Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion

Politics & Religion Discussion of politics and religion

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2022, 10:55pm   #1041
Vandelay Industries
A Real Barner
Points: 12,766, Level: 78
Activity: 55.6%
 
Vandelay Industries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Let's go Brandon!!
Posts: 9,359
Thanks: 6,957
Thanked 5,531 Times in 1,972 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
****ing dickholes...

Hi Aerovette,

Your post in the thread this whole roe vs wade thing has been removed by a moderator for the following reason:


We have included your original post below:
Quote:


You should be the first to STFU. Use your 2 cents toward your medical bills.

If you have any questions or concerns about this removal, please reach out to jcharity.

Got myself 24 hours.
Congrats

I saw the thread in OT, then it got moved. I had a feeling it would get locked pretty quickly after that, and sure enough...
Vandelay Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 6:57am   #1042
Learpilot
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 5,815, Level: 52
Activity: 57.4%
 
Learpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: naples:formerly garyfinn
Posts: 680
Thanks: 115
Thanked 1,105 Times in 325 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Fucking dickholes...

Hi Aerovette,

Your post in the thread this whole roe vs wade thing has been removed by a moderator for the following reason:


We have included your original post below:
Quote:


You should be the first to STFU. Use your 2 cents toward your medical bills.

If you have any questions or concerns about this removal, please reach out to jcharity.

Got myself 24 hours.
thats awesome
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 9:21am   #1043
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Points: 531, Level: 10
Activity: 5.6%
 
Ghostmech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Between Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 111 Times in 40 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Fucking dickholes...

Hi Aerovette,

Your post in the thread this whole roe vs wade thing has been removed by a moderator for the following reason:


We have included your original post below:
Quote:


You should be the first to STFU. Use your 2 cents toward your medical bills.

If you have any questions or concerns about this removal, please reach out to jcharity.

Got myself 24 hours.
Keep up the good work! At this rate, you should reach PRC nirvana and banishment by the end of summer!

Oh, and tell them to go fuck themselves... they really like that!
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:45am   #1044
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520
Points: 82,344, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3%
 
DJ_Critterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The leeward side of Anger Island
Posts: 35,999
Thanks: 13,466
Thanked 16,914 Times in 7,328 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmech View Post
Keep up the good work! At this rate, you should reach PRC nirvana and banishment by the end of summer!

Oh, and tell them to go fuck themselves... they really like that!
If you really want to go out in style, tell Cumdawg to eat a large bag of white dicks in open forum. Make sure to get a screen shot, too.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:23pm   #1045
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 71,454, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: It's insulting when liberals think we're as stupid as they are.
Posts: 30,515
Thanks: 11,561
Thanked 23,207 Times in 9,196 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
If you really want to go out in style, tell Cumdawg to eat a large bag of white dicks in open forum. Make sure to get a screen shot, too.
Cumdawg and Jizzity will definitely be the focus of whatever exit strategy is chosen.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2022, 12:54pm   #1046
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520
Points: 82,344, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3%
 
DJ_Critterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The leeward side of Anger Island
Posts: 35,999
Thanks: 13,466
Thanked 16,914 Times in 7,328 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Cumdawg and Jizzity will definitely be the focus of whatever exit strategy is chosen.
Get screenshots
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:56pm   #1047
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 71,454, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: It's insulting when liberals think we're as stupid as they are.
Posts: 30,515
Thanks: 11,561
Thanked 23,207 Times in 9,196 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Get screenshots
I actually have been trying to tread lightly so I can be the one that chooses my exit date. I would be pissed to get a perma without a grand finale.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:31am   #1048
Chemtrails99
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 2,117, Level: 29
Activity: 27.8%
 
Chemtrails99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Florida
Posts: 381
Thanks: 25
Thanked 571 Times in 233 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I actually have been trying to tread lightly so I can be the one that chooses my exit date. I would be pissed to get a perma without a grand finale.
Too late. You just KNOW they spend time here reading this thread. They're ready for you already. Bet it will set a world record how fast they pull down your exit posts. Sounds like fun anyway....
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 1:15pm   #1049
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 71,454, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: It's insulting when liberals think we're as stupid as they are.
Posts: 30,515
Thanks: 11,561
Thanked 23,207 Times in 9,196 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post
Too late. You just KNOW they spend time here reading this thread. They're ready for you already. Bet it will set a world record how fast they pull down your exit posts. Sounds like fun anyway....
Well, I'll just have to get very creative I guess.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 1:21pm   #1050
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520
Points: 82,344, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3%
 
DJ_Critterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The leeward side of Anger Island
Posts: 35,999
Thanks: 13,466
Thanked 16,914 Times in 7,328 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Well, I'll just have to get very creative I guess.
Random dick pics......
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 1:48pm   #1051
aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Points: 71,454, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
aerovette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: It's insulting when liberals think we're as stupid as they are.
Posts: 30,515
Thanks: 11,561
Thanked 23,207 Times in 9,196 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Random dick pics......
Better. I've got the rough outline.
aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:51am.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2022 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page