Old 12-30-2021, 10:17am   #142
theandies
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.0%

Thanked 1,214 Times in 489 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
Since Trump/2016, I read over there daily and also post daily, some days more than others, but yes I am very active in PR over there

Like I said, it’s very easy to avoid vacations over there, you just have to know when to bite your tongue.
What's your screen name over there? I've got over 20,000 posts so I know I've been active in the C3 section and mostly P&C.

I don't bite my tongue for anyone. If you don't like what I have to say then screw off. That is not what this country is about in any way shape or form. People who let words hurt their little feelings are pathetic.
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theandies For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 10:34am   #143
theandies
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.0%

Thanked 1,214 Times in 489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Pfft.... that's child's play

And it's easy to avoid a vacay at CF if you kiss the mods' asses. Take complaints to pm like they demand and the the hypocrites still get their panties wadded and issue points (oh...points), infractions, and bans for just about anything they make up.

Cumdawg and Bloatwave are the worst of them.
I took a complaint to PM's and directly conveyed my frustration to the mod in question as to not rock the boat in P&C and that mother****er still gave me a vacation. So I used their rules and still got a vacation. It's just like these mother****ing democrats. Rules are great unless it keeps them from doing what they want. ****'em

Here is the PM :

theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theandies For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 11:01am   #144
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 1.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies View Post
I took a complaint to PM's and directly conveyed my frustration to the mod in question as to not rock the boat in P&C and that mother****er still gave me a vacation. So I used their rules and still got a vacation. It's just like these mother****ing democrats. Rules are great unless it keeps them from doing what they want. ****'em

Here is the PM :

That guy (JC) is one of the new mods that started joining in with 'Dog to hammer me on a regular basis. He is also the one that called me out for the "excessive bumping" on my own thread that I talked about in a previous post.
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 11:09am   #145
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,626 Times in 13,611 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

jchastity and cumdawg are the middle men in a human centipede.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 11:11am   #146
Norm
Barn Stall Owner #1776
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 29.2%

Thanked 15,024 Times in 4,314 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2002001941

Been reading all this back and forth on this thread with those in ban camp, the perceived injustices that some endure at other forums, the banging your head up against the wall to convince others to get your way or point across...........it ain't working.

If you read the fine print on all these type forums, the owners have the right to do what they want with content, etc, there are no rights, you contribute at your own risk.

I for the life of me can not see what's going to change by bitching, name calling, and just generally directing one's dissatifaction with an entity that should not affect your personal well being and your status in life.
Old 12-30-2021, 11:17am   #147
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Been reading all this back and forth on this thread with those in ban camp, the perceived injustices that some endure at other forums, the banging your head up against the wall to convince others to get your way or point across...........it ain't working.

If you read the fine print on all these type forums, the owners have the right to do what they want with content, etc, there are no rights, you contribute at your own risk.

I for the life of me can not see what's going to change by bitching, name calling, and just generally directing one's dissatifaction with an entity that should not affect your personal well being and your status in life.
It's conversation. Don't participate. Irony is complaining about someone else complaining.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 11:23am   #148
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 20.9%

Thanked 5,730 Times in 2,714 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:

Exactly, when I get banned there it's because I chose to be an ahole and got the expected results, I don't assume there's grand plot by the mods against me. I read people on this thread say they would like to send those guys a link to this site so they can see what's being said over here. This may surprise you but they do read what's going on here and guess what, they don't care. If you all think you're impacting their lives with the complaints and name calling you thought wrong. Why let them affect yours? I don't get it either. For a bunch of guys that say they don't care about that place anymore some sure bitch about it a lot.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 11:28am   #149
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
What's your screen name over there? I've got over 20,000 posts so I know I've been active in the C3 section and mostly P&C.

I don't bite my tongue for anyone. If you don't like what I have to say then screw off. That is not what this country is about in any way shape or form. People who let words hurt their little feelings are pathetic.
FourPennyDoug bro, how could you not know? lol

Joined 2002, Retired UniqueDoug (NEWudERA) in 2016 with 36k, then became livetorace99, which is now FPD approaching 40k

So do you bite your tongue here? There is still moderation, it’s just self moderation, which at times can be quicker and more effective lol
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 11:32am   #150
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

Quote:

Here is the PM :

I got an infraction for doing the same thing to him during PM, actually I don’t think I was quite that nice lol

I used some Jedi logic about how could it be site bashing when it’s in private, does savewave know that you’re giving these out?

He reversed the points lol
Old 12-30-2021, 1:07pm   #151
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Exactly, when I get banned there it's because I chose to be an ahole and got the expected results, I don't assume there's grand plot by the mods against me. I read people on this thread say they would like to send those guys a link to this site so they can see what's being said over here. This may surprise you but they do read what's going on here and guess what, they don't care. If you all think you're impacting their lives with the complaints and name calling you thought wrong. Why let them affect yours? I don't get it either. For a bunch of guys that say they don't care about that place anymore some sure bitch about it a lot.
I didn't say I don't care about that place. If I didn't care, vacations wouldn't matter. As for these posts not impacting their lives, that's not the intention so that works out for all. There is NO DOUBT however, that things said here impact how we are dealt with over there. No different than posters. I can't call someone a mother****er here and expect a "warm and fuzzy" over there.

I can't tell them what I think about them over there or I'll be perma'd. But I can certainly do it here...and I do. Cumdawg is a jackass racist. Hope he's reading this.
Old 12-30-2021, 1:09pm   #152
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
I got an infraction for doing the same thing to him during PM, actually I don’t think I was quite that nice lol

I used some Jedi logic about how could it be site bashing when it’s in private, does savewave know that you’re giving these out?

He reversed the points lol

The bullshit of it all is that they will DIRECTLY tell people to take their argument to PMs...which are ALSO MODERATED !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 1:28pm   #153
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 1.1%

Quote:

Norm... the whole purpose of this thread is to talk about being banned, either justly or unjustly. If it offends or bothers you for people to comment about it, then lock it down since you are a powerful member of this establishment and be done with it.
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 5:21pm   #154
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
The bullshit of it all is that they will DIRECTLY tell people to take their argument to PMs...which are ALSO MODERATED !!
Yeah I get it. We don’t tick the same but one thing we do have exactly in common is we are both passionate about our forums
Old 12-30-2021, 5:31pm   #155
Norm
Barn Stall Owner #1776
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 29.2%

Thanked 15,024 Times in 4,314 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2002001941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmech View Post
Norm... the whole purpose of this thread is to talk about being banned, either justly or unjustly. If it offends or bothers you for people to comment about it, then lock it down since you are a powerful member of this establishment and be done with it.
Oh I'm not offended nor bothered by anything here, just noting on the comments that are exchanged here that it will not change a thing, it is what it is. If this board is a stress reliever or get something off your chest for others, who am I to say not to.........that's not my call.
The Following User Says Thank You to Norm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 5:41pm   #156
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
Yeah I get it. We don’t tick the same but one thing we do have exactly in common is we are both passionate about are forums
You'd be surprised. I think we'd be able to have a beer and do just fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2021, 9:23pm   #157
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,508 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Yeah I get it. We don’t tick the same but one thing we do have exactly in common is we are both passionate about are forums
Whut?
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 12:09am   #158
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,861 Times in 11,764 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
I didn't say I don't care about that place. If I didn't care, vacations wouldn't matter. As for these posts not impacting their lives, that's not the intention so that works out for all. There is NO DOUBT however, that things said here impact how we are dealt with over there. No different than posters. I can't call someone a mother****er here and expect a "warm and fuzzy" over there.

I can't tell them what I think about them over there or I'll be perma'd. But I can certainly do it here...and I do. Cumdawg is a jackass racist. Hope he's reading this.
I got banned for telling Bloatwave that Cumdwag was a racist. He said it was on me to prove it, told me that he won't listend to my complaints without proof, then banned me for telling him he was too lazy to do his job and vet his mods.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2021, 12:11am   #159
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,861 Times in 11,764 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Quote:
You'd be surprised. I think we'd be able to have a beer and do just fine.
He'd probably put out for you easier if you bring cats and Franzia

DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2021, 12:39am   #160
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote: