Old 08-17-2016, 6:16pm   #1
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471
Default Some people stand up to ISIS...

Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin, Moscow and all Russian citizens are the latest group to be threatened by ISIS. The terrorist organization released a nine-minute video in which they declare war on Russia and command their followers to carry out attacks against the country. The terrorists state they are targeting Putin and the Russians for their interference in the Syrian civil war. ISIS Declares War On Russia: “We Will Come To Russia And Kill You In Your Homes” – American Military News

VLADIMIR PUTIN'S RESPONSE: “I SWEAR IF THEY BOMB RUSSIA, IN HALF AN HOUR EVERY MUSLIM WILL DIE!” The Russian leader is reportedly mounting an enormous military mission to take control of the terror group’s stronghold of Raqqa.

The city is the self-declared capital of ISIS in Syria and is patrolled by as many as 5,000 jihadi members.

Putin is set to mobilize 150,000 reservists who he conscripted into the military in September. Vladimir Putin: ?I swear if they bomb Russia, in half an hour every muslim will die?

And the Mafia in Sicily has promised deadly retaliation: Mafia bosses have ‘declared war’ against migrants on the holiday paradise of Sicily as one thousand new arrivals pour on to the island every week.

The feared Cosa Nostra are desperate to maintain supremacy after African crime gangs arrived with the migrants – and they are engaged in a deadly turf war.

The deadly Mafia-migrant war began after African criminal gangs apparently entered the country alongside law-abiding migrants, and started to operate ‘on the Mafia’s doorstep’.

Mobsters claimed that police were targeting their activities while leaving African gangs alone.
The Mafia Declares WAR On All Muslims In Sicily And Promises To Drive Them Off Of The Island By Any Means Necessary

In the words of Michael Corleone, it’s time to settle the “family business”. Perhaps ISIS has bitten off more than it can chew....
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 7:29pm   #2
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

I like ol' Vlad. I don't care what anyone thinks. Those idiots in ISIS don't seem to understand that Russia doesn't really give two shits about being good humanitarians. Putin will go in and level that city without a second thought and sleep like a baby that night. And I'm good with that.

You want to use your son or your wife as a human shield? Fine. We'll kill you both.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 7:33pm   #3
Kerrmudgeon
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 18,411 Times in 8,713 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4614507

I want to see that happen. Put your money where your mouth is comrad!
Kerrmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrmudgeon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 8:39pm   #4
Admiral Blue
Barn Stall Owner #-1
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 1,043 Times in 484 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1311037

I like that he has a pair.

He would pick our emperor up by the throat and draw that infamous line in the sand by dragging him across it for a few kilometers.
Admiral Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Blue For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 8:45pm   #5
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,421 Times in 17,231 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

I'd just like to remind everyone that the "evil empire" USSR couldn't win against Afghanistan. What makes anyone think they can win against ISIS? Is Vlad going to start nuking whole cities? Carpet bomb? I really doubt that even if Russia starts eliminating Muslim cities that they can stop ISIS that way. It worked against Japan, but I don't see it working against ISIS, because Japan was isolated at the end of the war. The Muslims are all over, and thus, not contained to one area.

The only way this can work is if a new alliance of every country that doesn't want Islamic terror and Sharia to work together, making the Muslim extremists the new Axis, and everyone else the new Allies. I think a business man like Trump would either lead or sign on to such an undertaking, provided every other participating country pulled its weight.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 8:54pm   #6
ApexOversteer
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 7,684 Times in 3,615 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $975924

I can't believe any of these stories that only appear on the blog-o-sphere... it seems they're always horseshit.

I know the MSM is being tweaked, but if either of these things were true, SOMEONE of repute would be reporting it.
ApexOversteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 8:54pm   #7
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197

Not seeing it on the major news channels.
OddBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 9:18pm   #8
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,656 Times in 13,628 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
I like ol' Vlad. I don't care what anyone thinks. Those idiots in ISIS don't seem to understand that Russia doesn't really give two shits about being good humanitarians. Putin will go in and level that city without a second thought and sleep like a baby that night. And I'm good with that.

You want to use your son or your wife as a human shield? Fine. We'll kill you both.
^^^ THIS is how you don't get f#@!ed with on a global level.

America was the envy of the world and now we are the village idiots.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 11:50pm   #9
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:

the problem with isis is that they are scatered. So where is it that you think russia needs to go to get rid of isis. If anything isis is a hateful mindset. You got regular john does 'converting' to isis. All it takes is a simple message online and some nut whos angry at the world will pledge and do an attack without ever stepping foot on isis land or ever speaking to a high rank abdul whatever isis member. That orlando shooter is an example. I dont see any reports of him going to syria to be trained. He was raised here and just snapped.
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 2:00am   #10
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
the problem with isis is that they are scatered. So where is it that you think russia needs to go to get rid of isis. If anything isis is a hateful mindset. You got regular john does 'converting' to isis. All it takes is a simple message online and some nut whos angry at the world will pledge and do an attack without ever stepping foot on isis land or ever speaking to a high rank abdul whatever isis member. That orlando shooter is an example. I dont see any reports of him going to syria to be trained. He was raised here and just snapped.
I never said they have to do anything or go anywhere, and frankly I could care less. Even if the story is cited from one of those looney news sites that Spence always goes to, I like Putin’s attitude because he isn’t a pansy like Obama. The Russians have a documented history of being brutally effective when dealing with terrorists.

And unless your fingers have somehow found their way onto the pulse of the intelligence community, it's a pretty good bet that what you really know about ISIS (what the real problem is, who’s gone where, who’s left the country and who hasn’t, etc.) couldn't fill a shot glass. You’re sitting there in your hovel sucking up the bilge that you’re fed by the mainstream media and speculating/armchair quarterbacking like everyone else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 3:02am   #11
Olustee bus
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 3,198 Times in 1,783 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1232517

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall View Post
Not seeing it on the major news channels.
That was late july and early august news. I don't think it was news to major news organizations.
Olustee bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Olustee bus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 3:24am   #12
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
You’re sitting there in your hovel sucking up the bilge that you’re fed by the mainstream media and speculating/armchair quarterbacking like everyone else.
isnt that what we all do and how we get our information? Difference is some believe it in the way its presented to them and others dont. Would you agree?
Old 08-18-2016, 8:25am   #13
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12

Quote:
isnt that what we all do and how we get our information? Difference is some believe it in the way its presented to them and others dont. Would you agree?
I don't know what others do. I know what I do...which is listen to the MSM very little because only about 50% of it is fact. The rest is sensationalized to make money. I can't tell you the last time I watched the news. The only time I listen to anything other than music is when I'm getting "traffic and weather together on the 8's" on the way to and from work.

And I rarely pontificate on things that I don't have personal experience with (e.g. "The problem is this...").
Old 08-18-2016, 8:36am   #14
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Take a look at how Russia handled the kidnapping of Russian Nationals in Lebanon back in the 1980's.

They went Medieval on them and it worked. We screwed around and our people were held for over a year.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:16am   #15
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
Take a look at how Russia handled the kidnapping of Russian Nationals in Lebanon back in the 1980's.

They went Medieval on them and it worked. We screwed around and our people were held for over a year.
For those who don't remember this incident:

The Soviets turned the trick by forgoing diplomacy in favor of a brutally more direct approach to the problem.

Simply put, they presented the kidnappers with chilling proof that terror can cut both ways. Literally!

The crisis began last Sept. 30, when four attaches from the Soviet Embassy were kidnapped in Beirut by Muslim extremists. Western news agencies received individual photos of the four men that same night, each with an automatic pistol pressed against his head.

The photos were accompanied by a note from a hitherto unknown group calling itself the Islamic Liberation Organization. The message warned that the four Soviet captives would be executed, one by one, unless Moscow pressured pro- Syrian militiamen to cease shelling positions held by the pro-Iranian fundamentalist militia in Lebanon's northern port city of Tripoli.

Although the Soviets attempted to open some channel for negotiations with the kidnappers, there was no immediate let-up in the shelling at Tripoli.

Only two days after the kidnappings, the body of one of the four kidnapped men, a 30-year-old consular secretary named Arkady Katov, was found, shot through the head, on a Beirut trash dump.

Apparently, that's when the Soviets dropped the idea of sweet talk and turned the matter over to the KGB.

Less than four weeks later, the three remaining hostages were freed on foot only 150 yards from the Soviet Embassy.

The pro-Syrian daily Al Sharq credited their release to the clandestine efforts of Brig. Gen. Ghazi Kanaan, the chief of intelligence for Syrian forces in Lebanon.

Western journalists reported that the kidnappers were forced to free the hostages because a block-to-block search by pro-Syrian militiamen was closing in on them.

But it wasn't until last week that Jerusalem Post diplomatic correspondent Benny Morris uncovered the most compelling reason why the three Soviets were released, emaciated and tired, but otherwise unharmed.

According to Morris, the KBG determined the kidnapping to be the work of the Shiite Muslim group known as Hezbollah, or Party of God. This was the same radical pro-Iranian faction that figured so belligerently in the mass hostage-taking from the TWA airliner at Beirut Airport last June.

Unlike the approach the United States used to resolve the TWA crisis, however, the Soviets did not bother negotiating with Hezbollah through Nabih Berri, Lebanon's justice minister and leader of the Shiite Amal militia.

Instead, the KGB kidnapped a man they knew to be a close relative of a prominent Hezbollah leader. They then castrated him and sent the severed organs to the Hezbollah official, before dispatching the unfortunate kinsman with a bullet in the brain.

In addition to presenting him with this grisly proof of their seriousness, the KGB operatives also advised the Hezbollah leader that they knew the indentities of other close relatives of his, and that he could expect more such packages if the three Soviet diplomats were not freed immediately.

The message was a lot more extreme than Ronald Reagan's vague allusions to using "Rambo next time," but the swift release of the three remaining hostages indicated that the Hezbollah big shot couldn't handle having terror shoved back in his face.

Post reporter Morris quoted unidentified observers in Jerusalem as noting:

"This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things - they don't talk.

"And this is the language the Hezbollah understand."
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2016, 10:35am   #16
Madmikeee
A Real Barner
Activity: 4.8%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $104007

Quote:

Putin may be a dictator and heading up one of the most corrupt governments on the planet but he is one with whom you should not feck.

Whereas our illustrious leader apologizes for being so free that we offend the terrorist scum.
Madmikeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:37am   #17
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,421 Times in 17,231 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmikeee View Post
Putin may be a dictator and heading up one of the most corrupt governments on the planet but he is one with whom you should not feck.

Whereas our illustrious leader apologizes for being so free that we offend the terrorist scum.

Between Bush's Patriot Act and Obama's increased regulation and ObamaCare, we aren't as free as we used to be. Hey, we are really trying to be less free, so as not to offend the terrorists. I guess we just need to try harder. Maybe appoint some judges that will overturn Heller, for starters.

Hillary '16!
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:01pm   #18
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
I don't know what others do. I know what I do...which is listen to the MSM very little because only about 50% of it is fact. The rest is sensationalized to make money. I can't tell you the last time I watched the news. The only time I listen to anything other than music is when I'm getting "traffic and weather together on the 8's" on the way to and from work.

And I rarely pontificate on things that I don't have personal experience with (e.g. "The problem is this...").
you made an assumption as to what I do. But anyways I believe in gov manipulation and I also know for a fact that news and media hire actors to play 'victims' and 'witnesses during interviews whenever something catastophc happens. This has been proven many times and all over the web with clips of the actors being interviewd by cnn and other news sources from being in orlando during the shiooting and being in france.

I think people on all levels are much more intelligent wiser smarter all those kinds of words than they were during the hay day of the 60s and 70s whwn people had their trust in gov and media and did everything their told by those in 'power'

I also dont think you need to be in intelligence or cia or whatever to know that isis isnt necessarily in a spot where you can go put a bunch of troops and tanks and blow shit up and they will be gone. Witht he web this is a more advanced and intelligent world than it was in the 60s 70s and 80s when gov can throw a few threats go to a spot in another country and blow shit up and claim victory and you can put in 100 bushes and reagans you got as president it wont matter. The old ways of fighting terrorism wont work today.

So yea for russia let them stick their chest out and put troops everywhere. It wont take nothing more than a click of a mouse for some deranged nut who has a grind for something who is angry to search the dark web red a message and interpret it in a way for him her to go kill a mass of innocent people thinking they will go to heaven.

Russia shuld be worried about that threat. Because that one who will carry out that threat can be the ups driver or the police officer or the friendly bakery shop worker or a taxi driver or maybe a school teacher and the list goes on. These are high times were livivng in
Old 08-18-2016, 1:24pm   #19
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.1%

Thanked 11,561 Times in 5,701 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Putin/Russia have changed, they no longer the SU, I dunno what to call it, but the citizens are a hell of a LOT better off.....and as to the Trashcanistan war, if WE didn't get involved as an anti SU thing, they would have taken care of islam then, at least stopped the islams from attacking across the border, which is why they went after Trashcanistan in the FIRST place......

Second off, all this bullshit about can't keep islam off the internet or what EVER, is just that, SO simple to end the islamic wars in about 6 weeks or less......

Send in about 4 subs....non nuclear war heads, blast every boiler in ALL of islam lands....lights OUT....no .com-BANKING/sending$$$ to the invading armies......they can't even turn on a lightbulb......and best of ALL, you can NOT run anything long in that north African desert without some sort of WATER distribution system.....

WELL guess WHAT?? with out electric power you can not treat/purify/pump/distribute water in any modern sense of the word.....

SO, all them 1.6 Billion mozzies fight it out in the deserts over some oasis or a river bank, just like 150 years ago......

I know I'm right, so CASE CLOSED!!!!!

THE END OF ISLAM WORLD WIDE!!!!!

it is obvious we need get our western/European/Russian folks outta the region first and be tactical/sneaky about it, in order to minimize losses.....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 1:31pm   #20
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.1%

Thanked 11,561 Times in 5,701 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

AND THEN just for shits and giggles.....we blow hell outta them mosques in Saudi they so proud of, then we send over a Ca. style fire fighting plane with pigs guts/fat in it, and seed the entire region/what is left, anyway......

I THINK one of them spots is where MoHamEd is buried.....IF SO, that will end their little cult pretty quickly......
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion