Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2024, 7:46am   #1
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 1,362 Times in 534 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default The Official VB Transgender Day of Visibility Thread

Surprised nobody heard that everybody's favorite mouth breathing criminal leader, FJB, has declared Easter to be " Transgender Day of Visibility" instead.

So the day little girls look forward to most to dress up all year is now for the little bits to dress up as girls or something?!?!?

FJB.

And Happy Easter to everyone else!
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 7:53am   #2
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.3%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,866 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post
Surprised nobody heard that everybody's favorite mouth breathing criminal leader, FJB, has declared Easter to be " Transgender Day of Visibility" instead.

So the day little girls look forward to most to dress up all year is now for the little bits to dress up as girls or something?!?!?

FJB.

And Happy Easter to everyone else!
I knew about it our POS asshole of a governess Kathy Hokum is happy with that perversion!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 7:55am   #3
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 80.6%

Thanked 10,807 Times in 3,969 Posts

'
Attached Thumbnails
biden112.jpg  

Tikiman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 7:55am   #4
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

;
Attached Thumbnails
biden115.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 7:56am   #5
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

Attached Thumbnails
biden114.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 8:03am   #6
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts

Banana Republic gonna Banana. 🍌 FJB
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 8:15am   #7
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 9,816 Times in 4,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post

Name:  biden115.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  96.9 KB
No, they didn't forget. The left is well aware that America was founded as a Christian nation -- that's why they hate us so much.

They hate all religions, especially Christianity. Leftism itself is a religion, AND THEY WANT US TO WORSHIP THEM -- NO COMPETITION ALLOWED. So everything that Christianity stands for must be destroyed.

Name:  Stalin enemy of the people.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  70.4 KB
Bruze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 8:18am   #8
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth
Activity: 53.2%

Thanked 4,323 Times in 1,970 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2001216

How do you get off this planet….?

Fuk the next 100 years, imo!
Don Rickles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Don Rickles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 8:19am   #9
Vette40th
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.8%

Thanked 1,567 Times in 817 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3694

So Easter, the celebration of the Resurrection is now Tranny day.

The Rainbow, symbol of a promise from God that when HE sees a rainbow it will remind him never to destroy mankind by water... And the homo God-hating contingent adopts it as their symbol, flaunting God's symbol to him.

And we're supporting Hamas, pretty much any way possible short of sending troops and freezing Israeli assets. "I will bless those who bless [Israel], and curse those who curse you."

It's all part of the prophecy-- In the end times men will call evil good, and good evil.

I don't know about you guys, but I see current events through the lens of prophecy, and it's starting to look a little dire. Something to think about, that you may not have considered.

And, Sickening. This needs to be hammered into, reminded, to the 90% of Black Church goers who continue to vote for the likes of Biden.

A nation that turns its back on God, destroys the family unit, celebrates perversion and mental confusion will not stand.

And we thought for many years our enemy was in Afghanistan and Iraq……..sigh.
Vette40th is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vette40th For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 8:20am   #10
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth

Stroke for votes
Old 03-31-2024, 8:21am   #11
Bruze
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
Banana Republic gonna Banana. 🍌 FJB

Click image for larger version

Name:	A banana republic .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	99275
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 8:38am   #12
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts

I had a “Karen” client, a couple of days ago. It caught me completely off guard. Tranny kid, mask / lockdown nazi, clot shot advocate.

Nuts, like she didn’t learn a damn thing during the Covid scam. I believe she would be happy to still have society locked up in their homes. Absolutely zero understanding of basic economics. Thought the stimmie checks solved the problem of shutting everything down. A college graduate too.
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 9:00am   #13
Bruze
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette40th View Post
So Easter, the celebration of the Resurrection is now Tranny day.

The Rainbow, symbol of a promise from God that when HE sees a rainbow it will remind him never to destroy mankind by water... And the homo God-hating contingent adopts it as their symbol, flaunting God's symbol to him.

And we're supporting Hamas, pretty much any way possible short of sending troops and freezing Israeli assets. "I will bless those who bless [Israel], and curse those who curse you."

It's all part of the prophecy-- In the end times men will call evil good, and good evil.

I don't know about you guys, but I see current events through the lens of prophecy, and it's starting to look a little dire. Something to think about, that you may not have considered.

And, Sickening. This needs to be hammered into, reminded, to the 90% of Black Church goers who continue to vote for the likes of Biden.

A nation that turns its back on God, destroys the family unit, celebrates perversion and mental confusion will not stand.

And we thought for many years our enemy was in Afghanistan and Iraq……..sigh.
I agree with that -- and I'm not really religious. Actually, I thought that 40 years ago too, but it has continued to decline with no backstop. Back then (mostly Christian) people predicted that widespread abortion would lead to infanticide. They also predicted that the widespread acceptance of homosexuality would lead to the acceptance of pedophilia. We are there on both counts.

As I see it, this can only end in one of two ways:

1) Complete destruction of everything, in which we will be an openly Marxist nation, and we will be under absolute total control by all levels of government and the culture (a one-world government actually, which I think was predicted in Revelation). We have 100+ years of world history of showing how Marxism works. Has any nation, being this close, ever voted their way out of it? Maybe there was, but none that I'm aware of. The solution is likely not political, it is spiritual.

2) The other possibility: A nation-wide Christian revival (you can join in too, @Don Rickles), which would include getting rid of "Woke" churches -- which includes most of them (the pope is a Marxist). They either agree with Wokeism or are afraid to speak out against the obvious anti-Biblical evils we are living with. But I think the chances of option #2 happening are near zero. If it does, it will be a generational shift.

Obama and Hillary's "community organizer" mentor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Saul Alinsky Guns.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	99277

Name:  Communism - voting your way in.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  107.6 KB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 9:02am   #14
Bruze
A Real Barner

Quote:
I had a “Karen” client, a couple of days ago. It caught me completely off guard. Tranny kid, mask / lockdown nazi, clot shot advocate.

Nuts, like she didn’t learn a damn thing during the Covid scam. I believe she would be happy to still have society lock up in their homes. Absolutely zero understanding of basic economics. Thought the stimmie checks solved the problem of shutting everything down. A college graduate too.
That explains everything about her behavior.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 9:23am   #15
Frankie the Fink
A Real Barner
Activity: 63.7%

Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,614 Posts

What the living, breathing f*ck ? A "visibility" holiday for 0.01% of the population. I'm supposed to celebrate some @hole like Dylan Mulvaney, who prances around in cheerleader outfits acting like some pre-pubescent, giddy middle school girl with a bulging crotch ? Creepy as all hell.

I think Biden knows he's done and doing the most damage possible before his exits. The latest spending bill, outlawing diesel vehicles, stealth contributions to Zelinskyy's retirement fund, bailing out deadbeat students, etc...
Frankie the Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 9:36am   #16
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth

So, gender identity is other than sexual orientation?

If you’re Christian this is totally against your beliefs.
Old 03-31-2024, 9:39am   #17
Frankie the Fink
A Real Barner
Activity: 63.7%

Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Rickles View Post

The left's argument is that biological sexual "born with" attributes are separate from "gender". The first is immutable and the last is a state of mind...

That is what they push as their ridiculous support for the trans "movement".

Its more redefining terms to inculcate and normalize certain behavior and situations.

Like redefining "inflation" and the Afghanistan exit as "the greatest airlift in history".
Frankie the Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 9:47am   #18
BRUIZER
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.8%

Thanked 1,428 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Rickles View Post

Im a believer, but it's just simple common sense.

We used to dispatch the occasional rooster that didn't show protective instincts over the hens....just sayin'
BRUIZER is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BRUIZER For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 9:47am   #19
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 60.4%

Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,190 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:

Nuts, like she didn’t learn a damn thing during the Covid scam. I believe she would be happy to still have society lock up in their homes. Absolutely zero understanding of basic economics. Thought the stimmie checks solved the problem of shutting everything down. A college graduate too.
Wife has a colleague/ friend who apparently became detached. Sort of like GTO I guess. Well educated and retired from teaching a few years ago along with my wife.

Going through Covid, my wife and I played the game and got all the shots boosters and masks. Wife still wears a mask when we go out but I don't and it is what it is.

Wife and her friend text daily but have not seen each other in nearly 4 years now and they only live a 1/2 mile away. The woman and her husband basically stay inside unless going to the store and only one does and it is 6 am when not many are inside. ll hooded up, mask, safety glasses.

Now when they get home, they go through the garage, strip down, put the fresh clothes they just put on an hour earlier into the laundry basket. Then take a shower and get dressed all over again.

They will not buy and local baked goods or go to some fast food place or out to dinner at all. None of this shit happened before covid.

At the beginning of Covid, they got a rescue dog. Big thing, kind of a lab cross something. Nice and lean. I only saw it once a few weeks after when it kind of ran away one hot fkn July afternoon.

They called my wife asking for help and I didn't feel like it. Feeling bad about it and I was on my way home from work, I screw i and off I went. They had been looking all damn day and I found the dog a couple minutes after I started because they were looking local and I went way off.

Nice looking dog. She sent my wife a pic the other day. Looks like a fat white seal with legs. Not even the same dog. He gets no exercise and just eats all day.

Now for holidays and birthdays, the lady will bring something she cooked or baked over to our house. We use to return the favor because judging from past comments, she will throw anything home cooked from someone in the garbage, so my wife will not make the effort.

Last summer and again a couple months ago, her husband (who is not disabled at all) had hernia surgery and again when it didn't take. He also had a eye surgery thing. Each time she waited out in the car (FJ) Seats lined with a plastic tarp for when he came out and then they threw it away when they got home.

Her mom is still alive but dad passed a couple years ago up in Colorado. What a family mess because of her covid protocols. Basically she went but did not associate with any family or friends and went to the funeral home for her own private viewing. The showed up at the cemetery after everyone left.

You know those free Covid test that the gov sends out, she has a respectable supply of them and if either one so much as sneezes....

Thing is, she was never even remotely this way prior to Covid. Since then, she and her husband are pissing their lives away.
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 9:54am   #20
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
Wife has a colleague/ friend who apparently became detached. Sort of like GTO I guess. Well educated and retired from teaching a few years ago along with my wife.

Going through Covid, my wife and I played the game and got all the shots boosters and masks. Wife still wears a mask when we go out but I don't and it is what it is.

Wife and her friend text daily but have not seen each other in nearly 4 years now and they only live a 1/2 mile away. The woman and her husband basically stay inside unless going to the store and only one does and it is 6 am when not many are inside. ll hooded up, mask, safety glasses.

Now when they get home, they go through the garage, strip down, put the fresh clothes they just put on an hour earlier into the laundry basket. Then take a shower and get dressed all over again.

They will not buy and local baked goods or go to some fast food place or out to dinner at all. None of this shit happened before covid.

At the beginning of Covid, they got a rescue dog. Big thing, kind of a lab cross something. Nice and lean. I only saw it once a few weeks after when it kind of ran away one hot fkn July afternoon.

They called my wife asking for help and I didn't feel like it. Feeling bad about it and I was on my way home from work, I screw i and off I went. They had been looking all damn day and I found the dog a couple minutes after I started because they were looking local and I went way off.

Nice looking dog. She sent my wife a pic the other day. Looks like a fat white seal with legs. Not even the same dog. He gets no exercise and just eats all day.

Now for holidays and birthdays, the lady will bring something she cooked or baked over to our house. We use to return the favor because judging from past comments, she will throw anything home cooked from someone in the garbage, so my wife will not make the effort.

Last summer and again a couple months ago, her husband (who is not disabled at all) had hernia surgery and again when it didn't take. He also had a eye surgery thing. Each time she waited out in the car (FJ) Seats lined with a plastic tarp for when he came out and then they threw it away when they got home.

Her mom is still alive but dad passed a couple years ago up in Colorado. What a family mess because of her covid protocols. Basically she went but did not associate with any family or friends and went to the funeral home for her own private viewing. The showed up at the cemetery after everyone left.

You know those free Covid test that the gov sends out, she has a respectable supply of them and if either one so much as sneezes....

Thing is, she was never even remotely this way prior to Covid. Since then, she and her husband are pissing their lives away.
Zeek steal your account?

Who are you Slewy the great or something?

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic