Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2020, 8:30am   #21
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Points: 50,697, Level: 100
Activity: 34.6%
 
Cybercowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 18,236
Thanks: 999
Thanked 10,152 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138
Default

I say this with confidence. The number they are currently touting as "COVID-19" deaths were 210,000 last I heard a week or so ago. Of those, remove the nursing home deaths from the five states the governors (D) moved covid-infected patients into, remove the "self-harm with covid" deaths, remove the "heart issues with covid" deaths, remove the "pneumonia so assumed covid, but not really verified" deaths, remove the "had flu but also maybe covid so we get paid extra" deaths, and the other "well, look, she died and we need money to keep this hospital open, so we tagged a covid-related ICD-10 code on her and billed the government $39,000 extra" deaths. With confidence I will state that those account for the vast majority of that 210,000 number. Probably at least 75% of all deaths. Deaths that would have happened without any WuFlu whatsoever. The leaves 50,000 or so. Which even that is probably way high. For those under 40, the seasonal flu is more of a worrisome thing. For those over 40, you only have a roughly 0.03% chance of getting infected and it actually killing you. And that's only if you are already in not that great of health.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 8:34am   #22
snide
Potnonomicaphobe
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Points: 99,562, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4%
 
snide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I could never live there.
Posts: 106,724
Thanks: 75,902
Thanked 17,372 Times in 8,559 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $109031676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
I say this with confidence. The number they are currently touting as "COVID-19" deaths were 210,000 last I heard a week or so ago. Of those, remove the nursing home deaths from the five states the governors (D) moved covid-infected patients into, remove the "self-harm with covid" deaths, remove the "heart issues with covid" deaths, remove the "pneumonia so assumed covid, but not really verified" deaths, remove the "had flu but also maybe covid so we get paid extra" deaths, and the other "well, look, she died and we need money to keep this hospital open, so we tagged a covid-related ICD-10 code on her and billed the government $39,000 extra" deaths. With confidence I will state that those account for the vast majority of that 210,000 number. Probably at least 75% of all deaths. Deaths that would have happened without any WuFlu whatsoever. The leaves 50,000 or so. Which even that is probably way high. For those under 40, the seasonal flu is more of a worrisome thing. For those over 40, you only have a roughly 0.03% chance of getting infected and it actually killing you. And that's only if you are already in not that great of health.
We have been scammed, people! We are being scammed still.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 10:28am   #23
VatorMan
A Real Barner
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Points: 55,644, Level: 100
Activity: 10.3%
 
VatorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, MD.
Posts: 20,399
Thanks: 4,818
Thanked 6,899 Times in 3,631 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
I say this with confidence. The number they are currently touting as "COVID-19" deaths were 210,000 last I heard a week or so ago. Of those, remove the nursing home deaths from the five states the governors (D) moved covid-infected patients into, remove the "self-harm with covid" deaths, remove the "heart issues with covid" deaths, remove the "pneumonia so assumed covid, but not really verified" deaths, remove the "had flu but also maybe covid so we get paid extra" deaths, and the other "well, look, she died and we need money to keep this hospital open, so we tagged a covid-related ICD-10 code on her and billed the government $39,000 extra" deaths. With confidence I will state that those account for the vast majority of that 210,000 number. Probably at least 75% of all deaths. Deaths that would have happened without any WuFlu whatsoever. The leaves 50,000 or so. Which even that is probably way high. For those under 40, the seasonal flu is more of a worrisome thing. For those over 40, you only have a roughly 0.03% chance of getting infected and it actually killing you. And that's only if you are already in not that great of health.
Wuflu has been extremely efficient killing people that had existing conditions. More efficient than the flu. But not Pandemic worthy.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 11:39am   #24
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Points: 50,697, Level: 100
Activity: 34.6%
 
Cybercowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 18,236
Thanks: 999
Thanked 10,152 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Wuflu has been extremely efficient killing people that had existing conditions. More efficient than the flu. But not Pandemic worthy.
WuFlu has been extremely efficient in being put down as the cause of deaths of people that had existing conditions. Cancer death but with a whiff of covid? The covid.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 9:57am   #25
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Points: 105,865, Level: 100
Activity: 36.5%
 
Mike Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 36,710
Thanks: 13,497
Thanked 23,574 Times in 9,056 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5133909
Default

Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Mercury For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 11:11am   #26
SubZero
A Real Barner
Points: 12,704, Level: 77
Activity: 2.3%
 
SubZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 169
Thanked 610 Times in 362 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $930286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
WuFlu has been extremely efficient in being put down as the cause of deaths of people that had existing conditions. Cancer death but with a whiff of covid? The covid.
More deaths reported as covid = more $$$ for the hospitals

SubZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:23pm   #27
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Points: 49,270, Level: 100
Activity: 32.0%
 
04 commemorative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Down the Shore,New Jersey
Posts: 10,526
Thanks: 1,967
Thanked 4,496 Times in 2,261 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1006947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Into my second week with it.

I wore a mask EVERYWHERE. Washed my hands. Used hand sanitizer. Never in a group of more than 3 people. None of that prevented me from getting it.
I'm sure it's Trumps fault
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 04 commemorative For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 12:34pm   #28
Zed16
Barn Raising I,II,III
Bantayan Kids '13,'17
GTMS 18
Points: 9,201, Level: 66
Activity: 2.2%
 
Zed16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 755
Thanks: 359
Thanked 162 Times in 112 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $195954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
WuFlu has been extremely efficient in being put down as the cause of deaths of people that had existing conditions. Cancer death but with a whiff of covid? The covid.
A neighbor of mine runs half a dozen nursing homes. As of a few weeks ago, every covid death in his facilities was someone already on hospice.
Zed16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zed16 For This Useful Post:
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:49pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2020 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page