User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2022, 1:33am   #1
C3_4_Me
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default Wth is wrong with GA?

Georgia seriously couldn't come up with a better (R) Senate candidate than Herschel Walker? I can't refute what Bill Maher says about him - he's an imbecile and gives Brandon a run for his money in telling tall tales about himself and doesn't seem to think that anyone will find out. How do you not know it's not okay to do that?
C3_4_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 5:57am   #2
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 54.3%

Thanked 1,925 Times in 1,125 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3_4_Me View Post
Georgia seriously couldn't come up with a better (R) Senate candidate than Herschel Walker? I can't refute what Bill Maher says about him - he's an imbecile and gives Brandon a run for his money in telling tall tales about himself and doesn't seem to think that anyone will find out. How do you not know it's not okay to do that?
Don't mess with him, he's a black man with a fake badge!
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 6:18am   #3
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,077 Times in 17,080 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Herchel is not well spoken at all, but he did better than expected at the debate. And there was a clear difference between him and Warnock. Herchel told you his positions, answered the questions, Warnock did just as Herchel said at the beginning and end of the debate, gave you flowery non answers. Hell, Warnock couldn't even answer whether he would support Brandon in 2024, or exactly what, if any, restrictions on abortion he would support (telling you he supports NONE, but is too chicken shit to actually say it out loud.) Hell, he couldn't even answer the question about whether the Atlanta Braves should change their name. And Herchel showed he was actually able to think on his feet.

Oh, there's a mom, doctor, and the government in a room, not big enough for the government to be in the room, too. Herchel correctly points out Warnock WANTS the government to be in the room, paying for the abortion, AND hammered Warnock with, "there's a baby in the room, too." Totally forgot to mention that. And Herchel had a great zinger about how a pastor should be telling the truth, also that he should be baptizing babies, not pushing for their deaths.

He also stayed on message, tying Brandon to Warnock like a millstone around the neck. Voting with Brandon 96% of the time, meaning Warnock actively participated in ****ing up the country.

No one will ever think that Herchel is a statesman, but he's got the right positions, and isn't afraid to just say it, vs. the waffling from Warnock. GA could do a lot worse, and running a popular black sports star should negate some of the enthusiasm of GA blacks to mass vote for Warnock based on race alone.

If we don't see another "water main break" at the State Farm arena during the vote counting, Herchel should have a good chance. People who are more middle of the road voters should see how shitty the country is right now and want to vote against more of same.
bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 6:35am   #4
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 29.1%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,305 Times in 1,802 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Well he is X NFL and most of those bozos do not talk or act that well.
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 7:19am   #5
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 62.6%

Thanked 12,932 Times in 4,903 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

Vandelay Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vandelay Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2022, 11:41am   #6
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 23.7%

Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Quote:
Wth is wrong with GA?
I would guess Atlanta but considering their law against sleeping in your vehicle at rest stops and guards being posted to enforce that maybe not. Apparently they think it's more better to fall asleep at the wheel and kill yourself or others? Could also have something to do with the fact that they're only one generation away from not owning shoes and having a 6'th grade education
Torqaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 12:08pm   #7
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,656 Times in 11,659 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Just think.. Ga almost ended up with the Tank in the governor's mansion.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 12:39pm   #8
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 62.6%

Thanked 12,932 Times in 4,903 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
And you almost had Governor Gillum.
Vandelay Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 1:56pm   #9
C3_4_Me
Vette Barn Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Herchel is not well spoken at all, but he did better than expected at the debate. And there was a clear difference between him and Warnock. Herchel told you his positions, answered the questions, Warnock did just as Herchel said at the beginning and end of the debate, gave you flowery non answers. Hell, Warnock couldn't even answer whether he would support Brandon in 2024, or exactly what, if any, restrictions on abortion he would support (telling you he supports NONE, but is too chicken shit to actually say it out loud.) Hell, he couldn't even answer the question about whether the Atlanta Braves should change their name. And Herchel showed he was actually able to think on his feet.

Oh, there's a mom, doctor, and the government in a room, not big enough for the government to be in the room, too. Herchel correctly points out Warnock WANTS the government to be in the room, paying for the abortion, AND hammered Warnock with, "there's a baby in the room, too." Totally forgot to mention that. And Herchel had a great zinger about how a pastor should be telling the truth, also that he should be baptizing babies, not pushing for their deaths.

He also stayed on message, tying Brandon to Warnock like a millstone around the neck. Voting with Brandon 96% of the time, meaning Warnock actively participated in ****ing up the country.

No one will ever think that Herchel is a statesman, but he's got the right positions, and isn't afraid to just say it, vs. the waffling from Warnock. GA could do a lot worse, and running a popular black sports star should negate some of the enthusiasm of GA blacks to mass vote for Warnock based on race alone.

If we don't see another "water main break" at the State Farm arena during the vote counting, Herchel should have a good chance. People who are more middle of the road voters should see how shitty the country is right now and want to vote against more of same.
I didn't watch the whole thing but neither one of them are brain trust nominees and both have skeletons in their respective closets.

They both start out declaring their belief in God, how they came from poor families with a bunch of kids, as I recall Warnock says he lived in the projects, his father was a preacher. Translation - their parents procreated irresponsibly. You get dirty looks from both sides when you say that. I'm sure they'd say "The Lord provided" - when it was the taxpayers who provided - but of course that's not the message they intended to send out. They meant to firmly establish themselves as a walking cliche of blacks who came from poverty because apparently this is supposed to carry some weight. Has there ever been a candidate who discouraged people from engaging in poverty-inducing behavior in the first place?

Okay, Walker adheres to some common conservative or anti-Democrat talking points, doesn't like abortion, derides the Green New Deal. How much comprehension does he have of what he's talking about? Have you heard his comments on Chinese air and pollution? We're talking AOC-worthy word salad idiocracy.

Thinking on his feet? ~shrug~ When Walker gets called out on lying about being a cop his response is to flash his honorary/prop police badge - "See dat?? See dat?? I'ze a *REAL* po-lees man! I is! I is!" When the moderator tells him to put it away and scolds him for going against debate rules you can hear she's embarrassed for him.

It rings hollow for Walker to talk about others not telling the truth.

My initial point is how is it they didn't put forth someone better in the first place instead of having to rationalize an idiot as being marginally better than the (D) opposition?
Old 10-17-2022, 7:41pm   #10
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 23.7%

Thanked 4,344 Times in 2,376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Quote:

My initial point is how is it they didn't put forth someone better in the first place ...
Pretty sure only a stupid or dishonest person would want such a job.

That tends to limit the playing field
Torqaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 9:54pm   #11
Vette40th
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Thanked 1,517 Times in 793 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3694

Will it matter if he wins..
Vette40th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 7:14pm   #12
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 54.3%

Thanked 25,504 Times in 9,903 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
I didn't watch the whole thing but neither one of them are brain trust nominees and both have skeletons in their respective closets.

What Politician doesn't. At least Herchel isn't wondering around the platform and looking for dead people.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 3:09pm   #13
C3_4_Me
Vette Barn Regular

I think I'm going to start calling him Herschel Fetchit.
Old 10-26-2022, 12:44pm   #14
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 8,843 Times in 4,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
If she won, or wins this time around, with an assist from the vote counters, would the governor's mansion need to build a triple-garage so she could park her ass at night??
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion