NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 13.3%

Thanked 21,856 Times in 8,891 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Would the example Spence is using that claims to offer proof Obama is a Muslim bother you as much if he were a Jehovahs Witness? How about if he was a Branch Davidian? Roman Catholic? How about you JRD77VET? Daniels? You gave him a 'like' for his post too.

I'll say it again; WGAF. Whether or not Obama is a Muslim matters exactly zero. What matters is that the Christians are being persecuted for being Christians.
If the current potus was a JW, he would help. Don't know much about BD's but would assume they would help. I know the RC would help.

The current potus is more concerned with dividing the populous than helping Christians.
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JRD77VET For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 9:27pm   #22
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 5.2%

Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,953 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
Mostly all I hear are ignorance and apathy: I don't know, and I don't care. that's sad.
I said 'I don't care' because I don't think he's a Muslim or a Christian or anything else.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 9:31pm   #23
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 95.3%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,146 Times in 4,340 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Bringing this back to the beginning. Don't know if we have any current members in San Diego, but I know BB and me are from there. You might want to check the history of the east county Chaldean community in SD before you cast judgment on refusing entry...
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:01pm   #24
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 33,384 Times in 13,464 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Would the example Spence is using that claims to offer proof Obama is a Muslim bother you as much if he were a Jehovahs Witness? How about if he was a Branch Davidian? Roman Catholic? How about you JRD77VET? Daniels? You gave him a 'like' for his post too.

I'll say it again; WGAF. Whether or not Obama is a Muslim matters exactly zero. What matters is that the Christians are being persecuted for being Christians.
I don't know. I guess having the leader (*cough*) of my country following the same religion as those lopping off Christian's heads gives me a funny feeling. Your results may vary. If JWs were shooting people when they answered the door, I would feel exactly the same.

I don't think I have to say it, but in case it seems clouded or veiled, I am not a fan of muslims. Finding a good one is like sorting fire ants. Kill them all, kill the sand pile, flood it with gas, light a match, stomp it out, pour some poison, follow it with boiling water. Work for ants too.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 6:48am   #25
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,074 Times in 17,077 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:

There are some subtle differences. Extremist Muslims are actively trying to kill Americans. Compare and contrast that to the Branch Davidians, for example. Even though the US government slaughtered and immolated their people on live TV, we haven't seen any Branch Davidian attacks on Americans....not even on the government responsible for burning up part of their flock.

Jehovah's Witnesses? Yes, they have a concerted plan of attack on the US public, but their plan involves killing us with kindness, not merely killing us. It's a subtle difference, but a difference to be sure.

As to the Catholics, last time I checked, the Holy See hasn't advocated violence in a long time. Even the Irish Republican Army has renounced violence.

....and just for the record, I don't think he is a Muslim OR a Christian. He is an anti-colonialist who has weakened, er, uh, fundamentally changed, the US.
bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 7:31am   #26
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Lemme make this really easy; Obama could worship at the My Lady of the Perpetually Swampy Vagina altar for all I care as long as he does his damn job.
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 8:06am   #27
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,074 Times in 17,077 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Lemme make this really easy; Obama could worship at the My Lady of the Perpetually Swampy Vagina altar for all I care as long as he does his damn job.
It sounds a lot better when you just refer to it as "date night."

bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 6:07pm   #28
Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0%

Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
See bold, this is only a single example of what is happening over there.
I read the bold part, it's extremely misleading.

I have little doubt Spence found this clickbait piece of tabloid garbage in his fecesbook news feed. It seems to be all he posts lately. If not trolling, he apparently doesn't understand these propaganda articles are written for the sole purpose of generating ad revenue and rarely contain much for factual content. This isn't credible news, but it isn't satire either, it's somewhere in between.

In this example, the Daily Mail tabloid is trying to convince you that these asylum-seekers of Iraqi origin were specifically targeted and rejected "because Christian", and in order to do that, several important facts regarding these 27 subjects were omitted or buried.
For example...
  • These people were not "fleeing ISIS" nor even Iraq...They had been residing in Germany, for years.
  • These people paid a smuggler $25k a head to illegally sneak them into the US
  • These people possessed forged German passports, and admitted to falsifying US asylum applications.
  • These people were tried, and convicted, of US immigration fraud.
  • These people were not deported to Iraq, but returned to Germany and/or Sweden.
Sources:
Fox News
Christianity Today

Do you suppose it's possible any of THAT had something to with their deportation?

If not, could you kindly explain why you feel criminals of Iraqi descent should be immune from consequence solely because they are Christian? And why the same shouldn't apply to American Christians as well?

As for Obama being a Muslim, don't know, don't care...But if this is to be used as evidence of him being one, just remember the Mexican population is 90% Christian, and he wants to grant all those illegals here amnesty.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:06am   #29
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 33,384 Times in 13,464 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
FAIL...repeatedly.

Leader? - Fail. Not a leader. He is his biggest fan and is far too self serving to give a rat's ass about what the nation wants. He operates as if he knows what is best for us and we are too stupid to know ourselves.

Foreign policy? - Fail. Turned his back on Israel to buddy up with Iran.

Integrity? - Fail. Go to Youtube and watch his campaign videos regarding transparency in government, budget, C-Span, etc. It is nauseating the stream of lies after lies after lies.

Domestic policy? - Fail. Race relations have been set back 50 years.

He does not do his job because he was never qualified to hold the job.

I realized how much I despised him when he a) would not wear a US flag lapel pin. b) Would not place his hand on his heart when the National Anthem was being played c) Gave the muslim index finger in the air for all to see.

I have zero respect for him as a man or as our nations leader. The least patriotic President that has ever held office. He does NOT love this country, only what this country gave him. Big difference.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion