Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2011, 2:31pm   #1
Uncle Pervey
Barn Stall Owner #762
NCM Supporter '11
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $191989
Default Put on your Tinfoil hats! Obama is going to announce alien contact!

According to the Chinese National TV news agency!

Cliff's for this...
Aw shit I can't it is too funny to read through the whole article, somebody needs to get back on their meds in China!

Quote:
Chinese National Television Xinhua news is now reporting an impending extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration.

The unprecedented national China TV news bulletin that U.S. President Barack Obama may be preparing to disclose U.S. relations with specific extraterrestrial races was broadcast on the official channel Xinhua on January 4, 2011 on the eve of China President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States.

President Hu is presently visiting a Chinese language facility in Chicago, IL as of this writing on January 21, 2011.

View China National TV reporting impending ET disclosure by Obama administration

Examiner.com readers can view the China TV news broadcast above in this article on by clicking in the URL below:

YouTube - National Chinese Media Reports Upcoming UFO Disclosure by Obama!

The original Xinhua news article and news broadcast can be accessed at this URL:

It's in Chinese

ET Disclosure Race?

The Xinhua China TV broadcast on the official news channel stating that President Barack Obama may be preparing an official U.S. disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by one perspective may be fueled by an “Extraterrestrial disclosure race” now developing between China, the U.S., and other major space powers as to which nation will be the first nation will use the authority of its Head of State and secret ET files to authoritatively declare there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.

The first nation to authoritatively announce the Extraterrestrial presence stands to gain world prestige and trust in the eyes of the increasingly extraterrestrially-sophisticated more than 6.89 billion persons populating the Earth at this time.

One journalist, Michael Cohen, notes that “Prime time TV news broadcasts announcing the upcoming US UFO admission…. have been beamed to the living rooms of hundreds of millions of intrigued Chinese citizens.

“Commentators and analysts now believe a new cold war over alien and UFO secrets is underway between the two superpowers.

“The historic decision [by Xinhua by Chinese national Television agency] to broadcast this news is seen as stemming from fears that the US might steal China's glory and admit an alien presence on Earth before Beijing does.

“In fact, neither side particularly wants to admit to the public that they are in contact with aliens, however at the same time, they do not want the other side to do so first. In other words, if there is UFO admission both nations want it to be their moment of glory.

“The recent news broadcasts are probably a way for progressive elements within the Communist party to nudge the notoriously cautious President Hu Jintao by bringing to his attention the possibility that America might steal his moment and come clean.

“In an era where both superpowers possess enormous nuclear arsenals it is essential that the race to UFO disclosure does not heat up into fully blown conflict, or else alien observers themselves might be forced to intervene.”

"Everyone in China knows that the China /Obama disclosure story is a rumor; but at the same time everyone knows that China is being buzzed by UFOs which have closed 2 airports and created amazing aerial displays from time to time, particularly noted by Chinese academics in astronomy.

"My view is to forget about this China/Obama disclosure issue at this point in time because most people here see disclosure as an organic process, under ET timing and methodologies; a process which is intensifying alongside changes in the earths basic resonances. A necessary cosmic conditioning process for masses by the ETs, without the need for a disclosure date by a terra politician. China see's the US people as helpless, trapped by financial disaster and under extreme control of a shadow government. They love the US people but despise the US shadow government."

In 2010 there were major overflights of UFOs over Chinese airports, shutting the airports down. Whether all of these are of extraterrestrial origin remains to be seen.

A leading Chinese extraterrestrial expert, “the oft-quoted Zhang Yifang, professor of physics at Yunnan University and Director of the Kunming UFO Research Association, recently claimed aliens are alive and well and living in Yunnan, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang. ‘The complicated terrain of these places makes them perfect for observation of us earthlings,’ he says. ‘But I believe they are nice and they have no intention of attacking us. Perhaps they are shape-shifters camouflaged as human beings or they have manufactured human-like robots to watch us.’”

“’UFOs are not just rumors, or fake science like some people think,’ he told That’s Shanghai. ‘It is a fact that the entire human race has to face. It needs our attention and study. Although the majority of mainstream scientists have a negative attitude towards UFOs at the moment, there are still some who recognize their existence. Since the late 1970s, UFO witness cases have started to appear frequently, and more and more scientists are starting to study it too, for example, Pan Junye, an academic at the China Engineering Academy, Zhu Jin from Beijing Observatory, and Wang Sichao from the Nanjing Observatory.’

“As if that wasn’t spooky enough, scientists at Nanjing’s Purple Mountain Observatory say that during last summer’s eclipse, they filmed an unidentified flying object near the sun for a full 40 minutes. As observatory director Ji Haisheng says, it will take months of footage analysis before the team can reach a conclusion, but still!

“Lou Jinhong, Director of the Shanghai UFO Research Center, is Shanghai’s No. 1 UFO expert. He served in the PLA’s No. 9 Aviation School in the 1970s, studied aircraft and later went on to work at the Shanghai Aircraft Research Institute. In short, he knows his flying objects, identified or otherwise.

“Lou acknowledges that 95 percent of reported UFO sightings are just hoaxes or misunderstandings, as witnesses often mistake Venus or Jupiter for more mysterious heavenly bodies.

“Lou argues that it’s only rational to assume Earth is not the only special planet. The conditions necessary for developing life aren’t so extreme, so we shouldn’t be the only sons of the universe, he says.

“’If I really had the chance to meet aliens, especially humanoids with intelligence, I would treat them like my own friends and family, welcome them with enthusiasm and attention, and chat with them so we would learn from each other. I believe if they can travel to our planet, it means their politics, economy, technology and culture must be more advanced than ours. So through communication, it will have an immeasurable impact on the development of us human beings.’”

On January 1, 2011, this reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre wrote,

Speculation that Barack Obama has a mandate (or an inherited legacy) to be the ET Disclosure President is already fueling new rumors of an extraterrestrial disclosure by the U.S. Commander in Chief in 2011.

One news source states:

"All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important "off the cuff" announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.

"Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.

"From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.

"All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years."

There are multiple reasons why 2011 (or 2012 or beyond) might be the year the U.S. government finally confesses to a more than 60-year-old working relationship with many species of intelligent civilizations in the multi-verse.

The U.S. government may chose to allow its Commander in Chief to make a statement about disclosure in 2011 because the forces for ET disclosure within the U.S. government will have gained the ascendancy within the inner workings of the ‘black budget’ and the constitutional government.

To date, Barack Obama has been a public disappointment on the issue of extraterrestrial disclosure.

Obama failed to disclose the extraterrestrial presence in 2009, despite many opportunities to do so, and firm and vocal public support:

Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009 - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com

The White House website and Press Secretary continues to block any questions or information relating to UFOs or the ET embargo

White House Press Association, press secretary Robert Gibbs block ET, UFO press questions to Obama - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com
Uncle Pervey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 2:36pm   #2
78SA
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,015 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3632152

78SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 2:37pm   #3
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 33.1%

Thanked 17,012 Times in 6,938 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $306898

Weekly World News scooped this years ago.
The_Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 2:37pm   #4
theanswriz42
Barn Stall Owner #42
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $597957

I'll believe it when I see it. He was probably talking about illegal aliens and something got lost in translation
theanswriz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theanswriz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 2:44pm   #5
Kevin_73
Barn Raising I,II
Bantayan Kids '13

Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,019 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $313284

I hope the friggin aliens have some $$ to help pay for all the debt Obama has created.
Kevin_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin_73 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 2:46pm   #6
Meeko87
The medications here don't work!

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $94777474

I am one of those human-like robots and yes I am watching you bastards.
Meeko87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 2:50pm   #7
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 33.1%

Thanked 17,012 Times in 6,938 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $306898

The same alien also supported Bush and Clinton. He consistently picks the winners. He needs to advise Obama on the economy.

The_Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 2:56pm   #8
Sleestak
Vette Barn Crew

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $852

Hell the past three presidents were most definitely aliens. I'm not even so far from being talked into the fourth being from outer space.
Sleestak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 3:33pm   #9
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_73 View Post
I hope the friggin aliens have some $$ to help pay for all the debt Obama has created.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 3:54pm   #10
ptindall
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $56446

I hope this is what all their scientists are concentrating on as well as where most of their espionage is focused. Keep trying to steal our secret Roswell documents you bunch of retards!
ptindall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 4:03pm   #11
BuckyThreadkiller
Barn Stall Owner #12
Barn Raising I
NCM Supporter '11, '12

Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,065 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $168047

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
The same alien also supported Bush and Clinton. He consistently picks the winners. He needs to advise Obama on the economy.

You'd think in 20 years he'd be able to find a tailor.
BuckyThreadkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 4:05pm   #12
F40
Barn Stall Owner #17
Activity: 0.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2311

About time that someone admits this info
F40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 4:10pm   #13
C5SilverBullet
Barn Stall Owner #3
Barn Raising I
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 1.1%

Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2324642

C5SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 4:11pm   #14
Tossin
Vette Barn Crew

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3613

This is the same Chinese press that reported on an Onion article a few years ago, right?
Tossin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 5:36pm   #15
Uncle Pervey
Barn Stall Owner #762
NCM Supporter '11

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $191989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tossin View Post
This is the same Chinese press that reported on an Onion article a few years ago, right?
I think so, those people are so without a clue as to what is going on in the rest of the world.
Uncle Pervey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 5:42pm   #16
MEC5LADY
Barn Stall Owner #32
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,822 Times in 963 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2204779

Pffft I bet he is an alien spawn himself cause shirley nobody would be dumb enough to carry his sorry azz for 9 months.
MEC5LADY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 5:45pm   #17
Meeko87
The medications here don't work!

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $94777474

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyThreadkiller View Post
You'd think in 20 years he'd be able to find a tailor.
Aliens have no shame they walk around naked
Meeko87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 8:06pm   #18
TheHammer
A Real Barner
Activity: 16.9%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2149

WTF? I thought Barry was an alien?
TheHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 8:29pm   #19
TripleBlack
Barn Raising I
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 2,060 Times in 876 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $308343

TripleBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 8:57pm   #20
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Talking

You can never really know how wacko people can be, until you cruse the anonominity of the Internet.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic