Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2020, 12:55pm   #41
carlton_fritz
Barn Stall Owner #1991
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 7,178 Times in 3,520 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $43590365

That link is a load of misrepresentation. And if you can't figure out what I mean, you are out of luck.
carlton_fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to carlton_fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 12:57pm   #42
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 81.3%

Thanked 10,791 Times in 5,033 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
My core values are simple:

Be as honest as you can be without getting taken advantage of.

Stay out of other people's business unless asked,then decide if it will be a problem first.

Treat people like you want to be treated in return.

Pay your bills.
My version,I wish Trump would dial it back a bit but I wish a lot of things
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 1:43pm   #43
Raazor
2020 Election Expert
Activity: 21.2%

Location: Big Sky Country... Where the men are men, the sheep are nervous, and the winters are LOOONG!!!
Thanked 19,501 Times in 7,250 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1134156

Yup... 'wish' in one hand, 'shit' in the other, what do you have?
Raazor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raazor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 1:47pm   #44
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Thanked 6,908 Times in 3,038 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
You use the word “they” and other plurals cavalierly.
I do?

Quote:
Here, you like to read...

http://www.conservativemyths.com/10myths.html
I got as far as this:

Quote:
Conservative Success is based on two things: You forgetting their sorry history, and swallowing down these whoppers!
And couldn't go on. This is coming from a group who held on to slavery so strongly and for so long that the Republican party had to be invented to bring it to an end. But they didn't stop there. For the next CENTURY, this same group demanded segregation, passed Jim Crow laws, and tried as hard as they could to prevent black people from voting, until Conservatives finally put an end to all of that too.

If the "sorry history" of conservatives is based on the fact that it took 188 years to fight off liberals to allow black people to vote, and that this time frame is entirely too long, I'll accept that. But I'd rather be criticized for taking to long to right a horrible injustice than to be a part of the group that fought for literally centuries to create and sustain that injustice.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 4:01pm   #45
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 4:34pm   #46
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 2,664 Times in 1,532 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
****ing liberals and their “beautiful/free spirit” bullshit.

Old white people and old white people values.
I gotta agree, if only Keith were born American he could be our president.

J/K
Millenium Vette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 9:10pm   #47
SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
Barn Stall Owner #49
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 2,066 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025197

Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachmentThumbnail (26).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	38913
SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 9:48pm   #48
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 54.3%

Thanked 25,417 Times in 9,862 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Awesome!

I try not to treat anyone like shit. Don’t always succeed, but I do try.

Trump is indeed a master troll. This I’ve known for a while.

You use the word “they” and other plurals cavalierly. I don’t drink the kool-aid. Don’t believe everything you see and only half of what you hear. That said, dems fking up a lot of shit too.

Here, you like to read...

http://www.conservativemyths.com/10myths.html

I got as far as "This concept would be laughable" I've always known that both parties are far from perfect. But this country was heading in the wrong direction thanks to our P.C vote community leader Barack Obama, and Hillary would have sent it down faster. I look at what the Dems have to offer. Joe Biden a weak little man that has done nothing in 40+ years as a typical Politician. Bernie is perfect for a Woodstock Generation and reminds me of the hippie movement back in the 60's and 70's a failed movement. Peace and love and give. And the one's singing it were as much as a capitalist as the ones they were condemning. The rest of them are irrelevant.
I watched patriotism when i served during Vietnam and remembered it was the Liberals that fled to Canada and abroad. It was the Liberals that spit on our soldiers. It was there Liberals led by Hanoi Jane, John Kerry, etc etc. that were burning our flag. Both parties suck but President Trump compared to what there Dems have to offer the last 11+ years is like comparing a Ferrari with a 6 Cyl Camaro.
Anjdog2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 9:57pm   #49
Anjdog2003

Quote:
****ing liberals and their “beautiful/free spirit” bullshit.

The difference between you and myself Garf is i grew up in it and lived in it for a short time, you just heard about it Peace and love and let's all get along. Problem is half of the world doesn't agree with that thinking. And as long as you have two people there will always be jealousy hatred and murder because that's man's nature from the beginning and it isn't going to change because some musical artist or actor or politicians says it will. Some of the biggest rip off artist were the one's preaching it. Thank God i saw the failure of that movement when i was in my 20's.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 10:27pm   #50
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 14,748 Times in 5,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
The difference between you and myself Garf is i grew up in it and lived in it for a short time, you just heard about it Peace and love and let's all get along. Problem is half of the world doesn't agree with that thinking. And as long as you have two people there will always be jealousy hatred and murder because that's man's nature from the beginning and it isn't going to change because some musical artist or actor or politicians says it will. Some of the biggest rip off artist were the one's preaching it. Thank God i saw the failure of that movement when i was in my 20's.
We’re not that different. We all pretty much want the same things, including peace and love. A decent wage, a roof over our heads, food in our belly. The problem today is the “half the people” this or that mentality. Just because someone thinks or acts differently does not make them evil and hate America. I believe in many conservative values, I believe in a lot of liberal values. I’m purple. I wasn’t Obama’s biggest fan, and I certainly ain’t Trump’s. It’s the hate and anger and how easily people are incited - the extremists, on both sides - who are the problem. Trump is an instigator and I think he’s dangerous. He’s done some good things, sure. But also plenty bad. We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him. So what. America first. I get that too, but love they neighbor. Help someone who’s down. Of course they have to help themselves too. I want to have faith in mankind, but it’s getting harder. Plenty of problems on both sides. I wish I had answers.

Peace and love, brother.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:40pm   #51
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 40,923 Times in 17,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
We’re not that different. We all pretty much want the same things, including peace and love. A decent wage, a roof over our heads, food in our belly. The problem today is the “half the people” this or that mentality. Just because someone thinks or acts differently does not make them evil and hate America. I believe in many conservative values, I believe in a lot of liberal values. I’m purple. I wasn’t Obama’s biggest fan, and I certainly ain’t Trump’s. It’s the hate and anger and how easily people are incited - the extremists, on both sides - who are the problem. Trump is an instigator and I think he’s dangerous. He’s done some good things, sure. But also plenty bad. We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him. So what. America first. I get that too, but love they neighbor. Help someone who’s down. Of course they have to help themselves too. I want to have faith in mankind, but it’s getting harder. Plenty of problems on both sides. I wish I had answers.

Peace and love, brother.
We are down over $ 20T, much of it due to unnecessary bullshit wars, and foreign aid giveaways. Time to end both and focus on America First. Our friends and allies should be lining up to help us pay down that $ 20+T. Where are they?

We're like the guy who, when friends get together, always shells out for the beer and pizza, then one day, we lose our job and don't have money, and those same friends stop calling when we ask if they can buy the pizza this week. Hell, look at the indignant NATO countries....how DARE the US ask us to live up to the spending minimums we ourselves agreed to! How dare us? We have stolen their dreams, or something!
bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bill_daniels For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 10:44pm   #52
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
We are down over $ 20T, much of it due to unnecessary bullshit wars, and foreign aid giveaways. Time to end both and focus on America First. Our friends and allies should be lining up to help us pay down that $ 20+T. Where are they?

We're like the guy who, when friends get together, always shells out for the beer and pizza, then one day, we lose our job and don't have money, and those same friends stop calling when we ask if they can buy the pizza this week. Hell, look at the indignant NATO countries....how DARE the US ask us to live up to the spending minimums we ourselves agreed to! How dare us? We have stolen their dreams, or something!
Bill, it's more like $35 Trillion but I think I found it! SPACE FORCE!
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:53pm   #53
Anjdog2003

Quote:
We are part of an international community, and we’ve lost a lot of respect from our friends and allies because of him.

I say Fk the friends and Allies. When they're in trouble guess who they call on? When they're not the attitude of them is Fk America. A big percentage of our allies are not our friends. Only a handful of Europeans like us, even though we saved their ass. We are not liked in a lot of countries part to do with jealousy, part to do with they don't like the Freedom that this country gives. And part to do with our arrogance. This didn't' start with President Trump. It started decades ago. I lived in Europe for three years long before President Trump was in office and i saw how they felt about Americans. Same with the Asian countries and South America. Long before President Trump. This country is stronger and more feared upon with Trump than the mealy mouth Obama and the rest of his party. President Trump can be arrogant and say and do stupid things because he isn't a Politician that changes like the wind depending on what issue will help him get re-elected. He has many faults but he is what this country needs NOW.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 11:40pm   #54
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,222 Times in 13,388 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

This international community has some shitty neighbors.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2020, 11:46pm   #55
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 14,748 Times in 5,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Some reciprocity would be nice.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:18am   #56
Anjdog2003

Quote:
Some reciprocity would be nice.

Don't hold your breath. Africa alone owes us billions of dollars of money we've spent to feed and care for their people for the last 100+ years. Same with Asia, Mexico, S. America, etc etc. A thank you would be nice. You can tell the Untied Nation's to go Fk themselves. They way they talk about and treat us when we hold their very lives in our hands. And i watch and listen to our entertainer's whether music or acting take their sides makes me want to puke. Once of the greatest slide guitarist Bonnie Raitt needs to be bitch slapped on what she said about our country when she was over in Europe, the same Country that put millions of dollars in her bank account along with other musicians and actors. And all those entertainers that live in all that luxury the majority of them are Liberals. The biggest whiners and unpatriotic people around.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 12:20am   #57
Anjdog2003

I'm done. I ran out of Gun Powder soup.

OBTW...Garf is a good dude.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 6:47am   #58
VatorMan
Barn Stall Owner #122
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Activity: 14.0%

Thanked 8,371 Times in 4,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963

The problem with America is we make too much money. Ever wonder why commercials of "Save the Snow Leopards" comes on late at night ? How about "Save the child in a 3rd world country ? We'll send you a photograph and crudely written card when you pay every month !"
So, you sit at home, look at the Snow Leopard, the small child and say WTF, I got a few extra bucks, let me throw it their way. All the while every one of us have Americans a few miles away in desperate need because either their family or location is ****ed up.
My parents grew up during the Great Depression. They picked cotton. My father actually rode a mule to and from school. Got whipped if he wasted a cartridge and didn't bring home something for it. My Mom, turned into Buckner Orphanage because her parents couldn't afford to feed their kids.
Both were saved from the same poverty because of WWII-My Father joined the Army Air Corps and my Mom got a job in a factory.

All the liberal ideas and push comes because THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH. I thank God that my parents told me their stories while I ate their food, wore clothes they bought me, and showed me how to care for my fellow man by giving a personal leg up, not just giving money.

Reciprocity ? It only works if the person or country actually acknowledges the gift and changes something. So far, I don't see it.

Trump is a showman, an expert at manipulation through media. He's also the one that says "I love America and Americans first." That has strong connection especially to us Veterans. Yes, I know he got a deferment and found a way out of the Vietnam war. I'm sure we all have something in our past that if you look hard enough, would come back to bite you in the ass.
But I don't hear "I love America and Americans" from the left. So, it makes my political choice REAL easy.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 7:53am   #59
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Thanked 6,908 Times in 3,038 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:

Peace and love, brother.
Got anything to back up the bolded part? Sure, some European leaders snicker a little trying to look tough. But in the last 3 years, Canada, Mexico, and China ALL knuckled under and gave us better trade deals. Iran has more or less gone silent after they realized Trump wasn't playing. Yes, Trump haters from both sides of the aisle like to say this "losing respect" thing, but it sure looks to me like we have actually gained respect in the international community.

Maybe you hate the man, and I have to say I don't blame people for that, but if you can't see how Trump has been great for this country, you are blind.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 11:44am   #60
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,222 Times in 13,388 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
Don't hold your breath. Africa alone owes us billions of dollars of money we've spent to feed and care for their people for the last 100+ years. Same with Asia, Mexico, S. America, etc etc. A thank you would be nice. You can tell the Untied Nation's to go Fk themselves. They way they talk about and treat us when we hold their very lives in our hands. And i watch and listen to our entertainer's whether music or acting take their sides makes me want to puke. Once of the greatest slide guitarist Bonnie Raitt needs to be bitch slapped on what she said about our country when she was over in Europe, the same Country that put millions of dollars in her bank account along with other musicians and actors. And all those entertainers that live in all that luxury the majority of them are Liberals. The biggest whiners and unpatriotic people around.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion