Old 08-05-2021, 10:15am   #141
Learpilot
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 2,638 Times in 855 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
I started our lung cancer screening program at our hospital. So yea, I care about smoking too.

Excuse me for getting pissy, but it’s REALLY infuriating when people act like this thing is a hoax, no big deal, a government run scam to gain control over all the sheeple.

I watch perfectly healthy normal people end up with lungs that look like Swiss cheese, people laying in a bed fading for air then put on a vent to die without loved ones there to say goodbyes, people that were anti vaccine then lose a close family member or more to it then have a too late change of heart.

We are already understaffed and honestly, revisiting this when I thought it was on the way out makes me want to retire tomorrow. But I care about people, so I’ll be there for whatever the figure holds.

My recommendations will continue to be firmly based on what I learn to be beneficial, and what I think will help patients the most. Nothing I will recommend will be based on false information, conspiracy theory, scare tactics, or democratic or republican opinion.

I’ve watched too many people make those mistakes on both sides and it is heartbreaking.
If it isnt a SCAM then why is The Gov't letting in tens of thousands of illegals with Covid in the country ???? while at the same time trying to force and or mandate the Vaccination on us ???
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Learpilot For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 11:01am   #142
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Thanked 33,658 Times in 13,630 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

In related news. **** hospitals.

I went to visit my dad and was not allowed in because he can have only one visitor a day. My mom was there earlier that day, so she is the only one that can go in for that day. If I stop by on my way to work, then my mom can't get to visit until the next day.

**** hospitals.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 11:08am   #143
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Prepper/financial (Dr.), not MD Dr.

Hard for me to take "stock", pun in tended; when your youtube cited source for data interpretation is this guy. He doesn't twist data for HIS agenda much does he? Some of what he says is accurate, but oh the twists are dizzying.

Boy has his story changed since 2020 when he was trying to scare us all into a bunker.

Just sayin' he was "prepper" level scared of this in Jan 2020. Dude is doing his best to sell himself, gotta sign up for his next seminar at Peek Prosperity.

but seriously.... he was scared/mad they were not calling it a "pubic emergency" at this point.
https://youtu.be/Nk5P_iRYwTY
I don't know enough about him to comment on his scare tactics. You know he's twisting data, care to point out the twisted (false) data, so I can know too?
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:13am   #144
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 1,366 Times in 593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
If it isnt a SCAM then why is The Gov't letting in tens of thousands of illegals with Covid in the country ???? while at the same time trying to force and or mandate the Vaccination on us ???
The hospital officials where I live are not scammers. This thing is real. They are at capacity.

The problem is the scumbag politicians who are taking advantage of the COVID fear constantly pushed by the lockstep media. The democrats are letting illegals in for one purpose, and one purpose only, future democrat voters.

To hell with the safety of Americans! Safety is secondary to democrats looking to gain complete political power. No one can honestly dispute this seeing the flow of illegals being distributed throughout the country.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:14am   #145
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
Prepper/financial (Dr.), not MD Dr.

Hard for me to take "stock", pun in tended; when your youtube cited source for data interpretation is this guy. He doesn't twist data for HIS agenda much does he? Some of what he says is accurate, but oh the twists are dizzying.

Boy has his story changed since 2020 when he was trying to scare us all into a bunker.

Just sayin' he was "prepper" level scared of this in Jan 2020. Dude is doing his best to sell himself, gotta sign up for his next seminar at Peek Prosperity.

but seriously.... he was scared/mad they were not calling it a "pubic emergency" at this point.
https://youtu.be/Nk5P_iRYwTY
I just started to watch the link you left and he said his degree is from Duke University, department of pathology, specializing in toxicology?

Is he lying? And January 2020 was full retard for the whole of experts and authorities, if I remember correctly?
Old 08-05-2021, 11:42am   #146
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

More recent and doesn't appear to be fear mongering, to me?
Old 08-05-2021, 1:05pm   #147
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 17.6%

Thanked 14,231 Times in 4,354 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
I don't know enough about him to comment on his scare tactics. You know he's twisting data, care to point out the twisted (false) data, so I can know too?
For one, the video claiming that the vaccine has not lowered the fatality rate.

One thing I really try to avoid is speaking in terms of absolutes.

Cannot count how many times during this pandemic I sound like a public information officer: "This is a constantly evolving situation" as such information and recommendations can change.

There are SOME absolutes, but typically I make it clear that as the data comes in, my recommendations will be based on that information and could change.

I just get pissed at the politics of it all.

Trumpers were praising Trump for pushing emergency vaccine access, then when Boden got in office and was encouraging "Shots in arms" it became demonized because of the messenger.

The TRUE enemy here is China for letting this God forsaken virus loose on the entire WORLD, not just the USA! They could have kept it localized but instead readily let it leave their country. THEY hold the most responsibility.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 1:12pm   #148
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
In related news. **** hospitals.

I went to visit my dad and was not allowed in because he can have only one visitor a day. My mom was there earlier that day, so she is the only one that can go in for that day. If I stop by on my way to work, then my mom can't get to visit until the next day.

**** hospitals.
I sure hope you are not referring to those of us literally killing ourselves fighting for the lives of those afflicted with this virus, in addition to all other illness, inquiry and conditions that are still here.

The CEO of our hospital is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. We are a Catholic hospital and I assure you it broke our hearts to not allow people in the ICU to say goodbye or visit family. It's not fair to make us part of the problem, we are desperately and exhaustingly trying to be the solution.

It is horrible and experienced it myself when I had a loved one in the hospital and was unable to go in. If a janitor can gown up and go in and empty trash, they should let family go in and visit. I don't make the rules but understand there has to be a protocol in place when a pandemic is underway.
Old 08-05-2021, 1:38pm   #149
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

You all, as a collective, absolutely CAN influence the rules. You know the saying...part of the solution or part of the problem. I wanted to throat punch the little nazi POS that told me I can't go see my father because he already had a visitor that day.

Your CEO (CHIEF being the operative word in the title), has the ability to make or modify rules. There are no rules where family is concerned. That's why predators get the ever loving shit beat out of them because the supposed "rules" of justice are bullshit.

**** that noise. No excuses. Now I'm the pissy one. Did it break anyone's heart bad enough to make a stink about it? I'm not thinking so.

You are defending a corrupt, political, and financially based industry. I understand it puts food on the table, but call a spade a spade. Compassion is in the trenches only. Let your CEO have a family member in the hospital and maybe rules change. If not, don't tell me bout how "caring" he is.
Old 08-05-2021, 1:43pm   #150
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 1,366 Times in 593 Posts

Quote:

Cannot count how many times during this pandemic I sound like a public information officer: "This is a constantly evolving situation" as such information and recommendations can change.

There are SOME absolutes, but typically I make it clear that as the data comes in, my recommendations will be based on that information and could change.

Trumpers were praising Trump for pushing emergency vaccine access, then when Boden got in office and was encouraging "Shots in arms" it became demonized because of the messenger.

The TRUE enemy here is China for letting this God forsaken virus loose on the entire WORLD, not just the USA! They could have kept it localized but instead readily let it leave their country. THEY hold the most responsibility.
How can anyone take seriously what the Biden administration says about COVID when they are allowing thousands of COVID infected illegals pour across the border? During a pandemic, the Biden administration removed the 'remain in Mexico policy. Who is playing politics?

Quote:
June 1, 2021, 4:51 PM CDT
By Dareh Gregorian

Biden administration officially ends Trump's 'remain in Mexico' asylum policy

The Biden administration on Tuesday formally pulled the plug on former President Donald Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy, which forced tens of thousands of asylum-seekers from Central America to stay south of the U.S. border until their claims were heard.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...olicy-n1269262

The U.S. may have it's hands dirty on this one. Why isn't there an investigation? Because the NIH was funding Wuhan!

Quote:
Wuhan lab at heart of COVID outbreak may get three more years of US funding

The Wuhan Institute of Virology remains the most likely source of the coronavirus pandemic, yet it is set to receive US taxpayer dollars for the next three years. Worse, the cash will fund more animal research.

The National Institutes of Health told the Daily Caller that the Wuhan lab has an active Foreign Assurance file that authorizes it for US funding until 2024. When the virus first broke out, the Wuhan Institute had reportedly been testing coronaviruses in bats with $600,000 of US funding routed via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance.
https://nypost.com/2021/02/21/wuhan-...re-us-funding/

We all should be pissed.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 1:46pm   #151
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Ok, I vented but here is my major gripe. I understand rules are necessary, but how fkn hard is it to apply LOGIC? If the rule offers NO benefit, then it should not be a rule. If I can go into his room today and my mother can go in tomorrow, what "risk" is avoided that would be present if I went in the morning and she went in the afternoon?

In addition, if there is a DYING patient, why does it matter if 6 people come to say goodbye? See the "science" wants to tout masks and distance and vaccines and in the end it is all 100% wet bullshit. Put a shield and a mask on junior and let him say goodbye to grandma. Anything short of that is nothing more than a flexing of muscle and a display of power.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 6:48pm   #152
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 66.2%

Thanked 25,745 Times in 10,026 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Like i said before. Hundreds maybe thousands of homeless camps around the Nation, with hundreds of thousands of homeless people without a bath for 10-30 years. Living right next to each other maybe 2-3 ft apart. bad hygiene, unhealthy food, smoking cigarettes, dope, drinking booze and not wearing masks, yet they're still alive the camps haven't got any smaller but have got bigger. I guess the Covid can't enter the camps, or this is so much BS.
How come nobody gets the flu, sore throat or a cold any more? It's now Covid
Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 7:12pm   #153
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Like i said before. Hundreds maybe thousands of homeless camps around the Nation, with hundreds of thousands of homeless people without a bath for 10-30 years. Living right next to each other maybe 2-3 ft apart. bad hygiene, unhealthy food, smoking cigarettes, dope, drinking booze and not wearing masks, yet they're still alive the camps haven't got any smaller but have got bigger. I guess the Covid can't enter the camps, or this is so much BS.
Old 08-05-2021, 7:20pm   #154
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:

Which video is that?
Old 08-05-2021, 7:48pm   #155
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Nobody gets flu, ST or strep now???

Since when? I still diagnose those things. Granted,
During shut downs and kids out of school it was much MUCH lower, as kids are great at spreading germs but I still diagnosed all those. Also, tons of STI’s.

Don’t know where your homeless COVID data collection comes from…. But.
Old 08-05-2021, 7:49pm   #156
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
Which video is that?
One of the ones he posted about the vaccine.
Old 08-05-2021, 8:03pm   #157
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,427 Times in 17,233 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 8:15pm   #158
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,508 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Ok, I vented but here is my major gripe. I understand rules are necessary, but how fkn hard is it to apply LOGIC? If the rule offers NO benefit, then it should not be a rule. If I can go into his room today and my mother can go in tomorrow, what "risk" is avoided that would be present if I went in the morning and she went in the afternoon?

In addition, if there is a DYING patient, why does it matter if 6 people come to say goodbye? See the "science" wants to tout masks and distance and vaccines and in the end it is all 100% wet bullshit. Put a shield and a mask on junior and let him say goodbye to grandma. Anything short of that is nothing more than a flexing of muscle and a display of power.
Democraps don't like logic any more than they like the truth.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2021, 9:46pm   #159
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106

Quote:
One of the ones he posted about the vaccine.
Which one?
Old 08-06-2021, 1:05am   #160
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 66.2%

Thanked 25,745 Times in 10,026 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Nobody gets flu, ST or strep now???

Since when? I still diagnose those things. Granted,
During shut downs and kids out of school it was much MUCH lower, as kids are great at spreading germs but I still diagnosed all those. Also, tons of STI’s.

Don’t know where your homeless COVID data collection comes from…. But.

Listen Ms. Tootsy Wootsy. Don't get on my bad side or when you come out to see me I'll drop you and the husband off in Compton.
Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion