Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2020, 1:30pm   #21
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS Ď18
Points: 17,649, Level: 91
Activity: 5.3%
 
Millenium Vette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 10,464
Thanks: 6,526
Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Several years ago, I took a cruise to the Bahamas for XMAS with my kids. When we stopped in Nassau, I bought a Movado eco-drive watch. As I remember, I spent almost $2500 on it. For a long time I thought I had a fake but as it turns out, it's legit. I've never had it serviced and it now needs it as a feature or two isn't working properly. I took it to my local jeweler that I've dealt with for over 20 years and they said they can't work on it...they sent it to the Movado factory service center in Houston...

They come back with a bill for $1100 to service the watch!

Now, I know that Rolexs, Breitlings and other watches cost a lot of money to service. And while not at that level, Movado is a higher end watch. Does this sound right to all you watch afcionados? If this is in line with what I should be paying, fine. But it just seems a bit steep.

I know, I know...first world problems...
Not much sounds right when it comes to watches. Even if your Movado cost $200 to repair, you would still get the same replies that it costs too much, you can buy a digital Casio for 20 bux, etc. What really matters is how you feel about the watch. From what you said, you like the watch and have memories of buying it while on a trip with your kids. Besides, $1,100 isn't going to change your lifestyle much, so I say go ahead and get it fixed. My guess is they are replacing the movement so you will have a "new" watch when you get it back.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 1:38pm   #22
Nox
A Real Barner
Points: 10,201, Level: 69
Activity: 11.2%
 
Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,295
Thanks: 21
Thanked 1,237 Times in 503 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
Not much sounds right when it comes to watches. Even if your Movado cost $200 to repair, you would still get the same replies that it costs too much, you can buy a digital Casio for 20 bux, etc. What really matters is how you feel about the watch. From what you said, you like the watch and have memories of buying it while on a trip with your kids. Besides, $1,100 isn't going to change your lifestyle much, so I say go ahead and get it fixed. My guess is they are replacing the movement so you will have a "new" watch when you get it back.

What you say may be true to an extent, but even my Rolex donít cost $1,100 to service by Rolex themselves. I sent a Jaeger LeCoultre to Le Sentier, Switzerland and it didnít cost me $1,100. So do I think $1,100 to service a Movado is high? You bet I do, especially if it is going to require it every few years. I had my Rolex Submariner purchased new in 1995, serviced exactly once, and thatís because I dropped it and broke a canon pinion. That set me back $800 for repair and complete CLA. So no, I would not tell IC to buy a digital Casio for $20. But I certainly think Movadoís repair price is way out of line for that tier of watch.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 1:54pm   #23
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS Ď18
Points: 17,649, Level: 91
Activity: 5.3%
 
Millenium Vette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 10,464
Thanks: 6,526
Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
What you say may be true to an extent, but even my Rolex donít cost $1,100 to service by Rolex themselves. I sent a Jaeger LeCoultre to Le Sentier, Switzerland and it didnít cost me $1,100. So do I think $1,100 to service a Movado is high? You bet I do, especially if it is going to require it every few years. I had my Rolex Submariner purchased new in 1995, serviced exactly once, and thatís because I dropped it and broke a canon pinion. That set me back $800 for repair and complete CLA. So no, I would not tell IC to buy a digital Casio for $20. But I certainly think Movadoís repair price is way out of line for that tier of watch.
I don't disagree with a word you have said in this thread. And I wasn't thinking of you when I made that Casio reference.

What I AM saying is that the money doesn't always need to make sense when it comes to watches. From what Chef said, he likes his watch. So why not fix it?
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 2:10pm   #24
Nox
A Real Barner
Points: 10,201, Level: 69
Activity: 11.2%
 
Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,295
Thanks: 21
Thanked 1,237 Times in 503 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
I don't disagree with a word you have said in this thread. And I wasn't thinking of you when I made that Casio reference.

What I AM saying is that the money doesn't always need to make sense when it comes to watches. From what Chef said, he likes his watch. So why not fix it?
No, but IC did *ask* if it was in line with what he should be paying. If he likes his watch, he could fix it, but it is it in line with what he *should* be paying? No, not really...

If itís a battery or storage capacitor, that could be replaced fairly easily by any competent watchmaker. Perhaps itís a proprietary capacitor. That happened to me with Citizen before and they held me hostage because of the price of the replacement product. But a simple removal and replacement of a fairly standard battery could be easily done while he waited by a competent watchmaker. It shouldnít cost $1,100.

If itís a mechanical watch, then it must use an ETA, Sellita, Valjoux or some iteration thereof, and paying $1,100 for service is not in line with what he should be paying.....

So no.. it sure doesnít make sense to me.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 2:25pm   #25
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS Ď18
Points: 17,649, Level: 91
Activity: 5.3%
 
Millenium Vette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 10,464
Thanks: 6,526
Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
No, but IC did *ask* if it was in line with what he should be paying. If he likes his watch, he could fix it, but it is it in line with what he *should* be paying? No, not really...

If itís a battery or storage capacitor, that could be replaced fairly easily by any competent watchmaker. Perhaps itís a proprietary capacitor. That happened to me with Citizen before and they held me hostage because of the price of the replacement product. But a simple removal and replacement of a fairly standard battery could be easily done while he waited by a competent watchmaker. It shouldnít cost $1,100.

If itís a mechanical watch, then it must use an ETA, Sellita, Valjoux or some iteration thereof, and paying $1,100 for service is not in line with what he should be paying.....

So no.. it sure doesnít make sense to me.
Fair enough and as I mentioned before, I don't disagree with a word you have said so far in this thread.

IC mentioned a couple of features not working and referred to it as an "eco-drive" which leads me to believe that it isn't a "museum watch" or that it is an automatic. It's probably some oddball ETA or other quartz movement. He might be able to find a watchmaker who wants to take the time to fiddle around with sourcing the movement and save some money, but for many, including myself, time is more important than money.
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 3:27pm   #26
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Points: 53,930, Level: 100
Activity: 14.6%
 
69camfrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere in GA
Posts: 22,064
Thanks: 8,908
Thanked 10,224 Times in 4,485 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
I stopped caring about other's unwanted opinions in high school...
That is 100% truth right there.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 3:28pm   #27
benny42
That One Guy
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 7,197, Level: 59
Activity: 0.4%
 
benny42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Magnolia, Tx
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 729
Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Ultimate Boomer thread.

It's the 21st century. We can carry around a light-weight device that fits in any standard sized pocket and serves as a phone, computer, music player, web browser, camera, and CLOCK.

Maybe your neighbors at the old folk's home can chip in.
And your point is?
benny42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to benny42 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 5:11pm   #28
carlton_fritz
Barn Stall Owner #1991
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 59,071, Level: 100
Activity: 24.8%
 
carlton_fritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brains and bewbs. The motherload.
Posts: 32,373
Thanks: 13,986
Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,890 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $48100261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Ultimate Boomer thread.

It's the 21st century. We can carry around a light-weight device that fits in any standard sized pocket and serves as a phone, computer, music player, web browser, camera, and CLOCK.

Maybe your neighbors at the old folk's home can chip in.
When I am dirty and sweating like a pig at work, I am not grabbing my phone to see the time. I just have to raise my arm and look at my watch.
carlton_fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carlton_fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 6:01pm   #29
snide
Potnonomicaphobe
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Points: 99,954, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4%
 
snide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I could never live there.
Posts: 108,221
Thanks: 77,302
Thanked 17,564 Times in 8,630 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $109032181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike6 View Post
It depends what needs to be done. I have taken a course in watchmaking, and disassembled and reassembled a really simple movement. Didnít clean or lubricate it or anything. Believe me, servicing a quality mechanical watch is lots of work, and takes a lot of time and expertise. That said, a Movado is not a top tier watch. Itís more a fashion watch. And a grand is way too much. When Rolex, Omega and others are less money to service. A really good private watchmaker should be able to do the job for $300 or less.
I've never been a fan of Movado, and always thought they were disposable. NFW would I have paid $2500 for one.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 6:35pm   #30
Nox
A Real Barner
Points: 10,201, Level: 69
Activity: 11.2%
 
Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,295
Thanks: 21
Thanked 1,237 Times in 503 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Several years ago, I took a cruise to the Bahamas for XMAS with my kids. When we stopped in Nassau, I bought a Movado eco-drive watch. As I remember, I spent almost $2500 on it. For a long time I thought I had a fake but as it turns out, it's legit. I've never had it serviced and it now needs it as a feature or two isn't working properly. I took it to my local jeweler that I've dealt with for over 20 years and they said they can't work on it...they sent it to the Movado factory service center in Houston...

They come back with a bill for $1100 to service the watch!

Now, I know that Rolexs, Breitlings and other watches cost a lot of money to service. And while not at that level, Movado is a higher end watch. Does this sound right to all you watch afcionados? If this is in line with what I should be paying, fine. But it just seems a bit steep.

I know, I know...first world problems...
Please provide more details on the Model of the watch and is it quartz, mechanical or some sort of hybrid? Chrono or standard complications?

Most European watches use fairly standard movements made by ETA, Sellita, or Valjoux. A good watchmaker should be able to service any of the above, for a lot less money than Movado wants to charge.

It absolutely doesnít surprise me that your jeweler couldnít service your watch. Most jewelers canít do much aside from changing out batteries. The few watchmakers on staff I have seen are not very impressive or qualified. If they were, they wouldnít be working at a jeweler. Kind of like, you wouldnít find a Cordon Bleu Chef working at McDonaldís, unless he was a raging alcoholic with a gambling addiction, and then who would want anything cooked by a raging alcoholic chef with a gambling addiction?

P.S. My apologies in advance to all you raging alcoholic chefs with gambling addictions. Especially those of you who work at a McDonaldís.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 6:56pm   #31
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Points: 41,526, Level: 100
Activity: 12.1%
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: VB Know-It-All
Posts: 10,000
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 7,155 Times in 2,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2298953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
Just buy a new Movado off their site for half of what they are asking to service it. Thatís probably your best bet.
OK...sorry for the delay...hereís a follow up. Itís an SE Chronograph made in around 2011. It has what Movado calls a Swiss automatic chronograph movement and has a sapphire crystal.

http://www.watchalyzer.com/movado-wa...nograph-watch/

The features that no longer works is the date doesnít advance automatically when the watch passes midnight. For that matter, the date advance mechanism on the crown has always been a little flaky. Otherwise it works great. What I meant to say...poorly...that the watch winds by wrist movement. This is not a battery change. I've had it for almost 10 years and it needs to be opened up, cleaned, the date advance repaired, maybe polished.

I may have paid less than $2K...I really donít remember. NOX: Should I look around for a good watchmaker and see what they want to repair? Otherwise your advice is well heeded. Millenium Vette youíre right: It was a good memory of a good time, but at some point Iíve got to say GEEEEZUS thatís a lot of money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Maybe your neighbors at the old folk's home can chip in.
My neighbors at the old folks home would tell you to take Lincolnís quote about remaining silent to heart more often.

I have an actual Citizen eco-drive (which is also a great watch). I also have several Fossil watches and a Samsung watch that ties to my phone, and a few others. Sometimes, you see something you like and you buy it. Maybe some of you have plans for your next life, but this is my only go round on this planet and Iím going to enjoy an expensive watch. And good wine. And a good steak. And Iíll enjoy them unapologetically.

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 7:30pm   #32
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Points: 4,133, Level: 43
Activity: 30.1%
 
bigblock427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Posts: 2,711
Thanks: 1,496
Thanked 2,775 Times in 988 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Service guy cried when I wanted my old crystal back.
I suspect they were gonna polish it and resell.
What did you do with it?
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 7:30pm   #33
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS Ď18
Points: 17,649, Level: 91
Activity: 5.3%
 
Millenium Vette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 10,464
Thanks: 6,526
Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269513
Default

I take back what I said earlier since it is an automatic. A competent watchmaker can likely get it working like new for much less. The issues you are having should not be difficult to fix.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 7:33pm   #34
Nox
A Real Barner
Points: 10,201, Level: 69
Activity: 11.2%
 
Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,295
Thanks: 21
Thanked 1,237 Times in 503 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
OK...sorry for the delay...hereís a follow up. Itís an SE Chronograph made in around 2011. It has what Movado calls a Swiss automatic chronograph movement and has a sapphire crystal.

http://www.watchalyzer.com/movado-wa...nograph-watch/

The features that no longer works is the date doesnít advance automatically when the watch passes midnight. For that matter, the date advance mechanism on the crown has always been a little flaky. Otherwise it works great. What I meant to say...poorly...that the watch winds by wrist movement. This is not a battery change. I've had it for almost 10 years and it needs to be opened up, cleaned, the date advance repaired, maybe polished.

I may have paid less than $2K...I really donít remember. NOX: Should I look around for a good watchmaker and see what they want to repair? Otherwise your advice is well heeded. Millenium Vette youíre right: It was a good memory of a good time, but at some point Iíve got to say GEEEEZUS thatís a lot of money!

Iím going to say you have a Valjoux 7750 movement. A watchmaker worth his salt can certainly service them. The number one cause of date advance issues on a Valjoux 7750 is trying to set the date around the midnight hour. You should NEVER attempt to set the date around midnight. As a rule, I always set my date with the hands showing the 6 oíclock hour. Itís not a complicated fix, and with a CLA, it should not cost more than $250 to $300 to fix. At least, thatís what my watchmaker would probably charge me.

Get the watch back and have some local watchmaker fix it. That would be my recommendation.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 7:34pm   #35
carlton_fritz
Barn Stall Owner #1991
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 59,071, Level: 100
Activity: 24.8%
 
carlton_fritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brains and bewbs. The motherload.
Posts: 32,373
Thanks: 13,986
Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,890 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $48100261
Default

Had this one listed on FB Marketplace a while back. No bites. It's a beautiful watch, but I prefer wearing my Tissot.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail.jpg  

carlton_fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 7:35pm   #36
snide
Potnonomicaphobe
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Points: 99,954, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4%
 
snide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I could never live there.
Posts: 108,221
Thanks: 77,302
Thanked 17,564 Times in 8,630 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $109032181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Maybe some of you have plans for your next life, but this is my only go round on this planet and Iím going to enjoy an expensive watch. And good wine. And a good steak. And Iíll enjoy them unapologetically.



snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 7:39pm   #37
Nox
A Real Barner
Points: 10,201, Level: 69
Activity: 11.2%
 
Nox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,295
Thanks: 21
Thanked 1,237 Times in 503 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Service guy cried when I wanted my old crystal back.
I suspect they were gonna polish it and resell.
The only reason they would want to keep your crystal was if it was a vintage Sub with an acrylic crystal. They donít try and polish sapphire crystals. If you had a vintage Sub with an acrylic crystal, you seriously needed to not change that crystal and just buff out any scratches. That original crystal could add a lot to your Subís value.

Rolex no longer uses acrylic crystals, but those old vintage Subs with plastic crystals are worth much more than a brand new one with a sapphire crystal. Most collectors think they look a lot better aesthetically.
Attached Thumbnails
065A1FF8-1E27-489C-9BDB-FC492C44C6B6.jpeg  

C62BDA0A-93D8-4910-B9BE-F0486F403B1E.jpeg  

Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 8:01pm   #38
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Points: 41,526, Level: 100
Activity: 12.1%
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: VB Know-It-All
Posts: 10,000
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 7,155 Times in 2,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2298953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
I take back what I said earlier since it is an automatic. A competent watchmaker can likely get it working like new for much less. The issues you are having should not be difficult to fix.

I'm going to look into that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
Get the watch back and have some local watchmaker fix it. That would be my recommendation.
Thanks Nox, much appreciated. Give a hug to your sweetie for me.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 6:35am   #39
Grey Ghost
A Real Barner
Points: 34,557, Level: 100
Activity: 11.7%
 
Grey Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 16,615
Thanks: 8,393
Thanked 5,242 Times in 2,428 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $45790
Default

I went into all those shops in Nassua on a cruise, too. I was tempted and wanted a Breitling, but just couldn't pull the trigger for some reason.

I was big into Formula One racing in the '90s and later bought a special edition Tag Heuer anniversary tribute with a subdued black checkered face. It really needs a professional cleaning now. I don't wear it anymore, but would like it cleaned and serviced.
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Ghost For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 6:56am   #40
Strats-N-Vettes
A Real Barner
Points: 85,752, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
Strats-N-Vettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ♫♫ ♪ ♫♫♫ ♪ ♫♫
Posts: 6,413
Thanks: 112
Thanked 9,660 Times in 3,522 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2032096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock427 View Post
What did you do with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
The only reason they would want to keep your crystal was if it was a vintage Sub with an acrylic crystal. They donít try and polish sapphire crystals. If you had a vintage Sub with an acrylic crystal, you seriously needed to not change that crystal and just buff out any scratches. That original crystal could add a lot to your Subís value.

Rolex no longer uses acrylic crystals, but those old vintage Subs with plastic crystals are worth much more than a brand new one with a sapphire crystal. Most collectors think they look a lot better aesthetically.



Watch is 1988, crystal changed in 1989 or 90.
The crystal is in the watch box.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post:
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:42am.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2020 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page