Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 3.6%

Thanked 12,540 Times in 5,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
The Hate Mongerers will never get it until someone they care about is affected. And even then I doubt they will get it.

Real Sad.
I am sure the friends of Bill Ayers feel the same way.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 9:04am   #22
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
I am sure the friends of Bill Ayers feel the same way.
Is that as far back as you choose to go, or can you go back further for real examples?
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 9:45am   #23
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Is that as far back as you choose to go, or can you go back further for real examples?
It's the one outstanding example of the Lefts hypocrisy. They Hate the KKK but idolize Buyers, They hate people who demean and use women yet they have a love affair with the Kennedy's.

And let's not forget the the New Black Panthers and the thugs at SEIU.
And some more from Michelle

http://michellemalkin.com/

Last edited by VITE1; 01-10-2011 at 11:37am.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:48am   #24
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Quote:
The Hate Mongerers will never get it until someone they care about is affected. And even then I doubt they will get it.

Real Sad.

Left-Wing Prof Shoots 6 in Alabama
Friday, February 19, 2010

Left-Wing Prof Shoots 6 in Alabama - Perspective - PatriotPost.US

IRS Plane Crash caused by Bush Hating Marxist
Quote:
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010
FoxNews.com - RAW DATA: Joseph Stack Suicide Manifesto

Seven-month-old baby survives shot to chest in parents' murder-suicide pact blamed on global warming

March 1st
Seven-month-old baby survives shot to chest in parents' murder-suicide pact blamed on global warming

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead" - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Courtesy of the DLC

Revisiting That Krugman Column - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Quote:
Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”

Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”

Obama to OFA: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”

Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”

Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Obama to business leaders : “Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn’t buying that.” “My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.”
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:00pm   #25
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
It's the one outstanding example of the Lefts hypocrisy. They Hate the KKK but idolize Buyers, They hate people who demean and use women yet they have a love affair with the Kennedy's.

And let's not forget the the New Black Panthers and the thugs at SEIU.
And some more from Michelle

Michelle Malkin
The New Black Panthers?

Which one ...

Your entire response can't field a Basketball Team.

Are these all the people you're afraid of?

Send them my way and I'll help yea out buddy.
Old 01-10-2011, 1:20pm   #26
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
The New Black Panthers?

Which one ...

Your entire response can't field a Basketball Team.

Are these all the people you're afraid of?

Send them my way and I'll help yea out buddy.
The ones intimidating voters with a club. My entire response were the items that stick out on the hypocrisy of the left.

Of course you fail to recognize the hate mongering in your own mind. Class envy and hate has been the mantra of the left for so long you and the rest of the brain dead left actually believe you are the party of sunshine and light.
Old 01-10-2011, 1:26pm   #27
loiq
Vette Barn Crew

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $45

Watch the guy's youtube videos, he's a nutjob - probably schizophrenic. The point of the post was to illustrate how some will use anything to further their political agenda. This shooting has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with a deranged individual acting out his crazed fantasies.
loiq is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to loiq For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 1:46pm   #28
ChasC5
Banned

biggrin

Quote:
The ones intimidating voters with a club. My entire response were the items that stick out on the hypocrisy of the left.

Of course you fail to recognize the hate mongering in your own mind. Class envy and hate has been the mantra of the left for so long you and the rest of the brain dead left actually believe you are the party of sunshine and light.
Let me know if those two (2) guys ever show up in Chicago and I’ll go pay them a visit in your behalf.

Trust me, there’s no such thing as Voter Intimidation in Chicago.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:07pm   #29
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
The New Black Panthers?

Which one ...

Let's not be to harsh ... just play this clip in rotation on Faux every 2 minutes and next thing you know there's an army of the black mofos and illegal Mexicans are Americas problems but not wacked out-mass murdering white boys ... Bill'O the Clown with Malkin on this issue was even more sinister ....

Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:17pm   #30
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

The ABC’s vilification of Sarah Palin | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
Tinkerbell in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:21pm   #31
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Let's not be to harsh ... just play this clip in rotation on Faux every 2 minutes and next thing you know there's an army of the black mofos and illegal Mexicans are Americas problems but not wacked out-mass murdering white boys ... Bill'O the Clown with Malkin on this issue was even more sinister ....
Three Black or White dudes, one with a stick, wouldn’t last five minutes in the hood I grew-up in.

Why, because four dudes with four sticks or one with a Gun said so.

Go back to your Mommy’s and get some lunch ( . ) ( . )

Don't worry, I'll protect you.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:22pm   #32
Scissors
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $366874

Quote:
Shooting Suspect Loughner 'A Twisted Loner' Share Comments (7)
1:38pm UK, Monday January 10, 2011

Damien Pearse, Sy News Online

Friends of US shooting suspect Jared Loughner have described him as a cannabis-smoking loner with a "twisted" sense of humour and an obsession for conspiracy theories.

Jared Loughner's behaviour had become increasingly erratic before the shootings

Loughner - who faces charges of murder and attempted assassination - had quizzed victim Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords at a political event three years ago and told a friend she was "stupid", it has emerged.

His behaviour in the run-up to the murders became increasingly bizarre, according to fellow classmates.

One told how during an advanced poetry writing class he grabbed his crotch and galloped around the room - reading a bland poem about going to the gym.

A police officer stands outside Loughner's Tucson home

Student Don Coorough said on another occasion he fell about the room laughing after a girl student read a very personal poem on abortion.

"He was turning all shades of red and laughing and said: 'Wow, she's just like a terrorist, she killed a baby'
," Mr Coorough said.

Fellow students at Pima Community College said that Loughner was "twisted" and made girls uncomfortable in class, sometimes turning up drunk.

Once, during lunch break, he downed so much tequila that he came back to class and within five minutes passed out cold.

Loughner - described as very academic - came into contact with authorities five times between February and September 2010 because of his disruptive behaviour at college.

He was eventually suspended in September after college police discovered a YouTube video in which Loughner claimed the college was constitutionally "illegal".

He withdrew voluntarily the following month, and was told he could return only if, among other things, a mental health professional agreed he did not present a danger.

Loughner played in a jazz band and also attended poetry classes

In the weeks leading up to the shootings, Loughner had complained about life being monotonous and that he wanted more "chaos".

Friends have claimed Loughner developed an intense dislike for government officials and had nurtured a series of conspiracy theories.

They also say he was convinced that the 9/11 attack was orchestrated by the US government, believed the mission to Mars was fake and described humans as "sheep".

At an event around three years ago, Mrs Giffords took a question from Loughner at a political event.

According to two of his high school friends the question was essentially this: "What is government if words have no meaning?"

Apparently Loughner was angry at her response - she read the question and didn't have much to say.

It has also been claimed that Loughner thought the US government was creating a unified monetary system - a "New World Order currency" - so that social elites could control the rest of the world.

On his YouTube page, he lists among his favorite books Animal Farm and Brave New World, two novels about how authorities control the masses.

Loughner's image as a social outcast with nihilistic beliefs is supported by a series of bizarre internet rants.

In one - a video post on December 15 - he said: "If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem."

He described himself as a US military recruit - but the Army have released a statement saying he tried to enlist but was rejected.

Another post on his Myspace page read: "Love hunting trolls and children - I want to be a woman one day."

An ominous posting on Facebook shortly before the shooting warned: "Most people just don't seem to understand me, but I'm going to prove to you all how wrong you are."

Loughner had questioned Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in the past

Other evidence seized from his home included an envelope from a safe with messages such as "I planned ahead", "My assassination" and the name "Giffords".

Loughner lived with his parents about a five-minute drive from the shootings, in a middle-class neighbourhood lined with palm trees.

According to neighbours, Loughner kept to himself and was often seen walking his dog, almost always wearing a hooded sweat shirt and listening to his iPod.

A court sheet shows some of the charges against Loughner

His high school friends have said they fell out of touch with Loughner and last spoke to him around March. However, they say his alienation was gradual.

The Loughner they met when he was a freshman may have been socially awkward, but he was generally happy and fun to be around.

His "crew" smoked marijuana every day - and when they were not going to concerts or watching films they talked about the meaning of life.
Some on the right will blame Marijuana, some on the left will blame the other highlighted items, but in reality it looks like he was mentally ill.

The things he was saying/posting, however, sound strangely familiar from some other PR&C folks.

RIP for those he killed and I hope he gets the death penalty.
Scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:24pm   #33
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Three Black or White dudes, one with a stick, wouldn’t last five minutes in the hood I grew-up in.

Why, because four dudes with four sticks or one with a Gun said so.

Go back to your Mommy’s and get some lunch ( . ) ( . )

Don't worry, I'll protect you.
Wasn't that a white Faux reporter in a black hood ? ... Faux must've have had to pay quadruple overtime on that one ....
Old 01-10-2011, 2:26pm   #34
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

Giffords shot. Palin framed | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
Tinkerbell in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:29pm   #35
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Let me know if those two (2) guys ever show up in Chicago and I’ll go pay them a visit in your behalf.

Trust me, there’s no such thing as Voter Intimidation in Chicago.
Yea Right. Just fraud and poll stuffing. No need to have people outside the front door when the machines and registration are controlled by the Political machine in Chicago.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:29pm   #36
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
I like it ... the Tea Party and right-wing is about to reap what they've been sowing for years now ...
Old 01-10-2011, 2:32pm   #37
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,865 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points: The Black Panthers And Illegal Aliens - 7/6/2010
Been plenty of black mass murderers also. Sort of right on the black panthers as there are a bunch of them but their collective IQ makes them no major threat. (unless there are 5 of them and your alone, then their tough)

The panthers and those other dummies think their tough black guys, without the support of the lock-step liberal wacked out MSM and the justice department being very mismanaged by Holder they would be nothing.
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:34pm   #38
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdC6 View Post
Been plenty of black mass murderers also. Sort of right on the black panthers as there are a bunch of them but their collective IQ makes them no major threat. (unless there are 5 of them and your alone, then their tough)

The panthers and those other dummies think their tough black guys, without the support of the lock-step liberal wacked out MSM and the justice department being very mismanaged by Holder they would be nothing.
How do you know the Army of 2 Black Panthers are Lib ?
Old 01-10-2011, 2:38pm   #39
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
I like it ... the Tea Party and right-wing is about to reap what they've been sowing for years now ...

The total destruction of the entitlement mentality of Washington along with the progressives and professional power mongers in Washington.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:42pm   #40
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

The total destruction of the entitlement mentality of Washington along with the progressives and professional power mongers in Washington.
*Change is Growth* ... first the (neo)Tea Party has to destroy America and from the ashes ... what ?

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion