Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2020, 7:11pm   #61
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 8,999 Times in 2,776 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
That doesn't look like the wound I saw in the various videos I've seen, but if so then there is virtually no way that came from an AR-15 round. Also the New York Times (of all outlets) reported that prior to the first guy getting shot in the head, a fellow rioter fired a handgun into the air, which Kyle was running away from. Then the pedo felon guy took a round to the noggin, and actually even that wound didn't look like something an AR-15 would do. Perhaps if it was actually a .22lr "AR-15" but I'd think his brains would have been scrambled and the back of his head exploded from a 5.56 round at point blank range. It could be that it just skimmed his brain and went out the back of his skull cleanly.

At any rate, this kid was known to the police prior to these shootings, was with a "militia" who apparently the police didn't have any problem with, and this was pretty clear self defense in all three shootings if he was the actual shooter for each one.
So we are thinking similarly. Something is very odd about these shootings. Look at this photo. In the previous photo there is blood all down his arm and hand. It’s dripping on the ground. Zero blood on this shot.

EDIT: if you look really closely you can see blood running down his hand. But no wound is showing...

Wound not consistent with AR 15. Even with hollow point. The only thing I can think of is the bullet hit the bone and bounced back increasing the terminal shock but still looks more like a shot gun.
Attached Thumbnails
9F8474BE-19C9-4E4A-BFD9-F687B6C90F41.jpeg  

SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 7:37pm   #62
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 25.5%

Thanked 14,065 Times in 4,280 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
So we are thinking similarly. Something is very odd about these shootings. Look at this photo. In the previous photo there is blood all down his arm and hand. It’s dripping on the ground. Zero blood on this shot.

EDIT: if you look really closely you can see blood running down his hand. But no wound is showing...

Wound not consistent with AR 15. Even with hollow point. The only thing I can think of is the bullet hit the bone and bounced back increasing the terminal shock but still looks more like a shot gun.
Actually his distal bicep was blown off, he is holding his forearm, the trauma part is all ABOVE the elbow if you watch the video.

My husband said that at very close range this could be AR-15 for sure. Also if you watch the video, he was shot basically along his arm, this was not a through and through.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 7:42pm   #63
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 25.5%

Thanked 14,065 Times in 4,280 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Is this when the conspiracy theory starts ?

C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 8:26pm   #64
Strats-N-Vettes
SOME Real Barner
Activity: 8.1%

Thanked 25,339 Times in 9,150 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2034428

There's a video of Kyle in an interview where he states he is there to protect property, and is an EMT there to offer medical aid. During the interview somebody calls for a medic and Kyle breaks off from the interview to go render aid.

There is also the video that shows him cleaning up BLM graffiti.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 9:58pm   #65
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

https://files.catbox.moe/3k1srf.mp4
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 10:14pm   #66
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,222 Times in 13,388 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

I sure hope they can't save his arm. If they have to be taken out of the game by twos and threes, I guess that's better than nothing.

I am a very compassionate person. I'm a softy when it comes to kids, elderly, animals, handicapped, dirt poor, etc. I'd do anything for a friend and almost anything for a stranger, but I could take out 200 looters and rioters and piss on their dead bodies and sleep like a baby. ZERO caring where they are concerned. It is my FIRM belief that if you exit a store with anything in your hands from inside, you should die as your first foot steps back out of the store. If you break a window, light a fire, beat a car, throw a brick etc. You should DIE. Die right then and there and your body should remain there until your family comes and gets it. Hours, days, weeks, don't care.

That may sound brutal but I assure you by the time the 4th or 5th body was splayed out on the sidewalk, the entire event would be OVER and the problem immediately solved.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 10:17pm   #67
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 55.0%

Thanked 25,418 Times in 9,863 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 11:25pm   #68
BADRACR1
Barn Stall Owner #5150
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 3,960 Times in 1,494 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2000032332

Kyle "Trashman" Rittenhouse. Just cleanin' up the streets.
BADRACR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:37pm   #69
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 1.3%

Thanked 8,640 Times in 2,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
We sit here in our homes and watch the rioters destroy city after city, like locusts, and bitch about it. This kid strapped up and idealistically said, "not on my watch." He was there to defend. And now the leftist politicians, police, and D.A.'s are going to crucify him. It's infuriating.
It IS infuriating. I completely agree with you. But I think you have to remember that not all of us are in a position where we can arm up and go on a crusade to stop these thugs. In theory, anyone can, yes. But in practice, it's one thing to be a 17-28 year old where you have the luxury of time to have even major life mistakes correct themselves so you can go on and have a reasonably good future. It's quite another thing when you're pushing 50-plus and have families and responsibilities to others as many of us do, and at that point strapping on an AK and going out to defend others and find targets isn't such a cut and dried option.

I'm sure that if the shit were to really hit the fan and it came down to them or us, no one here would hesitate to defend themselves and their loved ones. But at this point choosing your battles is the wise thing for many of us to do.

Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 6:40am   #70
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 44.4%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
It IS infuriating. I completely agree with you. But I think ,,,,,
A 17 year old kid doesn’t have much to lose does he. Maybe a PlayStation.
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffe (He/Him) For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 8:05am   #71
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
............Am............................................................................E7
(In the) town of old Kenosha, marched some troubled rogues one day... held

E7......................................................................Am
Hammers high above their heads, and looking for af-ray... no one

Am......................................................................E7
Dared to ask their business, no one dared to make a din... save for

E7.............................................................Am
One young man among them with an AR on a sling...

E7.........Am
AR on a SLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!

In this town there were some outlaws bound to teachings of the Red
Many Soi Bois were among them, as were trannies, overfed
They were vicious, prone to violence, burning gas stations and more
And their leader rode a skateboard, rolling swiftly on the floor...
Swiftly on the FLLLOOOOOORRRRRRR!

Now a young man started talkin', made it plain to folks around
He was there to stop the mob from burnin' businesses down.
Didn't look like much the tough guy 'cept for one important thing
And that thing of course an AR riding tautly on a sling...
Tautly on a SLIIIIIIIINNNNGG!

Now the night was passing quickly, as the mob moved wielding flame
And the youth called out to halt them, when they spotted him as game
He was running down the pavement, when a lout caused him to trip
And tempted the soi leader with the skateboard on his hip...
Skateboard on his HIIIIIIPPPP....

It was over in a moment, as the folks had gathered 'round
The skater sought the rifle, as the youth lay on the ground
Oh he might have went on livin', but forgot one major thing
And he fell down shot dead by the kid with the AR on a sling...
AR on a SLIIIIINNNGGG....

Am
(yodeling)
A, RRRR!
A, RRRR!

(A capella, spoken)
He fell down shot DEAD...

(pause)
..........Dm7............E7
By the kid, with the AR....

........Am
on a SLIIIIINNNNGGGG!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 8:28am   #72
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 11,489 Times in 5,015 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
It IS infuriating. I completely agree with you. But I think you have to remember that not all of us are in a position where we can arm up and go on a crusade to stop these thugs. In theory, anyone can, yes. But in practice, it's one thing to be a 17-28 year old where you have the luxury of time to have even major life mistakes correct themselves so you can go on and have a reasonably good future. It's quite another thing when you're pushing 50-plus and have families and responsibilities to others as many of us do, and at that point strapping on an AK and going out to defend others and find targets isn't such a cut and dried option.

I'm sure that if the shit were to really hit the fan and it came down to them or us, no one here would hesitate to defend themselves and their loved ones. But at this point choosing your battles is the wise thing for many of us to do.

100% agreement from me.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 8:33am   #73
Old Ben
A Real Barner
Activity: 20.9%

Thanked 14,744 Times in 5,839 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1014987

Quote:

I agree.
Old Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 8:35am   #74
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Also of note, it has came out that Kyle's older brother was with him and part of the militia. That means that Kyle was legally in possession of that rifle, which was lent to him by one of the militia leaders based in WI, as Kyle had a legal guardian present that night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 9:34am   #75
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 11,489 Times in 5,015 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Also of note, it has came out that Kyle's older brother was with him and part of the militia. That means that Kyle was legally in possession of that rifle, which was lent to him by one of the militia leaders based in WI, as Kyle had a legal guardian present that night.
I'm trying to figure out just how any prosecutor could charge him with 1st degree murder. While I still don't think a 17 year old should have been there, he clearly acted in self defense.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 9:48am   #76
Strats-N-Vettes
SOME Real Barner
Activity: 8.1%

Thanked 25,339 Times in 9,150 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2034428

Ex cop from Green Bay sent me this when I asked about Kyle having the rifle legally.

I have no clue where he got it from or it's validity:

Quote:
1) Carrying a rifle across state lines is perfectly legal. However, Kyle's lawyer is stating that the gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident, so the gun never left the state of Wisconsin. This doesn't mean it is right for him to have the firearm, the courts will decide this.

2) Under Wisconsin statues, anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is only guilty of a class A misdemeanor. However, John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases believes there is an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt could apply.

Also (and most importantly), 10 US Code 246 states that the minimum age to be a US militia member is 17. We know Kyle was posted at the gas station with a militia group, which could mean he was a part of this group and possibly legally able to carry his firearm. Will this hold up in court? Was Kyle privy to this? We don't know. (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246…)

3) Kyle lives in Antioch, IL and traveled to Kenosha, WI. This is a 20-30 minute drive depending on what time I looked. And he claimed he worked in Kenosha. He was not an out of state agitator. He came to help defend a friend or families business (different reports, it’s unclear still) and offer aid to the non aggressive protestors.

4) Kyle is a former member of a youth police cadet program, according to police.

5) He was scrubbing BLM graffiti off of buildings earlier in the day and offering medical aid to protestors, yelling he was an EMT and wanting to offer his services. This is caught on video/photos.

6) All 3 shootings he was involved in were justified uses of lethal force. 1st guy charged him and threw an unknown object at him then continued to charge after missing. In one video, you can see a rioter fire the first shot into the air (it’s been freeze frames many times) with a pistol as Kyle is running, meaning Kyle did not fire the first shot and most likely thought he was being shot at by the man chasing and yelling obscenities at him. 2nd guy clubbed him with a skateboard in the head and got hands on his rifle to take it. 3rd guy presented a pistol and aimed it at Kyle’s head.

7) He was not running from the 1st guy he shot. He called 911 and attempted to get police to the location to assist him and the man he shot. He also attempted to render aid. He was chased off by the crowd that the next 2 assailants came from.

8)He ran to police after the last engagement with his hands up declaring what happened. He did not try to flee, he immediately tried to turn himself in.

9) There is 0 evidence of being racially motivated or having came to incite violence. He did not come looking for a fight, he came to help and defend. There is a lot of evidence in the videos that reinforce this.

10) Joseph Rosenbaum, who has a rap sheet a mile wide (https://www.bailbondshq.com/ariz…/az...-JOSEPH/172556) and was the first man Kyle shot, was filmed earlier that day shouting at militia members, "shoot me ni**a" while they were guarding a local business from violent rioters.

I wasn't there, and I wont believe a word the news/MSM puts out at this time.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 10:41am   #77
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,222 Times in 13,388 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

This kid is a true patriot. I believe Trump needs to be putting a medal around his neck after re-election. Think about what an average 17 year old was doing that night and compare.

Quote:
1) Carrying a rifle across state lines is perfectly legal. However, Kyle's lawyer is stating that the gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident, so the gun never left the state of Wisconsin. This doesn't mean it is right for him to have the firearm, the courts will decide this.

2) Under Wisconsin statues, anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is only guilty of a class A misdemeanor. However, John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases believes there is an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt could apply.

Also (and most importantly), 10 US Code 246 states that the minimum age to be a US militia member is 17. We know Kyle was posted at the gas station with a militia group, which could mean he was a part of this group and possibly legally able to carry his firearm. Will this hold up in court? Was Kyle privy to this? We don't know. (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246…)

3) Kyle lives in Antioch, IL and traveled to Kenosha, WI. This is a 20-30 minute drive depending on what time I looked. And he claimed he worked in Kenosha. He was not an out of state agitator. He came to help defend a friend or families business (different reports, it’s unclear still) and offer aid to the non aggressive protestors.

4) Kyle is a former member of a youth police cadet program, according to police.

5) He was scrubbing BLM graffiti off of buildings earlier in the day and offering medical aid to protestors, yelling he was an EMT and wanting to offer his services. This is caught on video/photos.

6) All 3 shootings he was involved in were justified uses of lethal force. 1st guy charged him and threw an unknown object at him then continued to charge after missing. In one video, you can see a rioter fire the first shot into the air (it’s been freeze frames many times) with a pistol as Kyle is running, meaning Kyle did not fire the first shot and most likely thought he was being shot at by the man chasing and yelling obscenities at him. 2nd guy clubbed him with a skateboard in the head and got hands on his rifle to take it. 3rd guy presented a pistol and aimed it at Kyle’s head.

7) He was not running from the 1st guy he shot. He called 911 and attempted to get police to the location to assist him and the man he shot. He also attempted to render aid. He was chased off by the crowd that the next 2 assailants came from.

8)He ran to police after the last engagement with his hands up declaring what happened. He did not try to flee, he immediately tried to turn himself in.

9) There is 0 evidence of being racially motivated or having came to incite violence. He did not come looking for a fight, he came to help and defend. There is a lot of evidence in the videos that reinforce this.

10) Joseph Rosenbaum, who has a rap sheet a mile wide (https://www.bailbondshq.com/ariz…/az...-JOSEPH/172556) and was the first man Kyle shot, was filmed earlier that day shouting at militia members, "shoot me ni**a" while they were guarding a local business from violent rioters.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 11:20am   #78
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 12,517 Times in 5,844 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Please note that Dead guy # 1 was seen earlier yelling :Shoot me N**ger" at the kid and , when the kid got separated from the group , Dead guy 1 chased him and thew something at him. The kid RAN and when the kid heard gun shot behind him he turned and fired and we got Dead guy #1 .
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 12:02pm   #79
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 12,517 Times in 5,844 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

And when do they arrest the guy shot in the arm? Felon in possession of a firearm. Pictures show the felon pointing the gun at the kid before he was shot.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 12:05pm   #80
Old Ben
A Real Barner
Activity: 20.9%

Thanked 14,744 Times in 5,839 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1014987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Ex cop from Green Bay sent me this when I asked about Kyle having the rifle legally.

I have no clue where he got it from or it's validity:

I wasn't there, and I wont believe a word the news/MSM puts out at this time.
Look at the videos. There are a bunch out there showing what happened.
Old Ben is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic