Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2020, 5:22pm   #21
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
You do realize it's not about losing right?
No, I guess I don't.
Is it about Biden WINNING ?
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 5:23pm   #22
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 55,919, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Socialist States of America
Posts: 25,086
Thanks: 9,305
Thanked 16,931 Times in 6,889 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki Z-06 View Post
No, he doesn't. He's a hypocritical self rightous bastard.
Why even try to reason with the Pompous Ass?
Some people are dicks when they win
Some people are dicks when they lose
Some people are dicks win or lose.

The only cheek I'm turning is the one I sit on and they can kiss it.

They don't get to ask to play nice after they destroy everything they touch. That ship has sailed.

Win or lose, they are as un-American as they were two weeks ago.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:25pm   #23
datawiz
VB Dad of the Year
Barn Stall Owner #9

Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS Ď18
Points: 89,383, Level: 100
Activity: 28.6%
 
datawiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Myers
Posts: 30,761
Thanks: 7,171
Thanked 14,299 Times in 6,125 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378
Default

Too bad you didn't have the testicles for it, you could have won $1,000 if you believed in your candidate. 10x-1....blow me.

Then again, it ain't over yet. Enjoy your glory.
datawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to datawiz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:30pm   #24
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Some people are dicks when they win
Some people are dicks when they lose
Some people are dicks win or lose.

The only cheek I'm turning is the one I sit on and they can kiss it.

They don't get to ask to play nice after they destroy everything they touch. That ship has sailed.

Win or lose, they are as un-American as they were two weeks ago.
You're one of many reasons that this country is so fkd
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 5:35pm   #25
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawiz View Post
Too bad you didn't have the testicles for it, you could have won $1,000 if you believed in your candidate. 10x-1....blow me.

Then again, it ain't over yet. Enjoy your glory.
I don't gamble.
Sorry for not obliging you.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 5:36pm   #26
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 55,919, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Socialist States of America
Posts: 25,086
Thanks: 9,305
Thanked 16,931 Times in 6,889 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
You're one of many reasons that this country is so fkd
Your team ****ed it up and will continue to do so. I'm just making sure it stays off me as much as possible.

Enjoy your polygender, non-gender specific, baby-killing, legal heroin using, zero prayer, remove the 10 commandments, live off the government, welfare as a full-time job, property destroying, uncouth, tantrum throwing, book-banning, illegal alien, free shit gifted by the working class, worthless, pathetic, communist, victory.

I'm sure I left some of your sides despicable traits out, but there's time to add to the list. 4 years as far as I can tell.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:42pm   #27
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Your team ****ed it up and will continue to do so. I'm just making sure it stays off me as much as possible.

Enjoy your polygender, non-gender specific, baby-killing, legal heroin using, zero prayer, remove the 10 commandments, live off the government, welfare as a full-time job, property destroying, uncouth, tantrum throwing, book-banning, illegal alien, free shit gifted by the working class, worthless, pathetic, communist, victory.

I'm sure I left some of your sides despicable traits out, but there's time to add to the list. 4 years as far as I can tell.
I most certainly will, thank you very much.
Just move to Texas and you'll be just fine. There's plenty of room near the border there for you.
I do look forward to seeing Trump getting dragged through the courts and having all of his assets taken due to the loans that he can't repay.
The cherry on top will be when he gets walked into prison for one of the many crimes that he's comitted.
And you're whining about election fraud??? That's laughable.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 5:48pm   #28
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 55,919, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Socialist States of America
Posts: 25,086
Thanks: 9,305
Thanked 16,931 Times in 6,889 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
I most certainly will, thank you very much.
Just move to Texas and you'll be just fine. There's plenty of room near the border there for you.
I do look forward to seeing Trump getting dragged through the courts and having all of his assets taken due to the loans that he can't repay.
The cherry on top will be when he gets walked into prison for one of the many crimes that he's comitted.
And you're whining about election fraud??? That's laughable.
Please paste a sample of my election fraud whining. I must have blacked out. I have no recollection of such a post.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:49pm   #29
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Please paste a sample of my election fraud whining. I must have blacked out. I have no recollection of such a post.
Oh, sorry. My bad.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff '79 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:57pm   #30
VatorMan
A Real Barner
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Points: 56,298, Level: 100
Activity: 5.4%
 
VatorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, MD.
Posts: 20,447
Thanks: 4,880
Thanked 6,955 Times in 3,651 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
Oh, sorry. My bad.
I hope one of your young girl relatives get to meet the President. Make sure she washes her hair before the visit.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 5:58pm   #31
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Points: 15,968, Level: 87
Activity: 22.9%
 
Broken Wind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: It's my Indian name
Posts: 3,894
Thanks: 1,455
Thanked 1,695 Times in 757 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854
Default

Broken Wind is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Broken Wind For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:03pm   #32
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
I hope one of your young girl relatives get to meet the President. Make sure she washes her hair before the visit.
She had an opportunity to be in the White House, in a medical capacity, for Trump's inauguration, because she was at GW University Med School.
She passed..
She's pretty smart that way.
Funny joke though VM. Haha
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 6:05pm   #33
VatorMan
A Real Barner
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Points: 56,298, Level: 100
Activity: 5.4%
 
VatorMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gaithersburg, MD.
Posts: 20,447
Thanks: 4,880
Thanked 6,955 Times in 3,651 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
She had an opportunity to be in the White House, in a medical capacity, for Trump's inauguration, because she was at GW University Med School.
She passed..
She's pretty smart that way.
Funny joke though VM. Haha
Itís not funny that a known Pedophile might be occupying the White House. Not funny at all.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:12pm   #34
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Points: 134,911, Level: 100
Activity: 7.6%
 
Jeff '79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME - REHO BEACH DELAWARE
Posts: 41,614
Thanks: 6,231
Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,188 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Itís not funny that a known Pedophile might be occupying the White House. Not funny at all.
You are a sick person to even believe that.
If you weren't joking, then wtf did you mean?
Trump's idiotic conspiracy theories almost took democracy down.
You would believe something like that.
I'd worry more about my daughter being raped by Trump or his staff, than Joe Biden doing what you said.
You fkrs will believe anything.It's so sad.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 6:15pm   #35
Murray
A Real Barner
Points: 13,150, Level: 79
Activity: 99.3%
 
Murray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,743
Thanks: 191
Thanked 7,623 Times in 2,672 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Itís not funny that a known Pedophile might be occupying the White House. Not funny at all.
Murray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Murray For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:23pm   #36
Rikki Z-06
Barn Stall Owner #747-400
Points: 33,018, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9%
 
Rikki Z-06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: The Bash, Perma
Posts: 52,810
Thanks: 44,624
Thanked 14,196 Times in 6,219 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15031693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
You are a sick person to even believe that.
If you weren't joking, then wtf did you mean?
Trump's idiotic conspiracy theories almost took democracy down.
You would believe something like that.
I'd worry more about my daughter being raped by Trump or his staff, than Joe Biden doing what you said.
You fkrs will believe anything.It's so sad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe-biden-b.rsquare.w1200.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	48882

Click image for larger version

Name:	77934e5c7b3b1d0ca363986fffe83ae331-17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.h473.w710.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	48883
Rikki Z-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikki Z-06 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:30pm   #37
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Points: 23,426, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
Steve_R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: On the beach
Posts: 8,593
Thanks: 3,728
Thanked 10,947 Times in 3,803 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
Trolls are best when ignored.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve_R For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:37pm   #38
Rikki Z-06
Barn Stall Owner #747-400
Points: 33,018, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9%
 
Rikki Z-06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: The Bash, Perma
Posts: 52,810
Thanks: 44,624
Thanked 14,196 Times in 6,219 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15031693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Trolls are best when ignored.
Rikki Z-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikki Z-06 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:56pm   #39
snide
Potnonomicaphobe
Barn Raising II,III

NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Points: 104,467, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5%
 
snide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I could never live there.
Posts: 120,103
Thanks: 88,404
Thanked 19,154 Times in 9,281 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
I most certainly will, thank you very much.
Just move to Texas and you'll be just fine. There's plenty of room near the border there for you.
I do look forward to seeing Trump getting dragged through the courts and having all of his assets taken due to the loans that he can't repay.
The cherry on top will be when he gets walked into prison for one of the many crimes that he's comitted.
And you're whining about election fraud??? That's laughable.
You're talking about Biden, right?
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 6:59pm   #40
snide
Potnonomicaphobe
Barn Raising II,III

NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Points: 104,467, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5%
 
snide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I could never live there.
Posts: 120,103
Thanks: 88,404
Thanked 19,154 Times in 9,281 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
You are a sick person to even believe that.
If you weren't joking, then wtf did you mean?
Trump's idiotic conspiracy theories almost took democracy down.
You would believe something like that.
I'd worry more about my daughter being raped by Trump or his staff, than Joe Biden doing what you said.
You fkrs will believe anything.It's so sad.
Jeeeezuz H. ****. Tell us again how Trump is Putin's pocket. I really can't believe that you believe that shit. You do know that the whole "Russia Conspiracy" thing was started by Hillary, right?

snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 9:46am.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2021 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page