Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2011, 10:09pm   #41
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
Again you are not informed, the insurance companies told Obama and congress that rates would really go up to cover what Obama wanted, so it happened, when? Starting 6 months after the bill was signed and upon renewals, oh I told you about renewals, new customers are paying the same huge increase as the renewals. Again you have no clue on what is going on in Obamacare
Obama said I would see no change in my insurance; my reality shows that this is true, your reality shows this is not true. My Math shows that's a net zero.

Now that we have a sampling of 2, let get some more people on record.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:17pm   #42
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Obama said I would see no change in my insurance; my reality shows that this is true, your reality shows this is not true. My Math shows that's a net zero.

Now that we have a sampling of 2, let get some more people on record.
Again a failed attempt, but you are good at deflection
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:22pm   #43
ChasC5
Banned

bilmem

Quote:
Again a failed attempt, but you are good at deflection
In this post there is 1 person claiming their insurance has gone up and 1 who is claiming no change. Where exactly are you seeing the subject changing?
Old 03-08-2011, 10:27pm   #44
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $167111

Chas, when you assert no one's insurance will change and one person's does, just one, the assertion is false. How can you not understand that?
Mark C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:34pm   #45
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Yea four (4) months later and the Sky has already hit the ground that you stand on.

For the last several weeks, I’ve been asking anyone I can a simple question. Last year; if you had insurance, what exactly and specifically has the Health Care Bill signed just a few months ago, done to you personally as an individual? I can “never” get a reasonable coherent answer, just a lot of bitching and crying.

Got stuff to do, but I'll be back later to see.
Come-on, one (1) person saying they have Been "paying" 30% more per month for the last several months.

Now really. I call BS; I need to see a statement
Old 03-08-2011, 10:40pm   #46
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $167111

Quote:
Come-on, one (1) person saying they have Been "paying" 30% more per month for the last several months.

Now really. I call BS; I need to see a statement
And I have told you I have friends who have seen large increases as well. Now, if you are going to call people a liar every time they say something that doesn't fit into your agenda there isn't much point in debating you.
Mark C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:49pm   #47
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C5 View Post
And I have told you I have friends who have seen large increases as well. Now, if you are going to call people a liar every time they say something that doesn't fit into your agenda there isn't much point in debating you.
He can not stand it to be wrong, he failed to include my customers who are seeing the same issues with increases, more benefits cost $$ to cover, but he has the answers to every topic he enters
Old 03-09-2011, 7:56am   #48
ChasC5
Banned

Default Read & weep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordable_Health_Care_for_America_Act
Old 03-09-2011, 9:49am   #49
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
He can not stand it to be wrong, he failed to include my customers who are seeing the same issues with increases, more benefits cost $$ to cover, but he has the answers to every topic he enters
You already admitted that you sap your customers into paying a 20-30% increase.

Now, is this what it takes to save your life as opposed to *take an aspirin and go home and die* ?

Yes, selling Death Panel policies to the most vulnerable ... and you don't bat an eyelash ... sad.
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 9:53am   #50
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Does this show the double counting of the 500 billion taken from seniors that will not be removed according to the HHS secertary in front of congress last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
You already admitted that you sap your customers into paying a 20-30% increase.

Now, is this what it takes to save your life as opposed to *take an aspirin and go home and die* ?
More deflection as nothing to add to the discussion
Old 03-09-2011, 9:59am   #51
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Default Starbucks CEO now has concerns for Small Business

Starbucks CEO Worries About ObamaCare Burdens on Small Businesses
Posted on March 9, 2011 at 1:42am by Meredith Jessup Print » Email » Starbucks is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, marking a milestone in the development of one of the most successful business ventures in America today. If anyone knows business, it’s Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz.

On Tuesday, Schultz weighed in on the ongoing debate over Democrats‘ landmark health care overhaul law on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. Though he says he initially supported the bill, the Starbucks exec cautioned that the new regulations will put limiting burdens on America‘s small businesses and changes need to be made to avoid harming the nation’s economy:

Starbucks CEO Worries About ObamaCare Burdens on Small Businesses | The Blaze

As Americans find out what is in the bill more are against it, even CEOs of major American companies are speaking out now
Old 03-09-2011, 10:04am   #52
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Does this show the double counting of the 500 billion taken from seniors that will not be removed according to the HHS secertary in front of congress last week

More deflection as nothing to add to the discussion
I did, I'm accusing you of jacking up rates on grandma & granpas's social security by fear mongering them into believing that if they don't buy into your rate increase they will die in the hospital while the hospital is figuring out if the policy you sold them covers them ... because they can't reach you at the golf course ... or the reason Obamacare seeks to put an end to this Big Insurance practice.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:17am   #53
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I did, I'm accusing you of jacking up rates on grandma & granpas's social security by fear mongering them into believing that if they don't buy into your rate increase they will die in the hospital while the hospital is figuring out if the policy you sold them covers them ... because they can't reach you at the golf course ... or the reason Obamacare seeks to put an end to this Big Insurance practice.
You are so full of shit, I do not set insurance rates Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and United Health Care, they set rates and informed the Obama admin and congress during the debates that the new mandates for small business and individuals would result in major rate hikes, go back and check the facts. I am marketing to under 65 here and your are talking about the retired folks more diversion.

Prior to Obamacare the average profit from a national health carrier was 7% now they are in the 5% range, they are really raping those seniors, individuals, and small business with those profit margins. Again you are full of shit and do not know what you are talking about, you add unlimited benefits to plans those cost real $$ but then you do not care as your company has picked this up as an operating cost to pass on to the consumer, individuals and small business do not operate this way.

The end to the big insurance practice is a bunch of crap 7% is not a huge profit margin and 5% is not either, look at Intel they made 45% last year and Americans are not having an issue here, Apples profit margin was even higher and no issues from the Govt or Americans with there profits
Old 03-09-2011, 10:20am   #54
ChasC5
Banned

Getting a little emotional … are we.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:25am   #55
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
You are so full of shit, I do not set insurance rates Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and United Health Care, they set rates and informed the Obama admin and congress during the debates that the new mandates for small business and individuals would result in major rate hikes, go back and check the facts. I am marketing to under 65 here and your are talking about the retired folks more diversion.

Prior to Obamacare the average profit from a national health carrier was 7% now they are in the 5% range, they are really raping those seniors, individuals, and small business with those profit margins. Again you are full of shit and do not know what you are talking about, you add unlimited benefits to plans those cost real $$ but then you do not care as your company has picked this up as an operating cost to pass on to the consumer, individuals and small business do not operate this way.

The end to the big insurance practice is a bunch of crap 7% is not a huge profit margin and 5% is not either, look at Intel they made 45% last year and Americans are not having an issue here, Apples profit margin was even higher and no issues from the Govt or Americans with there profits
Further, I'm accusing you of fear mongering Grandma & Grandpa and kids and young adults and those with *pre-existing conditions* into believing that if they do go to the doctor, Obamacare won't pay for the visit, just like before when they had your pre-Obamacare policy ... or stay home and die because you don't know what your policy covers ...
Old 03-09-2011, 10:25am   #56
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Getting a little emotional … are we.
Calling the bullshit as I see it on Healthcare, Americans are not informed and same goes for the libs posting in this thread, read the F$cking bill and you will find out why there are over 1,000 waivers with 4 states already granted waivers, they can not afford to implement Obamacare, this will be the same for many individuals and small business
Old 03-09-2011, 10:30am   #57
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Calling the bullshit as I see it on Healthcare, Americans are not informed and same goes for the libs posting in this thread, read the F$cking bill and you will find out why there are over 1,000 waivers with 4 states already granted waivers, they can not afford to implement Obamacare, this will be the same for many individuals and small business
You spread the Word Brother ...

BTW, do you need some help paying for your Insurance? I know some Rich GOP Politicians you can ask for help.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:33am   #58
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

BTW, do you need some help paying for your Insurance? I know some Rich GOP Politicians you can ask for help.
I'll bet he also sells Life Insurance as part of the package ... don't need much imagination on that one with what happens when it comes to pay-out when somebody des who had a *pre-existing condition* ...
Old 03-09-2011, 10:34am   #59
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:

More diversion as you have nothing to add as you as the others are not informed on the real issues with this supposed to be Affordable Health Care Law, nothing affordable with Obamacare for mainstream Americans
Old 03-09-2011, 10:39am   #60
ChasC5
Banned

biggrin

Quote:
More diversion as you have nothing to add as you as the others are not informed on the real issues with this supposed to be Affordable Health Care Law, nothing affordable with Obamacare for mainstream Americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordable_Health_Care_for_America_Act
Just this to Add

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion