Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > C7 Corvette > C7 Open Discussion

C7 Open Discussion General and technical C7 Corvette discussion - ownership, maintenance, repairs, modifications, tuning

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2019, 2:07pm   #1
desibaba
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 8.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $680
Default What difference in sound wil I notice with the Corsa Extreme with x pipe on z06

I have a completely stock 2018 z06 2lz with the A8. I loved the car and performance but didn't think it was loud enough even with engine sound management always set to track. I had a Corsa Double helix X pipe installed and while it got a bit louder I still wasn't satisfied. Today I order the Corsa Extreme system (without the x pipe since I already have it) and I should have it installed soon. Reason I am not doing a tune, headers or cams is because I bought a 10 yr/100k mile bumper to bumper warranty and I am saving all my stock parts so if I have a catastrophic failure the car can easily go back to stock condition before bringing it to the dealer so I don't get warranty claims issues. Now that I have the X pipe already what kind of sound difference can I expect? Also I hated the 4 trumpets exhaust tips on the back of the car so I went with this one look tip in black instead. So what will it sound like? I also hated constantly cleaning the two exhaust trumpets since they got dirty all the but since this tip is black I can let it be without worrying about it.
desibaba is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > C7 Corvette > C7 Open Discussion