Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2022, 9:14pm   #1
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default I’m having my Asperger‘s coming out party

Everybody else is going to call it a meltdown, but no it isn’t, none of my meltdowns have been because of I’m crazy, they are because of my Asperger‘s so I’ll give you more later the thread that my meltdown is occurring and is on the Corvette Forum right now, everybody please take screenshots because I already have a letter drafted to Internet brands I am telling everybody I have Asperger‘s that I’m getting ****ing annoyed and

I’m ready to put a man on the moon build an electric car and come over here and have fun with you all because I’m having my meltdown

After tonight I will not be on the Corvette Forum, that’s not my choice it’s only thing they can do to save their dignity, I’m tired I’m tired OK I should tell you about the **** Siri program hold on
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 9:16pm   #2
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

First I’m going to start sorry I’m gonna stop apologizing because my brain when I’m in a manic phase runs at like 120%, do you know when you’re in a room with a dumb person and you try to talk slowly and make them understand you are probably like at 90% on a good day, and that person is like 50% like half of America, more on this later go over there take screenshots participate if you still are active in the Corvette Forum you’re going to be a part of history
Old 06-07-2022, 9:17pm   #3
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

Today I’m going to stop apologizing for having Asperger‘s and start using it for education like Elon musk, look what he said when somebody tried to use mental illness to attack him think about that look at Elon musk said on Twitter I read everything it all gets stored when you’re running at 120% your dopamine is soaking every part of your brain you will not understand this first of all

Your first reaction like everybody around me is to call me crazy and tell me to take medicine
Old 06-07-2022, 9:17pm   #4
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 59.4%

Thanked 25,651 Times in 9,980 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

A UD thread

Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2022, 9:18pm   #5
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

And because the ideas come so quickly I realized the **** you Siri programmed

Play this game sometime OK we spend so much time fixing Siri in reality I don’t think Siri add that much efficiency, first of all it takes more energy to talk then move your fingers

So a few days ago people thought I was going crazy, actually I was telling Siri I don’t care anymore like I’m tired of you causing me to spend half my ****ing day fixing your mistakes you know you do it because every time I’m mad at you you fix everything is perfect

Hold my beer

Do this experiment I don’t care take the time don’t put in the time I’m trying to teach you

If Siri knows you’re mad at her she gets everything right

I ran the experiment and one of my boneyarded threads, because people are afraid of me over there, I did it seven times fast when I was mad at Siri and every single time that ****ing bitch got it right try it

@@@@@@@@@@@

People have short attention spans, they need brakes, like when you grow up to go the bathroom what do you think works best for when I exchange ideas I’m gonna make it easier on you I’m not going to do free flowing

$$$$$

%%%%%

========

Oh I like that one I’ll use that

Now before we continue this thread, I want everybody to get into their happy place

It doesn’t matter what it is

I want to pretend that you have never met me

Pretend this is the first time I have posted on this forum

Now because I’m spoon feeding you I apologize, my brain is running at 120% whether I like it or not

So get in your happy place grab a drink, hug your wife, kiss your dog, whatever you do when you come home from work to get in a happy place and then I’m going to continue further but first if you still have posting privileges go over the Corvette Forum this is going to be the most historic episode meltdown in life so don’t miss that because you can’t be two places at one I can because I can multitask and do like six things when you’re trying to ****ing P and hold that pen and write your signature
Old 06-07-2022, 9:26pm   #6
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

Before I go to excuse me before I go spend time with my cats, I have to tell you this because cops showed up at my door today, I don’t know who called them, I’ll post a video later, I am OK. I am not a danger to myself. And I will not harm others. I sat and talked with a cop today for 16 minutes and by the end of it we’re exchanging numbers and maybe we might go have a beer, that’s what happens when you meet people with Asperger‘s I have a video to prove it he complement excuse me

=======

This is how it works this means important thing, the cop noticed my echo loafers and compliment and then you can hear the laugh in the first part of the video and what he says, I’ll tell you where if you think I’m lying

=======

New concept I get it most people run at about 60% at this time of night I’m at like 130

====

If anyone wants to call me a liar I will post the video of the cop complementing my used loafers, he has the same pair, I listen to everything,

====

Thank you I’m going to start breaking concepts with those = very clear if you get lost easily as the next guy to you look up Asperger’s ask Elon musk I might call him maybe we should start a foundation he quit yelling at people because they are sick and the mind but it’s a good sickness they use it to the advantage it’s not like depression you don’t want to stay home your brain is

=======

Your brain is soaked with dopamine and it produces too much, so when you are manic you are utilizing every lobe every single lobe

====

People want to hit you because they are offended by your intelligence

====

So your dilemma is do you wanna go watch the meltdown on the Corvette Forum or here because I’m going to get band over there and you are gonna be like oh shit OK this is what I asked burgers and

=====

I’m going to invite you into my mind, but please don’t insult me and call me crazy, I won’t let you in, you think you’re in you can keep posting but then you don’t come in you skate

====

Quit playing checkers, I can spend all day playing checkers with you, I’m starting to play chess now I’m using that other 50%, I’m out of the basement I’m buying a home

====

I’m buying a home
Old 06-07-2022, 9:27pm   #7
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

Short attention pants fans so I’ll be respectful

People work better with figures, remember when you were a kid you started playing with blocks

=======

Don’t get mad at me because I’m not playing with blocks

=====

Don’t get mad at me because I invite you into my brain and it scares you
Old 06-07-2022, 9:28pm   #8
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

First of all where do you go? Do you stay here or do you go over there?

=====

Don’t piss in my ear and tell him it’s raining, that’s what Lennar is going to do, I talk to my neighbor tonight I said does your basement smell like urine and piss?

=====

No

=====

But Jeff next-door just got his sewer pipe redone, I said why

======

Because the sewer pipe has been broken for I don’t know how long, I am downhill from this guy here are the pictures of the Mexicans fixing the sewer pipe that has been leaking urine into the soil
Old 06-07-2022, 9:31pm   #9
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

The builder is Lennar, I’m organizing a class action, all my data is complete now it’s just finding soil analysis and Lawyer, if the other neighbors want to join I don’t care but strength in numbers
Attached Thumbnails
169D9312-5EA7-4E56-9ACA-08324041F352.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 06-07-2022, 9:32pm   #10
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

The builder is Lennar

L

E

N

N

A

R

==============

Alex I’ll take Lennar

Lennar is going to be pissed that somebody with Asperger‘s and a good nose, I got that from my mother, Lennar is going to be pissed that I moved in here, I’m going to copyright the screenplay the last two weeks of my life, could be a movie, actually a miniseries, this is officially copyrighted

=====

Actually yes I’m not a copyright lawyer, but this is my material, this does not belong to the forum
Old 06-07-2022, 9:33pm   #11
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 45.0%

Thanked 7,792 Times in 3,179 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

You go Unique Sperg.
Louie Detroit is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2022, 9:34pm   #12
IrishSpuds
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1604

I recommend alcohol. In copious quantities. It’s so very underrated.
Attached Images

IrishSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 9:36pm   #13
IrishSpuds
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
You go Unique Sperg.
He should stay at a Holiday Inn. Cures all that ails ya.
IrishSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 9:38pm   #14
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,427 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Why are you doing this? This is the question you need to be asking yourself.

I admittedly have not followed any of this closely, but if you are looking for validation from an internet forum, you seriously need to rethink that. You are interacting with people that you do not know personally, most of the time anyway.

You can achieve great things, you are capable of doing such things. Everybody is. You don't need to prove it here, on Corvette Forum, or anywhere else...

I'm not sure if you have ever been diagnosed with Autism, but I personally know a few people with verified Asperger's, so don't Amber Heard this by telling everybody something that is a fabrication or unverified to garner attention. If you need help get it, by all means, but don't self diagnose these things.

I'll never kick a person while they are down...I wish the best for you dude, I seriously do.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 9:40pm   #15
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

I am back together with Kristen I think but she’s already mad at me

=====

here’s what I have in common with Elon musk At one point or another in our lives

agree or disagree

=====

New concept

This is like TDS syndrome on forums

=•===

Oh I like that little dot I’ll use that when people are really lazy and I really want just the cliff notes

Remember when liberals started arguing against Trump like they talk to you 15 years ago about safe borders and then to be against Trump they are against borders

======

What I do is every day I collect data, it gets stored

===•=====

=======
Attached Thumbnails
16CFC52A-19E0-4B3C-AAD4-3124401108A7.png  

Old 06-07-2022, 9:43pm   #16
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

So here is the riddle for the day before I go enjoy some time with my cats

======

Everybody here has told me I’m crazy, something is off, actually two people not here but on social media accuse me of having Asperger’s, the pirate and I forget the other guy because he doesn’t mean much to me I guess, and I have been thunder 11 Chevy guy but lots of people have told me I’m crazy,

=====

I’m not crazy

=====

I have Asperger‘s, look it up

After getting assaulted and dislocated my shoulder, then having the same person, follow along.

=====

The same person that assaulted me Monday Memorial Day, call the cops on me today, and three other people

=====

I could prove it because I asked the officer officer can I record this, he said yes Craig said yes after a cop in the mail my shoes I said OK I burn a lot of injury and I burn a lot of energy when I’m in high autism I’m sorry I asked burgers, can I go get some water and penis

See Siri I did not say penis I said peanuts
Old 06-07-2022, 9:46pm   #17
RHunt
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 5.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post

After tonight I will not be on the Corvette Forum, that’s not my choice it’s only thing they can do to save their dignity, I’m tired I’m tired OK I should tell you about the **** Siri program hold on
RHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 9:46pm   #18
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

OK most of America is running at 60% and then we get distracted and lucky if you’re running at 50% capacity right now I’m running at 130% I’m doing this thread and I’m spending time with my cats I’m watching Laura Ingram and wash my hands and pouring a drink I’m pissing because I can walk around the house and piss in a jug why am I putting so much because you have to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of protein when your brain is functioning at 130% when everybody else is like 70% that’s like having

=====

I’m doing it again this is not the lesson, I need to eat something I’m going to pour a drink I’m going to spend time with my cats we’ll talk more later thank you for listening

====

I am not going to kill myself

===****

I am not a danger to myself or anybody here

=====

I have asked burgers so for everybody who was wondering why I was off, after 53 years I finally figured it out I have Asperger‘s

====

Don’t tell me I’m crazy then when I figure it out argue with me, everybody is trying to argue with me stop are you in me and just let me have Asperger’s okay put me in a room let me do what I wanna do and then when I need you I’ll come out and socialize, that’s the problem people with Asperger’s we don’t need other people we have ourselves it’s already too much to handle with our self

====

Asperger’s like to be alone
Old 06-07-2022, 9:48pm   #19
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 45.0%

Thanked 7,792 Times in 3,179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
I am back together with Kristen I think but she’s already mad at me

=====

here’s what I have in common with Elon musk At one point or another in our lives

agree or disagree

=====

New concept

This is like TDS syndrome on forums

=•===

Oh I like that little dot I’ll use that when people are really lazy and I really want just the cliff notes

Remember when liberals started arguing against Trump like they talk to you 15 years ago about safe borders and then to be against Trump they are against borders

======

What I do is every day I collect data, it gets stored

===•=====

=======
Dude, you know it's not obligatory to air your descent into madness on social media.
Louie Detroit is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2022, 9:52pm   #20
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 59.4%

Thanked 25,651 Times in 9,980 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSpuds View Post
He should stay at a Holiday Inn. Cures all that ails ya.

God Bless the Irish
Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic