Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2024, 11:47pm   #81
donuts
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 18.0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Unjabbed and undead as well.. same with wife
donuts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donuts For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 11:55pm   #82
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 70.5%

Thanked 25,800 Times in 10,046 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

I wear a mask 24/7 and get a free Covid shot once a month.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 12:50am   #83
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 12.2%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,204 Times in 4,373 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Jabbed x3 or I could not go to work.

They have killed my energy like nothing else I've ever done.

Maybe my anger comes through in my posts. If so, now you know.
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipZap For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 12:53am   #84
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 12.2%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,204 Times in 4,373 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Oh, wait. They made me watch my mom die behind glass. That's likely a part of my anger as well.

I really do not like harboring dislike or even hate. It does not make me feel better. This one is deep.
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZipZap For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 2:33am   #85
IB4TL
A Real Barner
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 2,365 Times in 986 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1064

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
Got the call yesterday to schedule for the shot and told them “no thank you”.

News has been reporting facts like “the more educated a person is, the more likely they are to get the vaccine” and I have to agree, that seems true. Everyone I know with an advanced degree is taking the medicine but does that mean they are smarter?

Time will tell.
My BIL is very pro-vaxx
He touts a PhD from Notre Dame
My sister just follows him

Myself & my 3 sisters all have degrees from private colleges.
Why she listens to him baffles me.

She had a heart attack this past year.
Cause "unknown"
ZERO heart attacks in our family history & my vaxxed sister has a heart attack.

I refuse to speak with her as I find this ignorance disgusting.

It is what it is.
Let sheep be sheep, I guess.
IB4TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 2:43am   #86
IB4TL
A Real Barner
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 2,365 Times in 986 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1064

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
Oh, wait. They made me watch my mom die behind glass. That's likely a part of my anger as well.

I really do not like harboring dislike or even hate. It does not make me feel better. This one is deep.
That's horrible!

I couldn't visit a close family friend when she was told she only had a few weeks to live.
I was pissed!
Then I learned her kid & grandkids could only visit on a separate side of glass.

Absolute ridiculousness.

She died to a progressive form of cancer.
No loved ones near her due to regulations.
Very disturbing.
IB4TL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IB4TL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 6:18am   #87
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 75.9%

Thanked 10,783 Times in 3,957 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
So, how did everybody come out?

Pureblood here and I sleep just fine at night. The jabs seem to be clearing out the royal family quite nicely, however.

After seeing what has been coming out these last two years regarding the clot shots, I am quite happy with my decision.

Heart attacks, strokes, and turbo cancers are on the rise. Doctors are "baffled".
Attached Thumbnails
vax71.jpeg  

Tikiman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 7:15am   #88
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

;
Attached Thumbnails
vax75.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 7:21am   #89
simpleman68
Barn Stall Owner #17
Barn Raising II

NCM Supporter '12,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 8,122 Times in 4,248 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $10510030

Unpoked; none of my immediate family took it. We've all had the Rona once, maybe twice (hard to say as symptoms on round 2 were almost undetectable)

I know dozens of people that got the jab that used to be healthy... but yeah, it's hard to prove it was the jab, and maybe it wasn't; if so, its' certainly the longest list of coincidences I've seen in my lifetime.

So glad we chose the way we did. Having a crew of doctors and a few researchers around us helped make that decision pretty easy. First time we got it was early on and the doc already knew stuff that I didn't read about until many months later.

Biggest thing that signaled this was screwy was when very learned doctors and virologists spoke out against it and were immediately rebuked without recourse.
Scott
Old 03-25-2024, 7:32am   #90
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman68 View Post
Unpoked; none of my immediate family took it. We've all had the Rona once, maybe twice (hard to say as symptoms on round 2 were almost undetectable)

I know dozens of people that got the jab that used to be healthy... but yeah, it's hard to prove it was the jab, and maybe it wasn't; if so, its' certainly the longest list of coincidences I've seen in my lifetime.

So glad we chose the way we did. Having a crew of doctors and a few researchers around us helped make that decision pretty easy. First time we got it was early on and the doc already knew stuff that I didn't read about until many months later.

Biggest thing that signaled this was screwy was when very learned doctors and virologists spoke out against it and were immediately rebuked without recourse.
Scott

I'm personal friends with two nurses who work at different hospitals. When I heard from both of them that they had faked their vax cards and that they knew of doctors who were doing the same thing, I decided the experimental injections were not for us. I know of many people who were harmed by the "vaxxes".
The Following User Says Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 7:37am   #91
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 9,790 Times in 4,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post

What state are you in?

The following story surprised me, and does to this day, being in NYS.

In May 2020, right in the middle of the hysteria, I took my 88 year-old neighbor in to see her son who was dying in the hospital. They'd called her and said it wouldn't be long. He'd been on dialysis for about 10 years, and I think he had some sort of cancer that did him in. It wasn't Covid.

We all had to be masked of course, but she went right in his room and held his hand when he drew his last breath. The nurses asked me if I wanted to go in, but I declined. It was all perfectly normal except for the masks. I didn't think this would happen anywhere, despite what someone was dying of.

It was a (relatively) small hospital compared to some, but they all had to follow the rules from those on high in DC.
Bruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 7:45am   #92
vettemed
A Real Barner
Activity: 41.7%

Unvaxxed here. As a medical professional myself, I lost so much faith in the medical community as a whole, or at the very least, in the way the media portrayed the opinion of the medical community, during all the mask/vaxx/lockdowns etc.

I find it very hard to believe anything that comes out of that complex anymore, and it's unlikely we'll never really know what the long term adverse effects of the vaxx were or are.
vettemed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vettemed For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 8:03am   #93
Bruze
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
News has been reporting facts like “the more educated a person is, the more likely they are to get the vaccine” and I have to agree, that seems true. Everyone I know with an advanced degree is taking the medicine but does that mean they are smarter?

Time will tell.
Define "smart." But it's true, the more formal education one has, the more likely they were to "follow orders," not question anything, don't think critically, and do (and take) what you are told. The more street education one has, the more likely they were to question everything and not necessarily do as they were told.

My one sis graduated first in her class of 400+ kids, and married the second in her class; they've been married since 1968. Both are college educated, but are they "smart"? No. Years ago I used the word "tarp" once when moving furniture. My sis had no clue what a "tarp" was. My BIL doesn't know a spark plug from a piston.

Both were scared to death of the Rona. They always have family dinners for Easter and Thanksgiving, but cancelled all of them for 2020 and 2021, while they hid under their bed.

The stories of this behavior with highly-educated people are legend. Us blue-collar types, who hung around in bars all our life, were not so easily duped.

That goes for all my buddies and other acquaintances. But two buddies were the exception: Neither are liberals but are both veterans so are used to doing what they are told by the government and to not question anything -- even after being out for 50-60 years. WITHOUT TELEVISION (including FOX) NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. They all got, and probably still do, 60-70% of their funding from Big Pharma.

My nephew, a school bus mechanic, didn't buy any of it either and might be the only other one in my family to not get jabbed. His father, a staunch Trumpist, bought into the Fox News hype and got at least one jab.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 8:27am   #94
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruze View Post
Define "smart." But it's true, the more formal education one has, the more likely they were to "follow orders," not question anything, don't think critically, and do (and take) what you are told. The more street education one has, the more likely they were to question everything and not necessarily do as they were told.

My one sis graduated first in her class of 400+ kids, and married the second in her class; they've been married since 1968. Both are college educated, but are they "smart"? No. Years ago I used the word "tarp" once when moving furniture. My sis had no clue what a "tarp" was. My BIL doesn't know a spark plug from a piston.

Both were scared to death of the Rona. They always have family dinners for Easter and Thanksgiving, but cancelled all of them for 2020 and 2021, while they hid under their bed.

The stories of this behavior with highly-educated people are legend. Us blue-collar types, who hung around in bars all our life, were not so easily duped.

That goes for all my buddies and other acquaintances. But two buddies were the exception: Neither are liberals but are both veterans so are used to doing what they are told by the government and to not question anything -- even after being out for 50-60 years. WITHOUT TELEVISION (including FOX) NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. They all got, and probably still do, 60-70% of their funding from Big Pharma.

My nephew, a school bus mechanic, didn't buy any of it either and might be the only other one in my family to not get jabbed. His father, a staunch Trumpist, bought into the Fox News hype and got at least one jab.

I don't know about that. I have a BSME and knew it smelled like bullshit from the start. I play golf with other retired engineers, one doctor, and one retired history teacher and all of them knew it was bullshit from the start. The only fellow in our group that got multiple experimental injections and went back for the "boostahs" is some kind of teacher and a flaming liberal. Nobody cared when he got sick as a dog from the "boostahs". He has since left our little group as he is a pedophile supporter and couldn't take the constant Brandon jokes.
Old 03-25-2024, 8:46am   #95
Bruze
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
I don't know about that. I have a BSME and knew it smelled like bullshit from the start. I play golf with other retired engineers, one doctor, and one retired history teacher and all of them knew it was bullshit from the start. The only fellow in our group that got multiple experimental injections and went back for the "boostahs" is some kind of teacher and a flaming liberal. Nobody cared when he got sick as a dog from the "boostahs". He has since left our little group as he is a pedophile supporter and couldn't take the constant Brandon jokes.
Well of course it's not an absolute ("There are no absolutes except for the statement, 'There are no absolutes'.")

Plus I did use the word "likely."

Many of the well-known resisters are well-educated doctors, biologists, epidemiologists, statisticians, etc.
Old 03-25-2024, 9:29am   #96
ratflinger
Barn Stall Owner #THX1138
Activity: 6.8%

Thanked 2,200 Times in 993 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1322

I have a MBA and I knew better than to go anywhere near that crap. You don't fool with mRNA and expect positive outcomes. As my education levels went up it became easier to ferret out the hidden bullshit.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 9:31am   #97
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

Thirty four years old. Died suddenly and unexpectedly. Bet she was vaxxed to the eyebrows.
Attached Thumbnails
vax102.jpg  

Old Today, 9:34am   #98
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117

Another retard. That myocarditis is going to get you.
Attached Thumbnails
vax103.jpg  

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic