #40
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 4,103, Level: 43
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 292
Thanked 1,275 Times in 644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Only two college sports matter, NOGAS about Underwater Basket Weaving or Mixed Teams Peanut Harvesting.

What is your intent with the, 'when you have nothing else', comment, hopefully not at me, as if so you missed it by miles; your obsession is most strongest, and evident, in this thread.
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2022 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page