Old 12-22-2012, 10:24am   #1
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547
Default School massacre from 1927

Kind of funny that you haven't heard about this tragedy. The recent tragedy is just an avenue for the .gov to try and disarm us. Don't get me wrong, what happened recently is as horrible as anything that could ever happen and my heart goes out to all involved. But, this just goes to show that a psychopath will go to whatever length it takes to commit the atrocity they have in mind. And personally, I can and will defend my family by whatever means I have at my disposal. But for those that have never heard of this one.....here ya go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:23pm   #2
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

More facts the libs will ignore.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:30pm   #3
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
More facts the libs will ignore.
So very true. I don't want anyone to think I am down playing what just happened. It was a horror of horrors. Problem is, there are no places to put psychos anymore unless ones family can afford it, which most can't. We seem to be able to hand out every dime that we pay in taxes for foreign aid, etc. but we let mentally defective people run the streets because it is "politically incorrect" to institutionalize the mentally defective. The perp that is responsible for the recent shootings had a history of mental illness, and in my opinion, he should've been taken out in the street, his body doused in gasoline and burnt until there was nothing left but a pile of ashes. That level of craziness should not be rewarded even by having his name in the media. He was a monster and there are plenty more like him. However they blame the tools he used instead of the criminal that commited the actual crime. Schools, churches, work places, and the like are soft targets, and should be protected as such. He put a lot of thought into what he was going to do. Any animal that would kill his Mom, steal her weapons, and do what he did should have been locked away long before the event.

Our founding fathers let us have firearms for a reason. We all know how gun control worked for the Jews, Ukranians, and the folks in Cambodia. America has more blood on their hands than TPTB would like to admit. Out of the 300 or so million Americans, you are going to have some nut jobs. But just like Obama's right hand man Rahm Emanual said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste". I guess it is easier to blame the tool used than the criminal that commited the acts.

Our country is in dire straits, but there are too many people that are so blinded by the .gov propaganda, things will continue to go straight down the shitter. I am not advocating an overthrow of the gov't by any means, but if things continue on the same path, America will fall completely to hell, and it WILL be ugly for a long time. Personally, I worry about things as I have young children who deserve a shot at a good life. The lies we are told by the gov't and the liberal media are not helping anything. The people that perpetuate class warfare should be held accountable for their actions, and criminals should have a fair and speedy trial and like the old days, strung up at daybreak the next day. Maybe then, we shall get some order back in this country.

I hope I've not rambled too much, but until we take our country back, we should expect more of the same.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion