Old 10-18-2016, 7:11am   #41
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 5.2%

Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,953 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
THE reason for THAT is the voting electronics is rigged by ACORN financed by SOROS at the precinct level......
That...and he's going to get at least ten percent fewer votes than she is.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 7:23am   #42
WalkerInTN
Barn Stall Owner #70
Activity: 98.9%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $307131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Exactly. He's his own worst enemy. How embarrassing is it going to be for him when he loses to the most corrupt presidential candidate ever.
WalkerInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 8:57am   #43
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 2,675 Times in 1,539 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
I don't care if they look like the guy from the movie Mask, so long as he/she applies the Constitution correctly to the law.

As I've stated before, there is NOTHING to guarantee who either candidate will put forward. So the SCotUS argument is a moot point.
The SCOTUS is far from a moot point. Trump released his picks for it months ago. Yeah, yeah, I know you'll say there is no guarantee that he will stick to those choices, but he likely will choose from that list. There is no such thing as an absolute guarantee against anything if you want to think in absolute terms.

Quote:
Voter fraud is the ONLY reason Hillary will win. If you believe that you're got some serious blinders on that need to be removed.

And if you think paper ballots will eliminate voter fraud you're severely naive.
Voter fraud only works if it is a tight race. If either candidate gets a clear majority, fraud won't be enough to overcome it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerInTN View Post
Exactly. He's his own worst enemy. How embarrassing is it going to be for him when he loses to the most corrupt presidential candidate ever.
My crystal ball must not be as good as yours, it's anyone's game at this point.

The one BIG unknown that we won't know until election day is voter turnout and my opinion is that is what will be a deciding factor in who wins. If the Republican base doesn't turn out for Trump just like they didn't for Romney, Hillary wins. If the people who turned out and voted for Obama decide to stay home on election day, Hillary loses.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 9:42am   #44
WalkerInTN
Barn Stall Owner #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
My crystal ball must not be as good as yours, it's anyone's game at this point.

The one BIG unknown that we won't know until election day is voter turnout and my opinion is that is what will be a deciding factor in who wins. If the Republican base doesn't turn out for Trump just like they didn't for Romney, Hillary wins. If the people who turned out and voted for Obama decide to stay home on election day, Hillary loses.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
No crystal ball here, just what I see reported by the NSM, which can definitely be suspect at times.

From what I've seen, he seems to be doing bad with the latin community. And the black community. And the Asian community. And millennials. And women.

Seems like the only place he might be winning is with old white guys.
Old 10-18-2016, 9:57am   #45
NCC-1701
Barn Stall Owner #1269
Activity: 0%

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,444 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $232471

He will probably win the popular vote but not the electoral vote as I see it.
NCC-1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 10:06am   #46
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
No crystal ball here, just what I see reported by the NSM, which can definitely be suspect at times.

From what I've seen, he seems to be doing bad with the latin community. And the black community. And the Asian community. And millennials. And women.

Seems like the only place he might be winning is with old white guys.
Suspect at times? Try absolutely corrupt, beyond a doubt. The MSM is shit. Instead of main stream media, it would be more accurate to describe them as state-run media. The Democrat party and the MSM are one and the same. They might as well be TASS, they both have the same modus operandi.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:56am   #47
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 5.2%

Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,953 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

Quote:
Suspect at times? Try absolutely corrupt, beyond a doubt. The MSM is shit. Instead of main stream media, it would be more accurate to describe them as state-run media. The Democrat party and the MSM are one and the same. They might as well be TASS, they both have the same modus operandi.
Trump supporters blame the MSM for his downfall, but the reality is that the MSM is who got him nominated. And why was that? Because they knew he was the only candidate that she could beat. And that's not just my opinion, that's part of what was leaked in the party emails with the MSM.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 12:40pm   #48
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Trump supporters blame the MSM for his downfall, but the reality is that the MSM is who got him nominated. And why was that? Because they knew he was the only candidate that she could beat. And that's not just my opinion, that's part of what was leaked in the party emails with the MSM.
What downfall? The poll numbers don't reflect a downfall. The Dems, including their arm called the MSM would have done the same stuff to ANY 'pub candidate that was nominated. They made Romney into a non-tax-paying, uncompassionate dog-torturing motherf*cker and he was probably the most honorable person the 'pubs have nominated in our time.

The only difference here is that Trump is a fighter. He doesn't take their shit. Is it pretty? Hell no, there is no way it could be.

George Bernard Shaw once said "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Mitt Romney, John McCain, et al pretty much followed this wisdom and they have all lost. What they failed to understand is the fact that the aggressor sets the rules. When the pig grabs you by the pant leg and pulls you into the pit, you either fight back or lose.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:51pm   #49
WalkerInTN
Barn Stall Owner #70

Quote:
True, I try to keep that in mind when they say something good about him.

Even Trump & his followers use the polls reported by the MSM. Most I've seen lately show him losing by double digits.
Old 10-18-2016, 1:08pm   #50
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,507 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:

Even Trump & his followers use the polls reported by the MSM. Most I've seen lately show him losing by double digits.
Polls don't mean much at this point. Voter turnout will be the deciding factor next month.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 1:47pm   #51
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:

I guess I need to point this out again.

The vast majority of the polls that show Trump getting clobbered after "pussygate" are media polls that had a singular purpose. That is to show him getting clobbered after pussygate. And guess what? In the latest Podesta document dump, Hillary's people discuss exactly how they go about this for Hillary. It's amazingly simple. They oversample women by a huge percentage. But in polls where they don't do this, like the latest Rasmussen poll, it's Hillary +1. In the latest LA Times poll, it's Trump +2. Both of these polls were pretty much nuts on in 2012.

It's child's play for a media polling agency to get a +/- 10 point result. The internal polls for both campaigns are wildly different than the stuff we see from NBC, ABC, WaPo, WSJ, NYT, etc.

And if, at this point, you haven't actually read through some of the Wikileaks Podesta emails, and still believe the MSM has any credibility left, well I would consider it as if someone told me they have never heard of Arizona or Italy. The information is right there for the taking. Nobody's stopping you from learning about how little integrity these people have and how deep the rot goes.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 1:48pm   #52
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,593 Times in 13,592 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default I'll just offer this to ponder

Modern technology that makes it easier for Anonymous, Assange, et al, to get information they could never have 30 years ago, also makes it easier to cheat the system.

I worked for a company that assembled voting machines. They are typically a tablet interface with some electronics in the background, all mounted on a collapsible base. Although I was not directly involved, I watched these machines get their software loaded from a USB stick. Do you know what was on that stick? NO, you don't. Neither do I. Someone does. Or maybe no single individual does.

Slot machines in Vegas early on, were random chance. They evolved into a programmable device with algorithms that provide enough payout to keep people coming back and enough advantage that the house is always favored.

What makes ANYONE believe that the election could not be just as "programmed" as the slot machines? Maybe every other Trump vote goes to Hillary? Maybe every 1000th vote goes to Johnson?

It would be extremely easy and I trust NO ONE anymore. You can call me a foil hat wearer, but realize the effort being put into destroying Trump and keeping Hillary out of prison.

With good old fashioned weaponry, we ended Kennedy's presidency. It's much easier today just to prevent a presidency up front and save a lot of mess.

May as well pop this in here too... https://conservativedailypost.com/po...trump-ballots/
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 1:52pm   #53
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Modern technology that makes it easier for Anonymous, Assange, et al, to get information they could never have 30 years ago, also makes it easier to cheat the system.

I worked for a company that assembled voting machines. They are typically a tablet interface with some electronics in the background, all mounted on a collapsible base. Although I was not directly involved, I watched these machines get their software loaded from a USB stick. Do you know what was on that stick? NO, you don't. Neither do I. Someone does. Or maybe no single individual does.

Slot machines in Vegas early on, were random chance. They evolved into a programmable device with algorithms that provide enough payout to keep people coming back and enough advantage that the house is always favored.

What makes ANYONE believe that the election could not be just as "programmed" as the slot machines? Maybe every other Trump vote goes to Hillary? Maybe every 1000th vote goes to Johnson?

It would be extremely easy and I trust NO ONE anymore. You can call me a foil hat wearer, but realize the effort being put into destroying Trump and keeping Hillary out of prison.

With good old fashioned weaponry, we ended Kennedy's presidency. It's much easier today just to prevent a presidency up front and save a lot of mess.
The voting machines uses in 16 states (including my state Missouri) are made by a company named Smartmatic. It's chairman is a British chap named Lord Mark Malloch-Brown. Lord Malloch-Brown is also on the board of directors for George Soros's Open Society Foundation, which is the organization more-or-less secretly behind the massive "migrant" influx into Europe.

Sleep well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 1:54pm   #54
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Also Smartmatic personnel control not just the individual voting machine count, they also control the vote collating at the state-level. All that data goes into their mainframe, and out spits a result.

Sleep well!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 1:55pm   #55
Admiral Blue
Barn Stall Owner #-1
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 1,043 Times in 484 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1311037

That just has to be a coincidence.

Admiral Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 2:27pm   #56
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Just as an example of a recent poll that shows Hillary up a relatively modest + 6 (compared to the outlier polls), note the internals of the Reuters poll.

Now think about this. First, +22 for women. That's just ridiculous. There is no data anywhere that shows the electorate turning out 61% women and 39% men. Then you have the usual +12 for democrats when nationally it's more like +5. And then, wow, then you have a +4 for Hillary among men. Among men! The only way to do that is to heavily poll D-men versus R-men, and that's why they needed a +22 women bias because they had to offset that by polling more R-women than D-women. But that's OK, they can fix it all that way. So they do.

You see, there's no reason to have these skewed sample groups unless they are trying for a certain result. One that makes people who only watch the MSM feel the way they want them to feel. Don't be that person!

And for the hell of it, here's the Podesta Wikileak email where they discuss this very thing.

Quote:
We are as interested in the "who" suburban, rural, we are polling as the issues. The plan includes a possible focus on women, might be something we want to do is over sample if we are worried about a certain group later in the summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 3:18pm   #57
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:
Most folks here didn't think they had any for years.

The question is, since the MSM controls what a very large part of the voting public gets their "facts", will they ever see this and/or care?

Past track record seems to indicate no to both parts.
A lot more people get their news from social media and the internet than they used to. Those tens of thousands of people showing up for literally hundreds of Trump rallies come from somewhere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 4:52pm   #58
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,507 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
A lot more people get their news from social media and the internet than they used to. Those tens of thousands of people showing up for literally hundreds of Trump rallies come from somewhere.

Shrillary can't pay them all to be there...
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 6:51pm   #59
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 11,544 Times in 5,694 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Most folks here didn't think they had any for years.

The question is, since the MSM controls what a very large part of the voting public gets their "facts", will they ever see this and/or care?

Past track record seems to indicate no to both parts.
Funny you say that, because I remember Edward R. Murrow and then Walter Cronkite on the tube, back from being a kid.....and so being a Wash DC region native, and it being a one horse town, I got into watching the news over dinner or in the bar or on the job even....gotta look at SOME screen to see if the set is operating right...much less the burn in rack (another story)..... and I used to cuss at them ALL for spreading stories that I knew full well were bullshit, because I had friends in the back channel areas.....now I not talk to my friends on every stupid comment or other but often enough to know the MSM was bullshit......

been a while....this all started near 1/2 century ago.....

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion