Default I Am America

We need more Americans like her
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:31pm   #2
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

A) Go to the Election Booth on Election Day.
B) Select your candidate.
C) If your candidate wins, be happy and support your Country like you would expect everyone else to.
D) If your candidate looses, don’t beeech and cry, and support your Country like you would expect everyone else to.

For as long as I can remember, every 4 years there’s a Presidential Election. Every 4 years there’s a winner and a loser. Democracy has prevailed after all the other elections, so why would this one be any different?

STOP THE CRYING ....
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:34pm   #3
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

I am not Crying, I am the opposite of the First Family for the first time in my life I am not proud to be an American.

Vote I did, our state voted for the loser and to bad other states and individuals were not more aware of the loser policies we are now enduring
Old 07-14-2010, 12:42pm   #4
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
I am not Crying, I am the opposite of the First Family for the first time in my life I am not proud to be an American.

Vote I did, our state voted for the loser and to bad other states and individuals were not more aware of the loser policies we are now enduring
What “exactly” about the First Family do you not like?

What “exactly” did Mrs. Obama and those two little girls do in the previous 18 month to make you feel not proud to be an American.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:44pm   #5
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
What “exactly” about the First Family do you not like?

What “exactly” did Mrs. Obama and those two little girls do in the previous 18 month to make you feel not proud to be an American.
For the first time in my life I am proud to be an American, she was not before and nothing on the children
Old 07-14-2010, 1:02pm   #6
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
For the first time in my life I am proud to be an American, she was not before and nothing on the children
When I see people showing up to Political Events with “GUNS”; signs associated with Adolf Hitler, I’m not exactly proud that so-called American Patriots bring them to a place where “Un-Armed” civilians gather. What exactly are these brave people afraid of? Give it another year or so and they’ll be hiding under hoods.

Kind of reminds me of how “Cowards” act … actually.

Walk a mile in her shoes … then get back to me. Remember, the 60s was only 40 years ago.
Old 07-14-2010, 1:13pm   #7
ChasC5
Banned

If you would like a gauge on how low Americans can get, take a look at the Corvette Forum PR&C and browse just a few of those links.

It’s amazing what anonymity can do for one’s Balls.

18 months after the first Black President was elected, you’d swear the world was ending.

... these are real Americans also.
Old 07-14-2010, 1:54pm   #8
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
If you would like a gauge on how low Americans can get, take a look at the Corvette Forum PR&C and browse just a few of those links.

It’s amazing what anonymity can do for one’s Balls.

18 months after the first Black President was elected, you’d swear the world was ending.

... these are real Americans also.
don't forget the stickey they had to put up reminding posters to drop the death threats because the FBI contacted them. what's "amazing" is how people are allowed to act like this because of the idiots that moderate that place. blind leading the blind.
Old 07-14-2010, 2:17pm   #9
ChasC5
Banned

Timothy James McVeigh thought the same ...
Old 07-14-2010, 4:51pm   #10
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
I doubt Z06PDQ can make one the rest of this thread (or any other thread for that matter) w/out some type of "Blame Bush" . And we'll see how long Chas goes before having to go play a round of golf.

I'm out.
as far as Bush,I sure as hell never said sh*t like "he won't live to be sworn into office & all the racist hatred you guys over at La La Land are on record as saying. I had high hopes for W. after all, he was our governor. as for "quit blaming him" that's the biggest cop out you people have. in order to know where you're going, you have to understand where you've been. adios,
Old 07-15-2010, 8:03am   #11
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Well this garbage drew me back in for a minute.

First it's not about race Chas. You'd need to talk to the NAACP, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton if you want to talk about modern highly public racists. You brought it up first, again. Please, once and for all, get your skin color chip off your shoulder.

Second, no one is saying the process didn't work, more or less. Though I doubt it has been, or will ever be, free of error and some corruption.

Now, I would assume both of you proud members of the "peace brigade" were as focal about the same mentality by those on the left against President Bush during his 8 years in office.

For either of you to claim "stop crying", after those who are not on the progressive/left had to endure the whining (and continued whining) about Bush for 8 years, is galactically hypocritical.

Have at it with your responses. I doubt Z06PDQ can make one the rest of this thread (or any other thread for that matter) w/out some type of "Blame Bush" . And we'll see how long Chas goes before having to go play a round of golf.

I'm out.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton represent the Black race as much as Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck represent the White race … so after you’re done chewing on that little factoid, maybe you’ll be better prepared to talk intelligently and equally about racists. So I’ll go talk to the NAACP and soon as you try to have an intelligent conversation with Limbaugh and Beck. But that’s not what this post is about. I was suggesting that there are many people who have a big problem with Obama because he’s Black, that just my opinion. You can give me the standard old line of; some of my friends are Black if you want, but still, it’s just my opinion and you don’t have to agree with it.

Now if you want to back Bush, knowing precisely what the economy looked liked on his last day in office and say that was better than today’s economic outlook … then that’s fine with me. But denying the obvious isn’t a good sign of intelligence. May I suggest you look at what the Dow Jones looked like on March 5th 2009 and what it looks like today; denying the obvious isn’t easy … is it?

BTW … I played 9 holes yesterday and shot a 39 …

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion