Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

View Poll Results: Kim Kardashian: ? or not?
My dipstick ain't touching that! 19 37.25%
Hells, yez! Like a tornado in a trailor park! 20 39.22%
Any port in a storm? 5 9.80%
I like big-assed pies 7 13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2011, 6:20pm   #61
Uri
A Real Barner
Points: 7,569, Level: 61
Activity: 0.8%
 
Uri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hell > pending relocation
Posts: 1,381
Thanks: 106
Thanked 100 Times in 83 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $89495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB2K View Post
It won't be long before she has to tie a washrag to a stick to get all that ass clean.
Or hire someone to clean it...........
Uri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:06pm   #62
NeedSpeed
A Real Barner
Points: 66,474, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
NeedSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 21,529
Thanks: 6,367
Thanked 5,577 Times in 2,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1553643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedef92 View Post
YouTube - Brooke Burke Shape-ups Commercial - Newest Move

On the tangent tip, your girl Brooke Burke looks good in her spot, too. Love the super slow-mo-on-the-ass-segment 0:24 seconds into the segment, personally.
Brooke rocks.
NeedSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:11pm   #63
Yamma
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 22,512, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
Yamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,515
Thanks: 1,508
Thanked 1,847 Times in 775 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18115636
Default

just glad my ass ain't that big. damn.
Yamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:19pm   #64
Fastguy
Barn Stall Owner #92
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Points: 22,469, Level: 100
Activity: 0.4%
 
Fastguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 7,159
Thanks: 1,190
Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,399 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7534993
Default

Fastguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fastguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 8:39pm   #65
Uri
A Real Barner
Points: 7,569, Level: 61
Activity: 0.8%
 
Uri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hell > pending relocation
Posts: 1,381
Thanks: 106
Thanked 100 Times in 83 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $89495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamma View Post
just glad my ass ain't that big. damn.
It would definitely attract a different type of individual and might make their actual intent suspicious and centered on the target alone.
Uri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:41pm   #66
Fastguy
Barn Stall Owner #92
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Points: 22,469, Level: 100
Activity: 0.4%
 
Fastguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 7,159
Thanks: 1,190
Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,399 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7534993
Default

Fastguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:42pm   #67
Petew1971
Barn Stall Owner #420
Points: 17,520, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
 
Petew1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,225
Thanks: 45
Thanked 726 Times in 454 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12530349
Default

Because her butt is bigger does it mean she farts more and her poop is bigger?
Petew1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 8:42pm   #68
Petew1971
Barn Stall Owner #420
Points: 17,520, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
 
Petew1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,225
Thanks: 45
Thanked 726 Times in 454 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12530349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastguy View Post
Thats a perfect ass right there
Petew1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Petew1971 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 12:51pm   #69
onedef92
Vette Barn Deacon
Barn Raising II
Points: 129,023, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
onedef92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 32,907
Thanks: 5,502
Thanked 9,189 Times in 4,541 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $21169452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petew1971 View Post
Thats a perfect ass right there


I have it on good authority this one ain't no slouch, either....
onedef92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56pm   #70
onedef92
Vette Barn Deacon
Barn Raising II
Points: 129,023, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
onedef92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 32,907
Thanks: 5,502
Thanked 9,189 Times in 4,541 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $21169452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamma View Post
just glad my ass ain't that big. damn.
onedef92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 1:08pm   #71
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Points: 40,307, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
Joecooool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 6,658
Thanks: 363
Thanked 1,764 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
I tend to agree with most things you say but that's just an odd thing to say about someone you don't know. What makes you think she's a nasty skank?
Hmmmmm.

I'm going with "Because she has a sex tape for sale at the porno store".

Which incidentally, the only reason she is famous.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 1:25pm   #72
Scissors
A Real Barner
Points: 17,060, Level: 90
Activity: 2.7%
 
Scissors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Washington D.C. area
Posts: 3,484
Thanks: 390
Thanked 501 Times in 303 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $366874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Hmmmmm.

I'm going with "Because she has a sex tape for sale at the porno store".

Which incidentally, the only reason she is famous.
That's the reason she initially became famous. The reason she held onto fame is because she's hot.
Scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 1:35pm   #73
NEVRL8T
Barn Stall Owner #25
Points: 27,763, Level: 100
Activity: 0.5%
 
NEVRL8T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lotta Rock, Arkansas
Posts: 8,235
Thanks: 1,517
Thanked 1,217 Times in 817 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $20496850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissors View Post
That's the reason she initially became famous. The reason she held onto fame is because she's hot.
NEVRL8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 3:26pm   #74
Olustee bus
A Real Barner
Points: 35,730, Level: 100
Activity: 8.1%
 
Olustee bus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Olustee, Fl
Posts: 10,716
Thanks: 4,742
Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,548 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1232517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissors View Post
That's the reason she initially became famous. The reason she held onto fame is because she's hot.
That and more talent in her little finger than most all the singers, uh, tv stars, uh, movie stars uh.
what exactly is she known for, other than a big ol round butt! Which, in fact would not be that appealing after one night!
Olustee bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 3:47pm   #75
NeedSpeed
A Real Barner
Points: 66,474, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
NeedSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 21,529
Thanks: 6,367
Thanked 5,577 Times in 2,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1553643
Default

NeedSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 7:41pm   #76
Lrod
Vette Barn Regular
Points: 2,443, Level: 31
Activity: 0%
 
Lrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: S. California
Posts: 80
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $40
Default

Like a Screen Door in a hurricane, till she was deaf dumb and blind.
Lrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:16am   #77
w!ngnut
Vette Barn Crew
Points: 1,742, Level: 25
Activity: 0%
 
w!ngnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lake Norman area, NC
Posts: 397
Thanks: 6
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2486
Default

Sure I'd hit it and do think she's nice looking but also think her azz is too big....at least in the first pic of this thread.
w!ngnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:45am   #78
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Points: 43,654, Level: 100
Activity: 9.4%
 
Iron Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: VB Know-It-All
Posts: 10,355
Thanks: 1,648
Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,662 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270
Default

I'll pass.

Her whole persona just nauseates me.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:24am   #79
Flatbush Harry
A Real Barner
Points: 14,164, Level: 82
Activity: 0%
 
Flatbush Harry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 5725' above sea level
Posts: 2,318
Thanks: 188
Thanked 778 Times in 398 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
I'll pass.

Her whole persona just nauseates me.
Not wanting to be seen as a yes-man, nevertheless, this comment is an exact reflection of my feelings toward all three of these silly sisters. They appear to have nothing to recommend them save for exceptional desires to fellate most of the CA "celebrity" athlete community.



y$3H.14159rar
Flatbush Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:26am   #80
kylebuck
Barn Stall Owner #47
Barn Raising I,II
Points: 44,953, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
kylebuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,234
Thanks: 2,034
Thanked 2,792 Times in 1,371 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1098639
Default

well i know i wouldnt hit the bottome.. but i would feck the sides up
kylebuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2021 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page