Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Corvette Events/Regional Discussion > Great Lakes Regional Events/Discussion

Great Lakes Regional Events/Discussion Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2010, 5:05am   #1
bizaro
Pres-Posters 4 Toasters
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3090748
Default First cruise of the year is here

The first event is this Saturday, May 1, 2010. The weather is looking really nice so the event is on!!

If you have not done so already, please let me know if you will be attending the May 1, 2010 Stay Tuned Customs Event by replying to this email ([email protected]).

Please feel free to post this information to your respective forums.

I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday, May 1, 2010!! Updated details on the first event directly below

May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise

- May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise (STAY TUNED Customs ::: Styling : Performance : Sound : 1630 Arcadian Ave. Waukesha, WI)

o Time – 2:30 PM

o Location – Meet at Stay Tuned Customs at 2:30 PM (1630 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI)

o Details – Open House – 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, then cruise to dinner at Sussex Place (N64 W22480 Main Street, Sussex, Wisconsin). Dinner will be ordered off of the menu. Each driver will need to check in at the Stay Tuned Custom entry booth to receive a window static cling on and a raffle ticket. The event is free, and the cling-on can be used to designate that you are part of the event. We will be pulling raffle tickets out of a hat and will be awarding prizes to those lucky individuals whose number is drawn. Prizes include products from the following companies (Thank you to all that contributed) – Stay Tuned Customs, Dom & Phil’s DeMarini’s Pizza, Milwaukee Ale House, Jason’s Auto Spa, Chad’s Racing Fuel, Holley Motorsports LLC (For all your Amsoil Products), For The Moments Photography, and Redline Storage .

bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 7:59pm   #2
Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0%

Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Dennis, how was this?

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I did do a quick cruise past Sussex Place around 6, and saw only a parking lot of normal cars. Too late I guess.

Oops, nevermind, I see the cruise destination got changed to Gus's...No wonder I didn't see anyone in Sussex.

Last edited by Y2Kvert4me; 05-02-2010 at 9:27am.
Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Corvette Events/Regional Discussion > Great Lakes Regional Events/Discussion