Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2010, 10:50am   #1
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902
Default Florida republicans are idiots.

Asshats in my state just elected Rick Scott to be governor.

This dynamic douche is the epitome of what is wrong with this country. This piece of **** belongs in jail after his company paid the largest fine for fraud in history.

Republicans hate socialized medicine and this guy not only was in that industry, he screwed the government out of billions of dollars in fraudulent medicare charges.

He then uses the money his company stole from the government to run on a platform against the health care bill.

WTF? How stupid can the voters be?

Last edited by Joecooool; 11-03-2010 at 12:55pm.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:10am   #2
Cobra4B
Charter Member
Activity: 0.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
WTF? How stupid can the voters be?
With Obama in the Whitehouse is that even a question?
2001 Quicksilver Z06 - NASA PTA/TTA/ST2 #4
www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com
April 7th, 2012 7:30am-9:30am @ La Promenade
Cobra4B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:52am   #3
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
With Obama in the Whitehouse is that even a question?
American voters gave the steering wheel to 2/3 of dems in 2007 and in 2009 100% control to the dems and where has it gotten us, largest deficts started in 2007 and have increased to record levels and more on tap. Repeal the HC law, it should not be forced upon those not wanting to purchase insurance. Medicare at 65 part B is an option as is part D, seniors pay to pick up this coverage or do not have the coverage. If they choose to get coverage later on they are allowed to with a penalty.

This is just a mid-term report card on big govt, either congress and POTUS work with the other side or expect more of this in 2012
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:08pm   #4
leec4ce
Charter Member

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1552

To quote a good Liberal "You lost get over it"
Old 11-03-2010, 12:57pm   #5
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Ex-Employee Details Fraud in Rick Scott's Health Care Firm | TheLedger.com
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 1:18pm   #6
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

I don't see the big deal ... ever since Bush, American finance & economics has been fraud based ... abolishing social security and heathcare for strippers with x's taped over ta-ta's is the *new rights'* answer for eliminating govt. altogether ...

Pay attention ...
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 2:04pm   #7
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Nothing compared to Chicago dealings, neither is right, yes guy should not hold office, but I feel the same about the POTUS and his backdoor deals to get HC through congress, and saying the Reps are welcome to ride back in the bus, today he had his tail between his legs and seeking common ground, not going to happen the POTUS has no common ground with common Americans like myself. Libs still control 2/3 of the law making in the country, mid term is a F on the POTUS policies, glad the Senate stayed Libs so they will have blame in 2012 along with the party of no that rode in the back of the bus the last 2 years with zero input.
Old 11-03-2010, 2:22pm   #8
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
Nothing compared to Chicago dealings, neither is right, yes guy should not hold office, but I feel the same about the POTUS and his backdoor deals to get HC through congress, and saying the Reps are welcome to ride back in the bus, today he had his tail between his legs and seeking common ground, not going to happen the POTUS has no common ground with common Americans like myself. Libs still control 2/3 of the law making in the country, mid term is a F on the POTUS policies, glad the Senate stayed Libs so they will have blame in 2012 along with the party of no that rode in the back of the bus the last 2 years with zero input.
I thiink the important point is, is that the (R)'s now have to *produce* ... produce the secrets they've been hiding yet alluding too for 21 months now ... known as the (R) Better Solutions and Pledge to America ... we finally get to see how they will save America from catstrophic debt, homelessness and unemployment they created back with Bush ... so far, it looks like the plan is to raise the debt ceiling by $ 4 Trillion by first extending the Bush Tax Cuts and cut spending by abolishing social secuirty & healthcare ... somehow, this is to stimulate the economy and job creation ...

Again, the (R)'s must now produce their tantatalizing secrets as to how they will do this ... and mainly so that Obama is one-term president ...

Good luck in 2012 with that one ...
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 3:26pm   #9
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I thiink the important point is, is that the (R)'s now have to *produce* ... produce the secrets they've been hiding yet alluding too for 21 months now ... known as the (R) Better Solutions and Pledge to America ... we finally get to see how they will save America from catstrophic debt, homelessness and unemployment they created back with Bush ... so far, it looks like the plan is to raise the debt ceiling by $ 4 Trillion by first extending the Bush Tax Cuts and cut spending by abolishing social secuirty & healthcare ... somehow, this is to stimulate the economy and job creation ...

Again, the (R)'s must now produce their tantatalizing secrets as to how they will do this ... and mainly so that Obama is one-term president ...

Good luck in 2012 with that one ...
Nothing will happen in the next two years as the POTUS thinks his is the only way, ride in the back of the bus, so raise my taxes and still spend a trillion more a year than we take in, I would rather take what the dems in congress controlled budget of 2008 when it was 400 billion and I did not like that, yes they were in charge of congress both houses, seems that with the GOP in charge of 1/3 of Govt they can get any ideas on the POTUS desk, it will die in the Senate because of the libs. This will be noted in 2012 regardless of the mainstream media, it did not help during this mid-term. Libs can not have there cake and eat it no more, they have had control since 2007 and have fuc$ed it up much more than Bush could have done. I look forward to grid lock if we have to have policies that are bringing us closer to socalism, I want govt to get smaller. Yes I am taxed enough already and want my $$ in my pocket not yours or anyone else
Old 11-03-2010, 7:51pm   #10
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by leec4ce View Post
To quote a good Liberal "You lost get over it"
Are you asking the Democrats to take it like the Republicans or act like Adults?
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 7:53am   #11
leec4ce
Charter Member

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Are you asking the Democrats to take it like the Republicans or act like Adults?
Acting like adults would be my hope and that would both sides Liberals, Conservatives along with us taxpayers.

Post that start out "ASSHATS" just shows ignorance and the unwillingness to achieve a compromise in getting this country moving forward.

This type of post is why I know longer read CF political section and almost quit reading the Barn's political section. Yes I maybe Right you maybe Left but at least I can read some of your debates with other on this forum and get a better understanding of the different philosophies running around this country unlike the name calling lack of thought process posts that are posted.

Maybe to simple thinking on my part but I can "Hope" for "Change".
Old 11-04-2010, 11:55am   #12
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by leec4ce View Post
Acting like adults would be my hope and that would both sides Liberals, Conservatives along with us taxpayers.

Post that start out "ASSHATS" just shows ignorance and the unwillingness to achieve a compromise in getting this country moving forward.

This type of post is why I know longer read CF political section and almost quit reading the Barn's political section. Yes I maybe Right you maybe Left but at least I can read some of your debates with other on this forum and get a better understanding of the different philosophies running around this country unlike the name calling lack of thought process posts that are posted.

Maybe to simple thinking on my part but I can "Hope" for "Change".
That's a start ...

Pass the word on ...
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion