Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
You're spreading stupid false meme BS under the guise of fact and generally ignoring actual data.

That's carpet bombing and hoping you hit something...which is generally the best way to be useless in a discussion. So, thanks I guess? Now we can just ignore you without actually missing anything.
This guy is only around Hillary when it's medical funtime. Hillary has a medical handler. You can ignore the obvious, most normal people are capable of picking up on stuff like this. She...is not well. You don't do this:

if you're just okie doke (to paraphrase our POTUS.) And here is her SS guy with the Epipen. Well, I'd post it put the freakin' image has been scrubbed off Google and Bing. This is really getting out of hand. Eh, I'll find it.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 9:52pm   #262
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
You just eat this shit up, don't you?
Just sick of apologists. She's a criminal, the most corrupt politician to run for president in my lifetime, and she's a fraud in so many ways it just staggers the imagination. But that's somehow reflective of her detractors?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 10:00pm   #263
polarbear
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,184 Times in 568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Just sick of apologists. She's a criminal, the most corrupt politician to run for president in my lifetime, and she's a fraud in so many ways it just staggers the imagination. But that's somehow reflective of her detractors?
Serious question- how much do you think the price will be for a Supreme Court slot... if she's elected?
polarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:00pm   #264
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
You don't screw up trying to take a drink of water? Ugh, sure, read into that all you want...

I don't understand you. You're making a huge deal about nothing when you could be pointing out all the other crazy she *she's actually said*. It makes no sense.
SHE SPITS TWO HUGE GOOBERS INTO THE WATER!

Holy shit dude. I guess it could be lozenges, perhaps, but they look really not much like that and more like mucus balls from hell.

Carry on. Remember her motto.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:01pm   #265
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:03pm   #266
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
Serious question- how much do you think the price will be for a Supreme Court slot... if she's elected?
$20 million. Roughly.

Most of the entities who have paid her and Bill just desire to be left alone. They don't really expect anything tossed their way, just for them to totally screw over their competition. But SC judges? Oh, their lobbyists will pay a lot! Imagine the potential for graft!

If Trump wins, well, he won't even consider all the angles for graft. He's not a vile creature who has lived in the theater of politics for eons. And by eons, I may possibly be giving away the fact that Hillary is actually a lizard person.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:11pm   #267
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Really? This:

And as promised. Google image has gone to great lengths to make this disappear. Epipen is not precisely what it is. Daizepam. For seizures. You know.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:20pm   #268
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Thanks for doubling down on the inane instead of the substance.
If if if if if if if...okie doke.

Seriously, what else is there to say? Hillary is a mess. Trump had well over 15k at his rally in the Tampa area today, with another ~4000 or so not able to get in. Meanwhile, Hillary had about 400 or so students show up at her pathetic event at USF (Tampa area, same day, event planned days in advance, Trump's event only announced overnight on social media.) I'm just having fun now, because frankly there's nothing much more to do. The media is in the tank for Hillary, but it's not working. And that puts a lot of sand in very vaginal places, and that's cool. They aren't reporting shit that matters. If Trump coughed up a lung it would be news. If Trump hadn't done a news conference in 280 days and then chartered a plane and tried to pull off what Hillary is currently as being "transparent" it would be a firestorm. But remember her motto, I'm With Her.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:32pm   #269
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Where in all of this have you talked about a single thing that matters except the vacant SCOTUS seats?

I don't get it. You're spending time getting worked up over things, ranting about things...yet none of those things will *ever* convince anyone that wants to vote for her to not do that.

So, unless you just want to yell into the echo chamber, why would you ever focus on that crap?
Don't care about trying to convince people here. Been there, done that. And...you missed the part about amnesty. Everyone else but Trump will do that. Everyone, even GJ. And that is the nail in the coffin for ever ever ever getting somebody slightly to the right of Obama elected nationally ever again.

All the rest is pretty much just what it is. It's OK to admit that there's a lot of stuff you weren't aware of, or are curious about. Like that diazepam picture. What's the context there? Where is Hillary in relation to that? What is up her memory gaps and stuff? What? Why am I still on her payroll? And other questions you might have.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:41pm   #270
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

In this thread, I posted a video of Reuters cutting off a video feed that made Trump look good in a way that could cut into the AA vote. I posted various timely videos and gifs of Hillary being really freakin' unhealthy looking, that took place in the last 36 hours. I answered detailed questions, and then I get this shit:

Quote:
Where in all of this have you talked about a single thing that matters except the vacant SCOTUS seats?
Oh, all over this thread. But for some, pointing out the horrid candidate running against Trump is just not fair! It's not selling Trump. I don't need to sell anyone on Trump. I don't want to convince anyone that Trump is the man to fix all their problems. I am simply trying to make you realize that it's a binary equation and Hillary is absolutely the worst candidate imaginable. Plus, every entity that has been trying to **** with you over the last 40 years is trying to get her elected. MSN? Check. Wall Street? Check. You name it, they are in her camp. So hey, what have you got to lose? You can be With Her, or not.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:42pm   #271
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 33,870 Times in 12,342 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

People should be very vocal about Hillary's health. Heck, McCain was constantly cast in doubt on this subject. All these years later he's still going.

For those don't think her health problems aren't a big deal... then how about being very vocal about the news medias double-standard in the health issue of a Presidential candidate? I mean, that is very evident right now... and should be of concern to all - regardless of party affiliation.
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Mercury For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 10:44pm   #272
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,473 Times in 17,256 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

I see this thread got SeaSixed. Moved to the Dead Zone. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 10:48pm   #273
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Staring at pixels must be fun. Continue on your quest to...whatever it is.
Where to start? You fail at word comprehension or something, IDK. I made two major points, SC appointments and amnesty. You can only remember one, or something, and then act like I'm not making sense. You, a person who has participated in Corvette Forum and VetteBarn debates of this sort, know it gets spicy and memeish, but you act like an internet virgin at times. It's like having to explain a basic meme to my dad. Just gets old, and tbh not very fun. But, I soldier on. It's what I do.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:04pm   #274
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,473 Times in 17,256 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Voters Reject ‘America-Last’ Policies of GOP
August 14, 2016 AFP

• Whether the GOP likes it or not, Trump may have saved the Republican Party.

By Patrick J. Buchanan —

Neither George W. Bush, the Republican Party nominee in 2000 and 2004, nor Jeb, the dethroned prince of Wales, was in Cleveland. John McCain and Mitt Romney, the last two nominees, also were also no-shows.

These former leaders would like it thought that high principle keeps them away from a GOP convention that would nominate Donald Trump. Petulance, however, must surely play a part. Bush Republicans feel unappreciated, and understandably so.

For Trump’s nomination represents not only a rejection of their legacy but a repudiation of much of post-Cold War party dogma.

America crossed a historic divide and entered a new era. Even should Trump lose, there is likely no going back.

Trump has attacked the North American Free Trade Agreement, Most Favored Nation status for China, and the South Korea trade deal as badly negotiated. But the problem lies not just in the treaties but in the economic philosophy upon which they were based.

Free-trade globalism was a crucial component of the New World Order (NWO), whose creation George H.W. Bush called the new great goal of United States foreign policy at the United Nations in October 1991.

Bush II and Jeb are also free-trade zealots.

But when the American people discovered that the export of their factories and jobs to low-wage countries and sinking salaries were the going price of globalism, they rebelled, turned to Trump, and voted for him to put America first again.

Does anyone think that if Trump loses, we are going back to Davos-Dubai ideology, and Barack Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is our future? Even Hillary Clinton has gotten the message and dumped TPP.

Economic nationalism is the future.

The only remaining questions are how many trade deficits shall America endure and how many defeats shall the Republican Party suffer before it formally renounces the free-trade fanaticism that has held it in thrall.

The Bush idea of remaking America into a more ethnically, culturally, diverse nation through mass immigration, rooted in an egalitarian ideology, also appears to be yesterday’s enthusiasm.

With Republicans backing Trump’s call, after the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, for a moratorium on Muslim immigration, and the massacres in Paris, Nice, and the Pulse Club in Orlando, Florida, diversity seems to be less celebrated.

Here, the Europeans are ahead of us. Border posts are being re-established across the continent. Behind the British decision to quit the European Union (EU) was resistance to more immigration from the Islamic world and Eastern Europe.

Recently, French President Francois Hollande was booed at memorial services in Nice for the hundreds massacred and maimed by a madman whose family roots were in the old French colony of Tunisia.

Marine Le Pen of the National Front, who wants to halt immigration and quit the EU, is running far ahead of Hollande in the polls for next year’s elections.

As for the foreign policies associated with the Bushes, the NWO of Bush I and the crusade for global democracy of Bush II “to end tyranny in our world” are seen as utopian.

Most Republicans ask: How have all these interventions and wars improved our lives or our world? With 6,000 U.S. dead, 40,000 wounded, and trillions of dollars sunk, the Taliban is not defeated in Afghanistan. Al Qaeda and ISIS have outposts in a dozen countries. Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Yemen are bleeding and disintegrating. Turkey appears headed for an Islamist and dictatorial future. The Middle East appears consumed in flames.

Yet, despite Trump’s renunciation of Bush war policies and broad support to talk to Russia’s Vladimir Putin, the neocons, who engineered many of the disasters in the Middle East, and their hawkish allies, seem to be getting their way for a new Cold War.

They are cheering the deployment of four battalions of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) troops to the Baltic states and Poland, calling for bringing Sweden and Finland into NATO, pushing for sending weapons to Ukraine, and urging a buildup on the Black Sea as well as the Baltic Sea.

They want to scuttle the Iranian nuclear deal and have the U.S. Navy confront China to support the rival claims of Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia to rocks and reefs in the South China Sea, some of which are under water at high tide.
Emigrate While You Still Can! Learn More . . .

Who represents the future of the GOP?

On trade and immigration, the returns are in. Should the GOP go back to globalism, amnesty, or open borders, it will sunder itself and have no future.

And if the party is perceived as offering America endless wars in the Middle East and constant confrontations with the great nuclear powers, Russia and China, over specks of land or islets having nothing to do with the vital interests of the U.S., then it will see its anti-interventionist wing sheared off.

At issue is the battle between the Party of Bush and Party of Trump: Will we make America safe again and great again? Or are globalism, amnesty, and endless interventions our future?

Do we put the world first, or America first?

Patrick J. Buchanan is a writer, political commentator, presidential candidate and author.
Voters Reject ?America-Last? Policies of GOP | American Free Press
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:16pm   #275
polarbear
A Real Barner

Thanked 1,184 Times in 568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
If if if if if if if...okie doke.

Seriously, what else is there to say? Hillary is a mess. Trump had well over 15k at his rally in the Tampa area today, with another ~4000 or so not able to get in. Meanwhile, Hillary had about 400 or so students show up at her pathetic event at USF (Tampa area, same day, event planned days in advance, Trump's event only announced overnight on social media.) I'm just having fun now, because frankly there's nothing much more to do. The media is in the tank for Hillary, but it's not working. And that puts a lot of sand in very vaginal places, and that's cool. They aren't reporting shit that matters. If Trump coughed up a lung it would be news. If Trump hadn't done a news conference in 280 days and then chartered a plane and tried to pull off what Hillary is currently as being "transparent" it would be a firestorm. But remember her motto, I'm With Her.
Visual of both rallies for comparison.

Trump's.

Hillary's @ UCF.

Does anyone seriously believe Trump won't take Florida?
polarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to polarbear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 11:20pm   #276
Admiral Blue
Barn Stall Owner #-1
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 1,043 Times in 484 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1311037

[QUOTE=Cybercowboy;1499480]Really? This:

Thomas eats those for breakfast.

Sorry to see the thread moved here. It is just starting to get fun!
Admiral Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 7:28am   #277
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

It's amazing how effective propaganda is.

People literally think it's a conspiracy theory to question Hillary's health.

It is a known fact that while S.O.S. she suffered traumatic brain injury and was hospitalized for FOUR days because of it.

It is a known fact her people sent emails trying to get in touch with the NFL office so they could ask about CTE.

It is a known fact Hillary told the FBI that her head injury carried lingering side effects and she suffered severe memory problems to the extent that she couldn't even remember basic classification markings. Something she was trained for like everyone else who handles classified info, and something she was an expert on as S.O.S. and one of the few people in government who have authority to DECIDED what should be marked as classified and at what level.

We have undoctored photos of her handler carrying diazepam. It's not a "tactical flashlight" as Hillary's harpies claim.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Will For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 4:08pm   #278
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Seriously, what else is there to say? Hillary is a mess. Trump had well over 15k at his rally in the Tampa area today, with another ~4000 or so not able to get in. Meanwhile, Hillary had about 400 or so students show up at her pathetic event at USF
She's still gonna win.

Seriously.
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 4:45pm   #279
78SA
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,015 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3632152

Of the choices we have in the race, I think Trump is the best one for this country. I started this thread to see who you guys think would be a better choice if they ran. Someone not political since everyone seems fed up with politicians. I think I saw 3 names mentioned in 4 pages.
78SA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 78SA For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 4:29pm   #280
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion