Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,069 Times in 17,075 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Comment on Breitbart:

Quote:
Number 6 lysosome • 5 hours ago

Shrieking Harridans. They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, good night and good luck.

Honestly, go home, girls, you're doing your cause no good.
bill_daniels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 8:36pm   #82
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

And then there's this gem of an exchange:

Quote:
Coco Justme • an hour ago

Maybe men should back the hell off

LindaLR24 Coco • 9 minutes ago

Quit being a hapless open legged drunk...
Old 01-21-2017, 8:38pm   #83
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
And then there's this gem of an exchange:

Coco Justme • an hour ago

Maybe men should back the hell off

LindaLR24 Coco • 9 minutes ago

Quit being a hapless open legged drunk...
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 8:43pm   #84
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197

Quote:
Originally Posted by boracayjohnny View Post
OddBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 8:49pm   #85
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Default Organizer of "Women's March" Chummy with Financier for Hamas

....because who respects women's rights more than Hamas? Amirite?

Women's March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative | The Daily Caller

Quote:
Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

Chuck Ross
Reporter
12:37 PM 01/21/2017

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.
Salah Sarsour (left) with Linda Sarsour (right) at MAS-ICNA convention. Via Facebook

Salah Sarsour (left) with Linda Sarsour (right) at MAS-ICNA convention. Via Facebook

Salah Sarsour, who is also a board member of American Muslims for Palestine, served as a bodyguard of sorts at the convention for Sumeyye Erdogan Bayraktar, the daughter of Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. (RELATED: Ex-Hamas Financier Spotted At Muslim Convention In Chicago With Turkish President’s Daughter)

While it is unclear if Salah and Linda are related (though they share the same surname, she has suggested in the past on social media that they are not and did not respond to requests for comment), she has other family ties to alleged Hamas operatives. Though she avoids discussing it now, Sarsour has acknowledged in past interviews that she has cousins serving prison time in Israel because of their work for Hamas.

Sarsour has denied having any contact with the terror group. She told The New York Times in 2012 that she would not have been appointed an Obama “Champion of Change” if she had.

The activist has risen to national attention recently. She served as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, and she is one of four lead organizers for the Women’s March.

The event is expected to attract 500,000 people and will feature several high-profile progressive speakers. But it has been heavily criticized for excluding pro-life women’s groups. Meanwhile, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Muslim civil rights group which opposes abortions past 20 weeks, was asked to take part in the event.

Linda Sarsour has close ties to that organization, which was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) terrorism case.

HLF was found to have funneled money to Hamas, which was designated a terrorist group in the 1990s.

Salah Sarsour has ties to that group.

Sarsour was implicated in Hamas activity in the West Bank in the 1990s, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

ADL cited a Nov. 2001 FBI memo detailing information provided by Sarsour’s brother, Jamil, to Israeli investigators in 1998.

“According to statements given to Israeli investigators by his brother Jamil, Sarsour was personally involved in fundraising for Hamas. According to a November 2001 FBI memorandum, Jamil Sarsour was arrested in 1998 for funding Hamas and told Israeli investigators that Salah Sarsour was involved in funding Hamas through his fundraising for the Holy Land Foundation (HLF),” ADL reported.

The FBI memo stated that the Sarsours passed money in $1,000 and $2,000 increments to a Hamas operative named Adel Awadallah through their Milwaukee furniture store.

Awadallah was a commander in the Qassam Brigades, Hamas’ militant wing.

Salah Sarsour met Awadallah in 1995 while serving an eight month prison sentence in Israel for supporting Hamas.

Sarsour has not been charged with any crimes in the U.S. His brother Jamil was arrested and charged in 2003 with money laundering after returning back to the U.S. from Israel. He served a four year jail sentence for his work for Hamas.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:30pm   #86
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

BLAH BLAH BLAH

-"We hate Trump!!! WAAAAAAH!!!"
-"It's my p****y I can do what I want (be an STD riddled skank who men laugh at behind their backs)
-"Women's rights!!!" (to murder our own off-spring because we're degenerate psychopaths).

My wife has the respect of her husband, the respect of her peers, the respect of her community, and REAL empowerment i.e. a successful career and earned income and wealth.

She didn't get all that by being a degenerate leg-spreading abortionist who shrieks like an autist at Republicans.

She got it via hard-work, common decency, strong moral fiber, REAL self-respect, and intelligence.

Any woman who ACTUALLY cares about being equal and succeeding in life doesn't carry anti-Trump signs around while barking like a chihuahua and any person who ACTUALLY cares about human rights doesn't go around murdering babies in the womb for the sake of convenience or championing those who do as if they are anything other than degenerate scum.

Hope you all enjoyed this hot take.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 11:31pm   #87
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Now here's something you won't see at a men's march:

Old 01-21-2017, 11:53pm   #88
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 9,000 Times in 2,776 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Yes, but again, they are marching in all the wrong countries. Let me know when there are women's protests in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iraq, Iran, etc.

Spence is right. This is an anti-Trump protest, dressed up as "women's rights." The speakers themselves set the agenda. I don't recall any of them speak out against genital mutilation of girls in the Middle East. I don't recall any of them speaking out against the "virtue police" who beat women for not being covered up well enough. Heck, none of these speakers even gave a shout out to Saudi Arabia, for not letting women drive. I didn't even hear a speaker call out Bill Clinton, for doing the exact same thing Trump has been accused of. One recurring them I do see is, "Trump is a bad man."

It's purely anti-Trump....they just managed to suck in innocents like your daughters, who didn't fully understand the agenda. I hope they will be safe, considering the unrest that has occurred at previous anti-Trump rallies. Sirius.
This. They interviewed some organizer who said they demand equality in pay, access to healthcare and access to education.

Studies show that women make very close to the same as men for the same work.

Women are the majority of college graduates and dominate the education system

I've never heard of anyone being denied access to medical care because of gender.

Maybe Jeff can explain. I must be missing something.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:08am   #89
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 85.6%

Thanked 7,703 Times in 3,418 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken View Post
I must be missing something.
Yep.

"Were protesting for our rights" Sounds awesome.

What rights, exactly, are you being denied? Stop with the generic nonsense.

Someone please name 1 single thing that I have the right to do as a man that my wife/sister/any other woman does not have the right to do in this country.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 2:14am   #90
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 1.3%

Thanked 8,642 Times in 2,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

Let me sum this up for you all: Remember Louis Farrakhan? Remember the "Million Man March" in 1995? (which many say was actually about a 400,000 man march). Well, they marched. They were reasonably peaceful. Everyone went home thinking about all this change that was now magically going to occur in the black community because a bunch of people clogged the streets of D.C. for a few hours. Farrakhan spoke about how black men should never again commit violence, take drugs, abuse women or children and otherwise degrade themselves. You know what happened?

NOTHING. That's right...absolutely, positively fvcking nothing. In fact, it got worse, and one need only look to the inner cities and society in general to see the impact that march failed to have.

These inane marches do one of two things: They either rile people up to the point where they riot and destroy other people's property, or they somehow make people feel better about themselves or involved/connected to a cause (when in reality most of them are just standing around taking video of each other). They're all going home now and everyone's going to get back to their lives. But if you're expecting any sort of significant change in society to come out of this...well...I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you. I'd like to know how many of those people who marched today actually voted...and don't tell me all of them because I know better. If one wants change, voting is the ONLY way you'll get it in this country.

Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen. And somehow, it's someone else's fault that they didn't get the Christmas present they felt they so richly deserved by virtue of being on this planet.

Trump is still the President, Pence is still the VP, the congress is still controlled by the Republican party and nothing has happened to veer off that course by one millimeter. They can lease a barge and go over to the Philippines and march to Bataan a second time and nothing's going to change.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 2:25am   #91
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Let me sum this up for you all: Remember Louis Farrakhan? Remember the "Million Man March" in 1995? (which many say was actually about a 400,000 man march). Well, they marched. They were reasonably peaceful. Everyone went home thinking about all this change that was now magically going to occur in the black community because a bunch of people clogged the streets of D.C. for a few hours. Farrakhan spoke about how black men should never again commit violence, take drugs, abuse women or children and otherwise degrade themselves. You know what happened?

NOTHING. That's right...absolutely, positively fvcking nothing. In fact, it got worse, and one need only look to the inner cities and society in general to see the impact that march failed to have.

These inane marches do one of two things: They either rile people up to the point where they riot and destroy other people's property, or they somehow make people feel better about themselves or involved/connected to a cause (when in reality most of them are just standing around taking video of each other). They're all going home now and everyone's going to get back to their lives. Nothing will change. I'd like to know how many of those people who marched today actually voted...and don't tell me all of them because I know better. If one wants change, voting is the ONLY way you'll get it in this country.

Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen. And somehow, it's someone else's fault that they didn't get the Christmas present they felt they so richly deserved by virtue of being on this planet.

Trump is still the President, Pence is still the VP, the congress is still controlled by the Republican party and nothing has happened to veer off that course by one millimeter. They can lease a barge and go over to the Philippines and march to Bataan a second time and nothing's going to change.
As someone who has spent a lot of time in the Philippines, knows the history of that way fukked up story known as The Bataan Death March, the bolded sentence applied to those "Marching for Their Rights" is .
The Following User Says Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 4:42am   #92
Milton Fox
Barn Stall Owner #1953
NCM Supporter '11
Activity: 0.8%

Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,426 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11047219

Were you guys not paying attention?

I will call it today......Madam President 2021
Milton Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 6:11am   #93
Olustee bus
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.1%

Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,781 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1232517
Default The one on the left

has a real honker for a clit!
Attached Thumbnails
16266306_1230420567050003_2260023614949948077_n.jpg  

Olustee bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 6:21am   #94
Olustee bus
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.1%

Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,781 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1232517

Quote:
Originally Posted by lander View Post
Perhaps if Jeffie had better control of his lesbian wife and daughters... Sharia law maybe? He could have prevented this embarrassing situation he finds himself in.
This is no place for crap like that. Take that to CFOT.

Disgraceful.
Olustee bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Olustee bus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 8:34am   #95
Rob
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #14
Barn Raising II,III Chef

NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Ukranian Famers are the modern day Chuck Norris
Activity: 5.8%

Thanked 14,303 Times in 5,470 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17601606

My only observation.

If all these hats were knitted....does that mean that this march resulted in a lot of shared needles?
Old 01-22-2017, 12:34pm   #96
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffe (He/Him) For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 1:15pm   #97
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

A couple of observations:

Nothing has changed since obama left office.

These protests would not be happening if Hillary had taken the oath.

Conclude what you will.
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 1:23pm   #98
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Fox View Post
Were you guys not paying attention?

I will call it today......Madam President 2021
Trump, for a variety of reasons, will like the job and run again in 2019. Ivanka will follow dads advice and continue doing whatever else that holds her interests.
Old 01-22-2017, 9:43pm   #99
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 33,384 Times in 13,464 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:

Have you seen Melania lately? The people protesting are the ones that definitely have no fear of getting grabbed by The Donald.
Fat, ugly, dyke, or college kids that know everything and think they'll change the world with a piece of poster board.

The respectable, working, "got their shit together' women are unfazed.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:34pm   #100
Milton Fox
Barn Stall Owner #1953
NCM Supporter '11
Activity: 0.8%

Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,426 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11047219

Quote:
Originally Posted by boracayjohnny View Post
Trump, for a variety of reasons, will like the job and run again in 2019. Ivanka will follow dads advice and continue doing whatever else that holds her interests.
That might happen and I think it would certainly ensure her running in 8 years instead of just 4. But, I still think the toll (and shear knowledge of the real insider information) of being POTUS will wear him out in just one term.
Milton Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion