Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2010, 2:00pm   #1
Munch
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #00
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2041885
Default iTunes Sucks

It does and no one can convince me otherwise.

Just got my laptop back from HP (bad cpu) and after installing iTunes again it's all like "That iPod is registered to another computer so I will erase it and you can start from scratch". Of course I say, "hey, it's the same computer" and it says "no it's not" and I say "yes it is" and it says "no it's not" so then I say "I hate you" and it says " Why do you have Barry Manilow records on here?" and I say "that's none of your business" and it says "you're a fag, shall I erase your iPod now?".

I hate you iTunes.

Some minor tweaks here and there.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 4:01pm   #2
NEVRL8T
Barn Stall Owner #25
Activity: 0.5%

Thanked 1,217 Times in 817 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $20496850

We had somewhat of the same scenario happen at my house. My daughter has an iPod. We have two lap tops and a desk top in my house. We download things via the desk top (which is actually my and my son's computer). My daughter didn't dowload any iTunes for six or eight months and the next time I went to help her download some music it did exactly what you are talking about. She lost some of her music because of that fuggin thing. I told it to get ****ed. It told me I was gay. I told it only on Wednesday's between 4:00 and 4:15 AM. It turned off my refrigerator, warming my Crown Royal. I unplugged it and it said no dice. It's now in cahoots with my Corvette parked in the garage. Someone in this house is going to die.
NEVRL8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 7:32pm   #3
thegreenman
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #22
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8878

Intel chips have serial numbers for reason you just found out. The gay comments are coming from the less than manly way you are hitting the keyboard.
Old 01-23-2010, 8:32pm   #4
tomurphjr
Charter Member

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2689

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVRL8T View Post
We had somewhat of the same scenario happen at my house. My daughter has an iPod. We have two lap tops and a desk top in my house. We download things via the desk top (which is actually my and my son's computer). My daughter didn't dowload any iTunes for six or eight months and the next time I went to help her download some music it did exactly what you are talking about. She lost some of her music because of that fuggin thing. I told it to get ****ed. It told me I was gay. I told it only on Wednesday's between 4:00 and 4:15 AM. It turned off my refrigerator, warming my Crown Royal. I unplugged it and it said no dice. It's now in cahoots with my Corvette parked in the garage. Someone in this house is going to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenman View Post
Intel chips have serial numbers for reason you just found out. The gay comments are coming from the less than manly way you are hitting the keyboard.

Last edited by tomurphjr; 01-23-2010 at 8:35pm.
tomurphjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 9:49pm   #5
Munch
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #00

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2041885

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenman View Post
It was an AMD and I would have hammered the keys in a more manly fashion but I just got a manni and well, you know how it is.

Some minor tweaks here and there.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:46pm   #6
Entropy
Fantasy Football Champ '12
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 1,264 Times in 766 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $90918

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVRL8T View Post
Damn ese.
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic