User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2016, 3:39pm   #161
Admiral Blue
Barn Stall Owner #-1
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 1,043 Times in 484 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1311037

Perhaps the FBI was too busy investigating hillary and they overlooked this piece of trash.
Admiral Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 3:40pm   #162
DAB
Sparkles Flambeaux
Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 6.8%

Thanked 33,025 Times in 14,165 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

any large gathering of people is a potential target for those who wish to do us harm. we cannot 'harden' every possible place that has more than 3 people in it at a given time.

but we can investigate those who preach and teach harm to us. and then convict them of an appropriate crime and either imprison them or deport them.

we can allow law abiding people the means to defend themselves and others wherever they go. we could even support those who cannot afford a proper gun and ammo with some training and supplies.

but putting our heads in the sands won't fix this and will only result in getting our asses shot at again.
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 3:49pm   #163
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
any large gathering of people is a potential target for those who wish to do us harm. we cannot 'harden' every possible place that has more than 3 people in it at a given time.

but we can investigate those who preach and teach harm to us. and then convict them of an appropriate crime and either imprison them or deport them.

we can allow law abiding people the means to defend themselves and others wherever they go. we could even support those who cannot afford a proper gun and ammo with some training and supplies.

but putting our heads in the sands won't fix this and will only result in getting our asses shot at again.
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 4:15pm   #164
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 12,540 Times in 5,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post

VITE1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 4:20pm   #165
Rob
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #14
Barn Raising II,III Chef

NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'20
Ukranian Famers are the modern day Chuck Norris
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 14,321 Times in 5,475 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17601606

Chief says police will be ?highly visible? at upcoming Nashville Pride Festival | WKRN News 2
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 4:23pm   #166
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew M View Post
I disagree. I don't think guns should be allowed in a nightclub. People who are blackout drunk should not be carrying weapons.

"But people who are carrying firearms are responsible." No, they're not all responsible people. Not everyone is going to say 'Sorry, not a single drink for me tonight. I'm carrying a weapon.' Add to that, sometimes responsible people do irresponsible things.
Do you have facts to back that up? I lived in NH where carrying in a bar was legal. in those 20 years I've never heard of a person who was legally carrying having an issue in a bar.

Only the ones who were illegally carrying.

Fact is people who are concealed carry holder are less likely to commit any crime from felonies to traffic infractions.

CPRC in Fox News: Police are extremely Law-abiding, but concealed handgun permit holders are even more so - Crime Prevention Research CenterCrime Prevention Research Center

NY Times Proves Concealed Carry License Holders More Law-Abiding Than the Population. Unintentionally. - The Truth About Guns
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 4:27pm   #167
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Actually,,,,,,,,
When it come's the 2nd you'll defend it wholesale. Absolutely zero room for interpretation, you wouldn't deviate one inch. But dammit, the 1st is open to interpretation per your agenda.

Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 4:43pm   #168
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
Do you have facts to back that up? I lived in NH where carrying in a bar was legal. in those 20 years I've never heard of a person who was legally carrying having an issue in a bar.

Only the ones who were illegally carrying.

Fact is people who are concealed carry holder are less likely to commit any crime from felonies to traffic infractions.

CPRC in Fox News: Police are extremely Law-abiding, but concealed handgun permit holders are even more so - Crime Prevention Research CenterCrime Prevention Research Center

NY Times Proves Concealed Carry License Holders More Law-Abiding Than the Population. Unintentionally. - The Truth About Guns
It's impossible to argue with idealism.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 4:46pm   #169
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
When it come's the 2nd you'll defend it wholesale. Absolutely zero room for interpretation, you wouldn't deviate one inch. But dammit, the 1st is open to interpretation per your agenda.

I seem to have forgotten what part of the constitution extends right to people not citizens or Physical residents of the USA. can you point out that part to me?

And Since FDR refuse to allow Jews to immigrate to the USA before and during WWII because it was felt they could be "Terrorists" ( Actually spies but you get the point)

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian
Old 06-13-2016, 5:08pm   #170
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:

What the actual fvck? That's what you got from that? OK, seriously, the attacks on the First Amendment are almost exclusively from the left, just a handy FYI. "Hate Speech" et al. But this isn't about race or even religion. Islam isn't a religion in the traditional sense. It's a political system wrapped in a bow that has a whiff of religion. You have Islamic states and you have Muslims living in other countries where the goal is to make them Islamic states. I mean, all you have to do is actually listen to what their radicals say. And by radicals, I mean the Mullahs, the Clerics, the esteemed leadership of ISIS. Oh, and even better than that, the one thing you can unify the Shias and the Sunnis over is "convert or die."
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 5:28pm   #171
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 5:37pm   #172
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Sorry, buddy but being an American means I don't have to "keep my pie hole shut."
He's not your buddy, pal.

Quote:
I can type but I don't keep up on which words are auto censored and which aren't. Get over yourself.
You just have to be the life of the party anywhere you go. You seem to always be looking to argue with some one about some thing.

I'll await an enlightening response.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 5:59pm   #173
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
That's what you got from that?
No necessarily but here's what it seems like-

It seems like you're looking for some precedent giving you the ability to launch Muslims from the United States circumventing the 1st Amendment.

But.

You'll defend the 2nd Amendment without so much as entertaining a discussion.

That's what it looks like which may not be your intent.
Old 06-13-2016, 6:12pm   #174
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
Drunk people do dumb shit. Its common knowledge.
Yeah, pretty much most of my 20's and early 30's.
The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffe (He/Him) For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 6:13pm   #175
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64

Quote:

It seems like you're looking for some precedent giving you the ability to launch Muslims from the United States circumventing the 1st Amendment.

But.

No, that's not it at all. Nobody is talking about banning Islam or Muslims in general. What we are discussing is bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted, completely unknown new immigrants from areas that are essentially war zones. Full of jihadis willing and able to pull off mass killings of Americans. That's it. That's what this is about. It won't keep American citizens from coming and going for the most part, although I'd really like to see some countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Libya, and Syria no-go zones for casual travel. The Orlando shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia several times in the last few years. They are the number one financier of terrorism around the globe, or damn close to it with Iran holding the other spot.

I don't think most people realize they are at war with us. They are. Hoping for puppies and rainbows isn't going to work. They want to kill us and they want our country destroyed. That's their stated goals. One they are actively pursuing, and they use our very freedom against us whenever possible. Having thousands more show up here doesn't "make us a better country", it doesn't prove that we are above all this. It makes us patsies. It makes us fools in their eyes. And honestly, at this point Europe is toast. Give them 30 years and it will be the Caliphate there, unless something major happens between now and then. They simply out-breed Europeans about 10-1. And when they have anything close to a majority, well, that's it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 6:32pm   #176
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 4.0%

Thanked 11,501 Times in 5,025 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
No, that's not it at all. Nobody is talking about banning Islam or Muslims in general. What we are discussing is bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted, completely unknown new immigrants from areas that are essentially war zones. Full of jihadis willing and able to pull off mass killings of Americans. That's it. That's what this is about. It won't keep American citizens from coming and going for the most part, although I'd really like to see some countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Libya, and Syria no-go zones for casual travel. The Orlando shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia several times in the last few years. They are the number one financier of terrorism around the globe, or damn close to it with Iran holding the other spot.

I don't think most people realize they are at war with us. They are. Hoping for puppies and rainbows isn't going to work. They want to kill us and they want our country destroyed. That's their stated goals. One they are actively pursuing, and they use our very freedom against us whenever possible. Having thousands more show up here doesn't "make us a better country", it doesn't prove that we are above all this. It makes us patsies. It makes us fools in their eyes. And honestly, at this point Europe is toast. Give them 30 years and it will be the Caliphate there, unless something major happens between now and then. They simply out-breed Europeans about 10-1. And when they have anything close to a majority, well, that's it.
Islam has destroyed every place and thing it has ever touched. There is no such thing as a moderate. A "moderate" would as soon cut your throat as look at you. Islam is nothing more than an ideology which is socio, economic, military, and political in nature, thinly veiled in religion. Fundamentally, it has no place in America. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm not the most religious person in the world, and really could GAF what your beliefs are. But, when your doctrine states to kill the infidel, which is all of us, then I draw the line. We have constitutional law, they want sharia law. They should never have been allowed to live and flourish here, and thanks to political correctness, no one wants to call it for what it is. America has enough problems without them, but importing problems is insane. I realize the shooter was born here, but his family indoctrinated him in to the insanity known as islam. Tip of the iceberg here......
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 6:35pm   #177
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471

Quote:

But.

There's a world of difference between the 2nd Amendment and the 1st Amendment. The 1st Amendment:

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I see lots of wiggle-room in the First Amendment, if for not other reason because it covers a lot of things: Religion, speech, the press, assembly, and petitioning for redress of grievances. As an elementary example, I agree that freedom of speech does not give a right to yell, "Fire!", in a crowded theater.

The Second Amendment isn't so inclusive: It is restricted to giving the right of people to keep and bear arms.

Besides, you're confusing two different areas of the law. The First Amendment has nothing to do with immigration and its limitations. The Constitution speaks to immigration only once, and that is to give Congress the exclusive right to enact laws concerning immigration. (Which makes Obama's Executive Orders illegal.)

I'm off the clock right now, so I won't respond to your argument. Immigration is a diverse area of the law, and attorneys tend to specialize in particular types of cases. Just know that you aren't qualified to give opinions on this area of the law; that's best left to actual experts.
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 6:35pm   #178
DAB
Sparkles Flambeaux
Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Activity: 6.8%

Thanked 33,025 Times in 14,165 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

unless mrs. clinton grows some balls (so to speak), Trump will be president, due in large part to this incident.

there will be more carnage before that happens.

these killers don't need marching orders from HQ, they believe the koran tells them to do these types of acts when they can. they aren't afraid of dying.
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 6:51pm   #179
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Skewed statistics and biased articles arent going to tell you anything. Drunk people do dumb shit. Its common knowledge.
Then prove that drunken legal CCW are an issue.
We'll wait.

. If common knowledge and sense we would not have many of todays probelms.

Fact is study after study show CCW. Holders are the least likely to commit any crime.
Old 06-13-2016, 6:51pm   #180
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
There's a world of ,,,,,,,,