Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,598 Times in 13,595 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmech View Post
The Slewfoot I knew from CF PRC was a big time lib, was adamantly against anything conservative and despised Trump. Is this Slewfoot the same one?

BTW, he had a picture of an Army helicopter as his avatar

The answer is yes, one and the same. The difference is, aside from that one guy, we don't engage in those discussion nearly as much here.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 9:55am   #182
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,843 Times in 11,755 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
I don’t get it, the theory now is that the moderation is against conservatives, and you are a liberal.
No, the prevailing theory is that Cumdawg is a racist, JC follows his lead, and they both shut down any thread and ban a member who posts something they don't agree with...and yes, Cumdawg is very liberal. JC leans that way, it seems.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 12:07pm   #183
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
No, the prevailing theory is that Cumdawg is a racist, JC follows his lead, and they both shut down any thread and ban a member who posts something they don't agree with...and yes, Cumdawg is very liberal. JC leans that way, it seems.
You are spot on. 'Dog is the unofficial leader of his small army of new mods that will, on command double team you... I can vouch for it.

When 'Dog first started coming down on me, it was just him (with Save's blessing). When I called him out to both him and Save, suddenly tactics changed and it was either he or one of the other two newbie mods would warn and threaten, then another would dock me and then I would be given a va-ca for a day, two days, a week, a month and then the perma-ban by the 'Wave.

Wave even listed all the accumulated the shit load of warnings, points and bans. Well, I guess if your goal is to cull the herd of "troublemakers" aka conservatives who voice their opinion, then that is the way to do it.

In the military, you had to accumulate "paperwork" to take action on someone... this is no different.
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 12:11pm   #184
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

I still chuckle at the fact that if you are put on vacation, you can't find out why it happened until you go back. Locked out of PMs. Quite a system they developed.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:12pm   #185
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Quote:
You are spot on. 'Dog is the unofficial leader of his small army of new mods that will, on command double team you... I can vouch for it.

When 'Dog first started coming down on me, it was just him (with Save's blessing). When I called him out to both him and Save, suddenly tactics changed and it was either he or one of the other two newbie mods would warn and threaten, then another would dock me and then I would be given a va-ca for a day, two days, a week, a month and then the perma-ban by the 'Wave.

Wave even listed all the accumulated the shit load of warnings, points and bans. Well, I guess if your goal is to cull the herd of "troublemakers" aka conservatives who voice their opinion, then that is the way to do it.

In the military, you had to accumulate "paperwork" to take action on someone... this is no different.
They can all eat covid infected bags of dicks for all I care. If there was ever anything like cruise in again, I'd go just to tell them that.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 12:45pm   #186
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I still chuckle at the fact that if you are put on vacation, you can't find out why it happened until you go back. Locked out of PMs. Quite a system they developed.
Right? You have to try to figure out which rule you may have grazed up against or what it was you said that was then dragged over to a rule infraction and stretched to make it fit. And sometimes they just made it up!
Old 01-05-2022, 3:46pm   #187
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'13,'14,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13

Thanked 3,293 Times in 1,957 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $988270

Not banned, but had a post removed. Damn, JCharity used to be a cool dude. WTF happened?

Simply.... asked....... about......... Dave....... (remember all the ellipses he used all the time?)

Who used to be a prominent member/poster on PR&C, but looking through the member search, doesn't show up.

JC literally yanked my post. For no apparent reason, said I needed to PM the member....
Stoopid.
73sbVert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 73sbVert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 3:49pm   #188
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 4:08pm   #189
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Aero How do you really feel?
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 4:14pm   #190
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
Aero How do you really feel?
If you have to be a member in good standing to visit P&R, then

a) why heavily moderate it since no one can "wander in" and be offended or shocked. If you are there, it is because you made an effort to be. Like Behind the Barn here.

b) If it is going to be heavily moderated, then why not just block offenders from entering THAT particular section of the forum? As if they were not logged in. That would allow free flow of information related to Corvettes, that the offender may be able to contribute in another section.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 4:38pm   #191
Learpilot
A Real Barner

Thanked 2,638 Times in 855 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685

Quote:

a) why heavily moderate it since no one can "wander in" and be offended or shocked. If you are there, it is because you made an effort to be. Like Behind the Barn here.

b) If it is going to be heavily moderated, then why not just block offenders from entering THAT particular section of the forum? As if they were not logged in. That would allow free flow of information related to Corvettes, that the offender may be able to contribute in another section.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 7:27pm   #192
theandies
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.0%

Thanked 1,214 Times in 489 Posts

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA,
You really expect anyone/anything "woke" cares about anything your comment states? All those assholes care about is control and all they are doing over there is censorship plain and simple.
As you so eloquently put it:

fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm fkm
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to theandies For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 12:13am   #193
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 91.4%

Thanked 41,260 Times in 17,155 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73sbVert View Post
Not banned, but had a post removed. Damn, JCharity used to be a cool dude. WTF happened?

Simply.... asked....... about......... Dave....... (remember all the ellipses he used all the time?)

Who used to be a prominent member/poster on PR&C, but looking through the member search, doesn't show up.

JC literally yanked my post. For no apparent reason, said I needed to PM the member....
Stoopid.
Dave1? If that's who you're talking about, I met him once....very nice in person. I think Tinkerbell was there, and I also remember a guy from over there whose forum name I can't recall now, but he was from Rhodesia, or maybe S. Africa, and had some pretty horrifying tales about what life was like there, and why his family fled here.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 9:23am   #194
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Quote:

If it's such a problem, why not just get rid of that entire sub-forum and the mods who are ****ing it up?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 2:03pm   #195
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular

CF PRC is now being controlled/moderated by the same types that run Farcebook, Twatter, ect. They pretend to be for, "we are all about free speech", but it's only "free" speech that they agree with and meets their leftist ideology. They feed off the power they believe they have over the member's lives when in reality, they have zero power. The power they do have is what we as members give them. Without members visiting the site, there is no site to speak of and hence, no power.

'Wave and his little band of lefty bad asses are literally nobodies in the real world and only play a powerful web mod strictly in their minds.

As aerovette said: "fkm"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 2:18pm   #196
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 52.5%

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,158 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
I don’t get it, the theory now is that the moderation is against conservatives, and you are a liberal.
Crazy world we live in eh? A lib who is an NRA supporter & Conceal Carrier.
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 2:38pm   #197
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'13,'14,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13

Thanked 3,293 Times in 1,957 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $988270

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Dave1? If that's who you're talking about, I met him once....very nice in person. I think Tinkerbell was there, and I also remember a guy from over there whose forum name I can't recall now, but he was from Rhodesia, or maybe S. Africa, and had some pretty horrifying tales about what life was like there, and why his family fled here.
Yes, that is who I was thinking of. Didn't know he was from there though, he always thought he was the voice of reason and didn't understand why others thought differently......... I used to get exasperated with his perspective sometimes.......... we had some interesting argument though............

Just hadn't seen him post in a long time, didn't know if he was ok or not.............

Thanks for the info Bill!

Paul
73sbVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 4:44pm   #198
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
Crazy world we live in eh? A lib who is an NRA supporter & Conceal Carrier.
I know there a couple of different members on CF with the name Slewfoot+. If you are the Slewfoot with the Army Helocopter as a CF avatar, then I have dealt with you enough to know you are a Trump hating, conservative bashing "progressive." If you are that guy, then I have no respect for you no matter how many guns you say you have.

If you're not that guy, then...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 7:21pm   #199
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Old 01-06-2022, 8:49pm   #200
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 5,728 Times in 2,713 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
I know there a couple of different members on CF with the name Slewfoot+. If you are the Slewfoot with the Army Helocopter as a CF avatar, then I have dealt with you enough to know you are a Trump hating, conservative bashing "progressive." If you are that guy, then I have no respect for you no matter how many guns you say you have.

If you're not that guy, then...
and to think you got banned over there.

That's the problem at the other place, no tolerance for more than one point of view. "You don't agree with me therefore I have no respect for you" mentality.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion