Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2024, 7:36pm   #21
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 15.1%

Thanked 13,038 Times in 4,950 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadkin View Post
Once they land, put them on busses to DC, with plenty of Kingsford so they can have a big barbeque...
Not all of them. At least one plane load needs to go to MVY. It's still off season in Martha's Vineyard, so they have plenty of rooms available for these noble "newcomers" right now.
Vandelay Industries is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 7:42pm   #22
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,457 Times in 17,247 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft laud mike View Post
Those ****heads should never make it to land...warn them in their native shit language, if they ignoe it...shoot their boats out from them in the sea, sharks gotta eat too
Yes, they have to be repelled at sea. Take the crew as prisoners, send the Haitians back, then either sink or auction off the boats.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:14pm   #23
owc6
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 12.9%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Yes, they have to be repelled at sea. Take the crew as prisoners, send the Haitians back, then either sink or auction off the boats.
Order TBD at encounter.
owc6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 1:32pm   #24
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 1,361 Times in 533 Posts

Nobody here hates illegals more than me. I said HATES, not dislikes, not bothered by...HATES....so.

I wil take a different dircetion than expected. I would 100% rather have asylum seekers from Haiti than any Cuban, Mexican, South American or Puerto Rican flooding in for nothing more than taking advantage of the US.

In my recent 6 weeks of hospital stays, to a person, the best nursing medical staff I had were all from Haiti. I had two in home PT trainers also from there. Both had a fraction of the knowledge of their own history than I did. The thing they ALL shared was a strong respect for the USA and the chance at life it gave them. They were better Americans than any Liberal will ever be. They have earned my respect all over in the last year.

Deeper, in the 50's my Grandfather was head machinist for the Dauphin Plantation in Haiti. The largest and most advanced employeer in the country.Every Sunday Papa Doc and family would come for their weekly updates and fancy dinner at the comnpany's expense. As such, my Grandmother was Baby Doc's babysitter for a number of years. She ran afoul of the Tonton Macoute when she told Baby "NO!" to some behavior. An entire group of them came to the plantation to scare and threaten her. They found a backwoods white woman from the South who looked and sounded like an angry Elenor Roosevelt when pushed. Her point was that if a child doesn't know when to stop when told, it culd endanger them when they were out of reach and they could be hurt of killed. The Officer couldn't get her to back down and left shaking himself. Next Sunday, Papa called her aside and thanked her for caring so much "for the babies" that she would stand up for them. Yes, he was a bastard, but beneath much of it still a human. Haiti did well and was improving until synthetic ropes/ cloths put the plantation out of business.

Hence why I have paid attention to Haiti my whole life. In addition, the numbers even available to come here from there are TINY compared to every other invading nation. I'd rather we take every last one of them and send them our liberals to replace them. The cannibels would enjoy the taste of fresh, vegan fed meat for a week or so.
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 1:54pm   #25
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 7,663 Times in 3,767 Posts

**** Slewfoot.
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic