Old 07-02-2023, 12:40pm   #1
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,463 Times in 17,249 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492
Default Behind the Wheel: Hunter Photographed Himself Driving 172 MPH While on Crack

One wonders where the Secret Service was during this escapade.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-172mph.html

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Life in the fast lane! How reckless Hunter Biden photographed himself driving at 172mph while behind the wheel of his Porsche en route to a days-long Vegas bender with prostitutes and pictured himself smoking CRACK while behind the wheel

DailyMail.com can reveal Hunter Biden's reckless driving history through photos he took himself and uploaded to his abandoned laptop
Hunter took a photo from behind the wheel of his Porsche going 172mph while on his way to Las Vegas to party with prostitutes in 2018
He crashed a rental car in Palm Springs and lied about the accident to his insurer in 2016 while on a 12-day bender

Hunter Biden picked up his phone to snap a picture while driving at an incredible 172mph on a highway outside Las Vegas, DailyMail.com can reveal.

He was racing his Porsche 911 to Sin City on August 1, 2018 for an encounter with multiple prostitutes when he took a snap of his dashboard showing how fast he was speeding.

The picture was found on the First Son's abandoned laptop.

Texts also on the computer, which he left at a Delaware repair shop, show him coordinating with multiple prostitutes and inviting them all to soak in his hotel hot tub.

'I don't have a bathing suit and I really really wanted to wear a cute bathing suit,' wrote one woman, saved in Hunter's contacts book as 'Cheryl'. 'But I don't have any money to buy one so then I'm just going to have to be naked right?'

The orgy may have been too much even for the hooker, who wrote to him the next day: 'Honestly babe the problem is you have too many girls there. I understand you like a lot of girls.

She added: 'That's fine do one at a time.'

The trip appears to be during the same fateful weeks-long Vegas bender he was later caught on camera describing to a prostitute how Russian drug dealers stole one of his laptops and left him for dead in the hot tub.

After filming himself having sex with a hooker using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,' sometimes costing $10,000 a night.

The 172mph picture is not the only shot on his laptop that shows Hunter's blatant disregard for driving laws during his drug addiction.

A photo dated June 12, 2018 shows him going 35mph down Old Dominion Drive, near Washington Golf and Country Club in Arlington, Virginia, in his new Ford Raptor truck while holding a blackened crack pipe in his hand.

He had been due to fly to Los Angeles the day before. Among his emails is a $1,048.37 United Airlines flight leaving from Washington Dulles Airport on June 11. But he missed the flight and instead drove to the airport late on the evening of the 12th.

He said he was high for 12 days straight before checking into an Arizona rehab, one of his many stints at expensive clinics, some of which were paid for by Joe Biden.

On October 27, 2016, he was on his way to the clinic in a Buick Verano, 'speeding' along a highway outside of Palm Springs, California, when he 'nodded off behind the wheel', he wrote in his memoir.

'Waking up an instant later, I found myself in midair, the car having jumped a soft curb on the passing lane and soaring at eighty miles an hour into a cloudless blue sky, heading into the gulch that divided I-10,' the book reads.

'The car spun into the westbound lanes–the same direction as the oncoming traffic. Miraculously, there was a gap in the traffic until my car stopped dead in the emergency lane, hissing and coughing. It rested on four flat tires, with cacti and scrub brush wrapped around the undercarriage.

'I was shaking, still amped up from being in the middle of my twelve-day roll.'

Hunter wrote that he then lied to Hertz about the crash. 'I called the rental company and told them that somebody ran me off the road,' he wrote.

The lie was compounded by an assistant at his company, Rosemont Seneca.

Documentary self taken pics at link.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 6:37pm   #2
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 20.9%

Thanked 4,388 Times in 2,405 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

I'd bet it was 172 kph (barely more than 100mph). Huge difference between 100 and 172 mph. Any car made will do 100 mph, not a big deal, 172 mph on the other hand is serious business. Not something a crack head would be very good at IMO.
Torqaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 7:47am   #3
Vette40th
A Real Barner
Activity: 16.2%

Thanked 1,565 Times in 816 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3694

Turbo S 911 Model? Doesnt take long to get to that speed.. Fast car..
Gauges in the pic look legit.
Vette40th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 1:46pm   #4
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 60.8%

Thanked 7,874 Times in 3,219 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Too bad he didn’t hit a phone pole.
Louie Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion