Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2023, 11:35pm   #181
Ronins2ndCuzzin
A Real Barner
Activity: 31.7%

Thanked 1,029 Times in 486 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin View Post

I'm sure you'll probably say that the FBI's owns sources and documents are incorrect or unsubstantiated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Believe what you want.

Myth #1 – FBI and CIA files show Hitler escaped to Argentina
Not surprised IN...ANY...WAY by your "response." Absolutely called it. It's sad how much you get owned in every argument. 100% predictable and nothing new to bring. Again (as always) WASTE OF TIME. You are a ridiculously naive person. I feel truly sad for people in your family and immediate vicinity who have to share space, air, and time with you. Stubborn and in denial about anything outside of your comfort bubble of thought.
Ronins2ndCuzzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 12:24am   #182
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.8%

Thanked 5,743 Times in 2,719 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin View Post
Not surprised IN...ANY...WAY by your "response." Absolutely called it. It's sad how much you get owned in every argument. 100% predictable and nothing new to bring. Again (as always) WASTE OF TIME. You are a ridiculously naive person. I feel truly sad for people in your family and immediate vicinity who have to share space, air, and time with you. Stubborn and in denial about anything outside of your comfort bubble of thought.
Just another conspiracy theory that was debunked a couple years ago but if that's what you want to believe good for you, I don’t care and don’t know why you care so much about what I believe. You should do what you said and just ignore my posts, I'm getting tired of proving you wrong. Really, just block me so your feelings will stop getting hurt.

Oh by the way, an alien just dropped bigfoot off in my backyard and he's got Hunter's laptop, heard it here first.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 1:35pm   #183
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,690 Times in 13,647 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Having been a marginal/sidelines participant in one of the documentaries of the alleged Hitler escape, I certainly am aware that MANY nazis escaped to Argentina and there are places there that are cut and pasted right out of Germany.

I do not agree that Hitler escaped to Argentina, nor that he lasted any amount of time even IF it happened. His health was shit and he knew it. He took the easy way out.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 1:55pm   #184
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.8%

Thanked 5,743 Times in 2,719 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Having been a marginal/sidelines participant in one of the documentaries of the alleged Hitler escape, I certainly am aware that MANY nazis escaped to Argentina and there are places there that are cut and pasted right out of Germany.

I do not agree that Hitler escaped to Argentina, nor that he lasted any amount of time even IF it happened. His health was shit and he knew it. He took the easy way out.
Very good point, in fact the speculation is he had Parkinson's at the end of the war which is well documented. He also had horrific dental disease and in fact only had 5 of his own teeth at the time he died and as a result he had some very extensive reconstruction work with some complex dentures, more in a minute.

The real reason we know Hitler died in Berlin is the fact that his remains were positively identified by French scientists reportedly in 2018. The Russians held Hitler's remains and never really did the work for a positive ID. In 2018 they allowed the French government access to the lower jaw found as part of his remains. The French had Hitler's dental records and were able to make a positive identification. They also determined the time of death was 1945 and were able to find cyanide traces on the teeth. As we know he reportedly took cyanide just before pulling the trigger. They were also to determine the teeth were from a vegetarian which Hitler was. Sadly, the Russians did not allow the teeth to be used for DNA purposes.

Th documents from the FBI also include "first hand" reports of Hitler in the US, North America, Central America, South America, Europe and even a report of him being seen in Antarctica along with the Argentina claims. There are over 200 letters of sightings in the FBI vault and they determined that all were made by persons with something to gain or mental health issues. The FBI determined that there was no credible evidence that Hitler left Berlin at the end of the war when they were done with their investigation.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 2:09pm   #185
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,473 Times in 17,256 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
No thanks, pretty well versed in WWII, you need to do some research. I suggest you start with the night of the long knives. That was in 1934, as he rose to power.

That's when Hitler laid his political opponents to waste and made the rest fall in line so they did not meet the same fate. That's why I find that comment strange. That's what YOU said Trump would do in a second term.

Victims of the Night of the Long Knives - Wikipedia

That's what is happening now. Political prisoners are being taken, dissidents are being harangued, investigated, etc. The leftist journalist Matt Taibbi who was one of the reporters that broke the Twitter/government suppression campaign, had an IRS agent come to his home....while he was testifying before Congress. We've got the ex president being harassed by lawfare, even now, over 2 years after he was deposed. This is unheard of.

Remember the Charlottesville protest? Protestors are being arrested right now, even though it's been over 6 years since the incident. And coincidentally, only protestors on one side of the statue protest are being arrested.

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/19/11708...y-are-indicted

Remember the Roger Stone SWAT raid? An elderly man with no weapons, disabled wife, who is attorney repped, is raided by a 20+ man heavily armed SWAT team complete with frogmen, and an airship, as well as CNN cameras.

Then there was the Christian abortion clinic protestor who was raided the same way by the FBI even though he had made it known if there were to be charges, he'd peacefully surrender. Found not guilty, by the way, but the intimidation, the PTSD inflicted on his wife and kids, and causing the guy to lose a lot of money defending himself.....all that worked as intended.

Quote:
laid his political opponents to waste and made the rest fall in line so they did not meet the same fate.
This is happening right now, before our eyes. Trump was accused of exactly this kind of behavior, being a dictator, using government to crush opposition, but that didn't, in fact, happen. Why were Trump supporters upset? When they found out he really was NOT going to go after Hillary for the e-mail handling crimes, statutory crimes requiring no intent. Trump instead, pissed off his own base by saying the Clintons were fine people and that we should just let it go.

Trump, in contrast, received no such mercy, and is still being harangued. You must admit, you've never seen that before. Remember the vitriol from the other side over Clinton? Bush, Jr.? Once they left office, that was it, the vitriol stopped. Look at us now, "Oh, how cute, Michelle Obama and George Bush are friends now! Aww!"

Not so with Trump. Trump truly was the outsider, and the attacks on him post presidency are de facto proof of that.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic