Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by syf350 View Post
video from his wife's recording. from the was she was begging him to not do something, it certainly seems he was up tom something.

Watch | Keith Lamont Scott's wife records encounter with police | KFOX
First I saw that. Yeah, he wasn't going down easily. Just takin' his medicine. Prescription filled.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 4:19pm   #62
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Okay, one guy against, I think, three cops. Who's gonna lose in this situation? Even if the one guy has a perfect reason to make sudden movements and walking around. (Note, he doesn't but just for arguments sake.) Again, who will lose if things go sideways? Certainly not three cops.

Moral of the story; play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 5:09pm   #63
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:
Originally Posted by boracayjohnny View Post
Going through life drunk and with your scrotum pulled over your eyes is no way to live.
you may want to follow your iwn advice
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 5:13pm   #64
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Really though the Socratic method works, you just have to know what it is, and not ask inane questions while answering them with fallacious Socratic reposes.
is this a lame attempt to make me look like I dont know what the **** Im talking about?

Im sure a predictable cheerleader of yours was ready to reply to what I just posted.

Losers who have no fkng clue whats going on. I have a black friend I lived by blacks who were on welfare I went to an all black school. Funny
Old 09-23-2016, 5:16pm   #65
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Okay, one guy against, I think, three cops. Who's gonna lose in this situation? Even if the one guy has a perfect reason to make sudden movements and walking around. (Note, he doesn't but just for arguments sake.) Again, who will lose if things go sideways? Certainly not three cops.

Moral of the story; I dont know what Im talking about but hanging out with a bunch of likeminded fools whos parents raised me to be the village genius I feel confident in what Im saying is true and real and shut down anyone who attempts to show me a different side of what I think is reality
Old 09-23-2016, 5:22pm   #66
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
I've gotten my share of speeding tickets through the years. Yet, I've gotten out of tickets by being courteous and treating the po-po as people. Hell, one time I was doing 95 in a 75. What was the final result? I was written for 84 in a 75 by a smiling po-po. Why was he smiling? I small talked him and got him to laugh. He even told me to slow down because there were other cops up ahead. Was that an honest warning or a way to keep me slowed down? I got back up to around nine over and still didn't have a problem.

Another little secret is owning up to speeding. I know just about every time I've been speeding.
what a great example. A white guy using a personal experience and expects the same results should happen to a black person. Brilliant. I mean dont these blavks know all they have to do is be white.

I bet you think racism never existed and obama created it
Old 09-23-2016, 5:25pm   #67
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Every f**king 1 of them did something that warranted it.
this is great
Old 09-23-2016, 5:35pm   #68
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,301 Times in 17,177 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
what a great example. A white guy using a personal experience and expects the same results should happen to a black person. Brilliant. I mean dont these blavks know all they have to do is be white.

I bet you think racism never existed and obama created it
You could always just get a white friend to ride with you when you are driving.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 5:45pm   #69
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
You could always just get a white friend to ride with you when you are driving.
First you need friend.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 6:01pm   #70
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.

Geodon, why are you arguing with a bunch of old, white racist losers. Surely you have better places to be right? And yes, I went there and called you Shirley.
Old 09-23-2016, 6:03pm   #71
Loco Vette
Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,618 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Behavior being displayed reprehensible interesting. Sounds schoolish. Reprensible to whom if you dont mind me asking?
Quote:
I try a socratic method when I deal with people like you who think they know it all. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Clearly you cramped up and got butt hurt.
So "reprehensible" is "schoolish" but you're a Socratic method practitioner?

Go try your Socratic method on the paid thuggery going on in Charlotte to explore the deeper meaning, I dare you.

Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 6:35pm   #72
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 44.6%

Thanked 7,732 Times in 3,442 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
this is great
I posted something similar to this the other day but it certainly applies to you.

Somewhere along the way I have actually stopped caring if people like you think I am a racist, gays think I'm a bigot, or any of the other labels that ignorant f**ks want to attach to me by default as a heterosexual white male.

It used to bother me. It really did. Bigot, intolerant, racist... nobody wants to be seen as those things. You will have to look very hard to find someone more for EQUALITY than I am. I do truly believe that all people should be treated equally. Nobody should be held to a higher standard and nobody should be held to a lower one. 100% equal. It is that simple. You don't get benefits due to your race and you don't pay penalties because of it. In the past I have defended my beliefs and presented the case of why I do not feel that I deserve the label of being a racist because quite simply, I did not want to be seen as one.

Of course as we all know, equality just isn't enough. None of these groups and none of the people like you want EQUALITY. They want to be celebrated. They want to be applauded and appeased. The world owes people like this something because of their skin color or who they want to screw or some other thing that they think makes them special. They don't give a crap that I see them as equal. Unless I am kneeling with my fist in the air during the National Anthem, marching in parades with a rainbow flag, or burning buildings every time some f**king thug gets himself shot I am labeled a racist, a bigot, hateful, and intolerant.

That ends now. I'm done worrying about what ignorant ass people like this think about me. I'm done thinking that for some reason I have to prove that I am not what you blindly claim I am because of my skin color. You want to call me a racist? Go for it. You want to call me a bigot? Great. You want to blame me for everything that's wrong in your life and the failures of every black person out there? Have at it. You think I owe you something? Come and fucking get it.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2016, 7:06pm   #73
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

typical online loser let me know if this applies to any of you

Step 1. act like you mmay differ from someone elses opinion and reply to that persons post

step 2. Get a little bit agressive in proving your 1 world view is correct and nothing else can be right

Step 3. use personal experience and your ancient age to show that whoever your replying to must be wrong

Step 4. Start insulting wih kindergarden name calling garbage and start recruiting the cheerleders to come on board

Step 5.. resort back to step one and reverse the role where instead of you being on the defwnsive show that whoever butt hurt you that you dont care

Step 6.. post a bunch of rofl to a cheerleader who never replied to the one who butt hurt you as if he just sat at the sidelines watching this shit go down until he felt the need to chime in in what he thinks to be true

Step 7. Start blowing eachother
Old 09-23-2016, 7:07pm   #74
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
I posted something similar to this the other day but it certainly applies to you.

Somewhere along the way I have actually stopped caring if people like you think I am a racist, gays think I'm a bigot, or any of the other labels that ignorant f**ks want to attach to me by default as a heterosexual white male.

It used to bother me. It really did. Bigot, intolerant, racist... nobody wants to be seen as those things. You will have to look very hard to find someone more for EQUALITY than I am. I do truly believe that all people should be treated equally. Nobody should be held to a higher standard and nobody should be held to a lower one. 100% equal. It is that simple. You don't get benefits due to your race and you don't pay penalties because of it. In the past I have defended my beliefs and presented the case of why I do not feel that I deserve the label of being a racist because quite simply, I did not want to be seen as one.

Of course as we all know, equality just isn't enough. None of these groups and none of the people like you want EQUALITY. They want to be celebrated. They want to be applauded and appeased. The world owes people like this something because of their skin color or who they want to screw or some other thing that they think makes them special. They don't give a crap that I see them as equal. Unless I am kneeling with my fist in the air during the National Anthem, marching in parades with a rainbow flag, or burning buildings every time some f**king thug gets himself shot I am labeled a racist, a bigot, hateful, and intolerant.

That ends now. I'm done worrying about what ignorant ass people like this think about me. I'm done thinking that for some reason I have to prove that I am not what you blindly claim I am because of my skin color. You want to call me a racist? Go for it. You want to call me a bigot? Great. You want to blame me for everything that's wrong in your life and the failures of every black person out there? Have at it. You think I owe you something? Come and fucking get it.
didnt read too long. Can you reword it and squeeze all that garbage it into like 2 sentences

edit. Nevermind I just went to the 2nd paragraph hoping to get to the point and it said something about something bothers you and for that all that I can say to that from the bottom of my heart is good
Old 09-23-2016, 7:09pm   #75
Hoog
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,425 Times in 727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $123317

Quote:
didnt read too long. Can you reword it and squeeze all that garbage it into like 2 sentences
I bet he can put it into two words.
Hoog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2016, 7:14pm   #76
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoog View Post
I bet he can put it into two words.
would have been better if he did instead of spilling out his feelings like I care
Old 09-23-2016, 7:26pm   #77
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner

Quote:
would have been better if he did instead of spilling out his feelings like I care
Keep posting and telling me/us how you don't care.

As for me, I'm an old, white, racist loser with nothing better to do than fukk with some guy trying to show me his brilliance over the internet on a Friday night. I'll await your next genius phrase.
The Following User Says Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2016, 7:27pm   #78
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 7:45pm   #79
Loco Vette
Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,618 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
typical online loser let me know if this applies to any of you

Step 1. act like you mmay differ from someone elses opinion and reply to that persons post

step 2. Get a little bit agressive in proving your 1 world view is correct and nothing else can be right

Step 3. use personal experience and your ancient age to show that whoever your replying to must be wrong

Step 4. Start insulting wih kindergarden name calling garbage and start recruiting the cheerleders to come on board

Step 5.. resort back to step one and reverse the role where instead of you being on the defwnsive show that whoever butt hurt you that you dont care

Step 6.. post a bunch of rofl to a cheerleader who never replied to the one who butt hurt you as if he just sat at the sidelines watching this shit go down until he felt the need to chime in in what he thinks to be true

Step 7. Start blowing eachother
Quote:
I'll do it for him. "You're all meanies and I'm butthurt. I'm smarter than you whether I can intelligently defend my position or not."
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 7:45pm   #80
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Keep posting and telling me/us how you don't care.

As for me, I'm an old, white, racist loser with nothing better to do than fukk with some guy trying to show me his brilliance over the internet on a Friday night. I'll await your next genius phrase.
step 8. Summerize by exaggerating what the poster said about you.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion