Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2023, 7:06pm   #61
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 68.3%

Thanked 33,365 Times in 11,706 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBadger View Post
Cry. It. Out.

Crying? I’m laughing at your lame attempts at trolling.

TheRealBadger is widening her lead over the pack, well done!
Attached Thumbnails
AE581BD4-FE08-42F9-9DE9-8155AD051BDF.png  

Steve_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 9:52am   #62
Ronins2ndCuzzin
A Real Barner
Activity: 21.2%

Thanked 1,008 Times in 477 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Are you’d aging Trump didn’t create the vaccine? You might want to tell him that, as he clearly takes responsibility, even to this day. Are you saying he’s a liar?
I'll feed the troll.

Warp speed provided an "emergency" funding stream for the vax to be developed. Trump is not a doctor. He never claimed to be. Big Pharma created the vax (then pushed it, peddled it, and convinced the next "Pres" to mandate it) with your taxpayer dollars. Trump touts that he created it because it wouldn't have been a thing without him authorizing Warp Speed. He can view it as a win because the political/societal pressure he was under was so elevated..."the people" wanted a vax, he got them a vax. Never mind that fact that it was poison. The optics of the situation are why he claims it a victory.

No need for replies as what's mentioned are the facts.
Ronins2ndCuzzin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronins2ndCuzzin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 10:02am   #63
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner
Activity: 46.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin View Post
I'll feed the troll.

Warp speed provided an "emergency" funding stream for the vax to be developed. Trump is not a doctor. He never claimed to be. Big Pharma created the vax (then pushed it, peddled it, and convinced the next "Pres" to mandate it) with your taxpayer dollars. Trump touts that he created it because it wouldn't have been a thing without him authorizing Warp Speed. He can view it as a win because the political/societal pressure he was under was so elevated..."the people" wanted a vax, he got them a vax. Never mind that fact that it was poison. The optics of the situation are why he claims it a victory.

“Distribution of both vaccines is going very smoothly. Amazing how many people are being vaccinated, record numbers. Our Country, and indeed the World, will soon see the great miracle of what the Trump Administration has accomplished. They said it couldn’t be done!!!”

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months," Trump said.

"Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine," he said

"Look, we did something that was historic, we saved tens of millions of lives worldwide when we, together, all of us, we got a vaccine done," Trump said at an event for former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly's "History Tour" earlier this week. "This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now. Take credit for it."

"No, the vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine."

. “It’s a great vaccine and it’s a safe vaccine.”

Seems Trump doesn’t agree with you. At. All. But keep making up fake news.
TheRealBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 10:13am   #64
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 98.6%

Thanked 41,291 Times in 17,170 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin View Post
I'll feed the troll.

All true. Much of America was suffering from mass hysteria. Turns out, it would have been better if govt. just started passing out sugar pill placebos, but they were clamoring for a 'vaccine,' and Big Pharma obliged. Scared Americans, blinded to the fact that the vast majority of the people who got the virus recovered just fine, needed something to believe in, to get over that fear and get them back to work.

Next time, we know better. Don't close shit. Don't do anything different. Push on through it. Don't waste time and money on what amounts to theater.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 10:15am   #65
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
“Distribution of both vaccines is going very smoothly. Amazing how many people are being vaccinated, record numbers. Our Country, and indeed the World, will soon see the great miracle of what the Trump Administration has accomplished. They said it couldn’t be done!!!”

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months," Trump said.

"Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine," he said

"Look, we did something that was historic, we saved tens of millions of lives worldwide when we, together, all of us, we got a vaccine done," Trump said at an event for former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly's "History Tour" earlier this week. "This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now. Take credit for it."

"No, the vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine."

. “It’s a great vaccine and it’s a safe vaccine.”

Seems Trump doesn’t agree with you. At. All. But keep making up fake news.
Link? Date?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2023, 10:16am   #66
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Link? Date?
Everything he quoted is accurate and widely available. Fire up your Google.
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 10:18am   #67
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) View Post
Everything he quoted is accurate and widely available. Fire up your Google.
Not my job. He made the claim, he needs to source it.
Old 05-21-2023, 10:23am   #68
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
Here's a link

Another
Old 05-21-2023, 10:46am   #69
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
When I said, "not my job," the subtle implication was, it's not your job either.

Note the date of that, Dec. 2021. It's now the middle of 2023. After getting booed repeatedly by his own supporters, I think Trump has figured out the clot shots were not as advertised. We all had our own learning curve about the Wu flu, the Warp Speed injections, and what should and should not be done about it. Everyone had their own timeline.

Regardless, what's important now is, what did folks in power do about it all. Did they force injections through coercion? Yes or no. Did they shut down businesses and schools indefinitely or not? People in positions of power have to answer for that, especially as time went on and we knew more and more about the Wu flu, about how the treatments did and did not work, how the closures, forced mask wearing, etc., worked or did not work.

And what is most important is, now, with the luxury of seeing all that went on, what are politicians and candidates doing and saying NOW? Having seen all that went on, with the excoriation and prohibition campaign on Ivermectin and HCQ, what we need to know now is, which politicians and leaders STILL trust Big Pharma/CDC/NIH/WHO, and which ones no longer have trust in them.

An idiot from Texas once said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, won't get fooled again."

It's clear from Trump's later bashing of Fauci, Scarf Lady, Pence, and Big Pharma, that Trump no longer trusts those institutions, which is a rational response to what happened.
Old 05-21-2023, 10:55am   #70
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
When I said, "not my job," the subtle implication was, it's not your job either.

I know it's not but fair is fair. Need I remind you this is an open forum. Anyone has the ability to comment on anyone else's post.

Besides, you ****ing know better than this 'Source?' bullshit on this one.

Anyway -

TRUMP '24!
Old 05-21-2023, 11:32am   #71
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
I did. The source is Trump. Maybe you don’t know how sources work. And I don’t need to do your work for you. You seem to have skills.
Old 05-21-2023, 11:34am   #72
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:

Note the date of that, Dec. 2021. It's now the middle of 2023. After getting booed repeatedly by his own supporters, I think Trump has figured out the clot shots were not as advertised. We all had our own learning curve about the Wu flu, the Warp Speed injections, and what should and should not be done about it. Everyone had their own timeline.

Regardless, what's important now is, what did folks in power do about it all. Did they force injections through coercion? Yes or no. Did they shut down businesses and schools indefinitely or not? People in positions of power have to answer for that, especially as time went on and we knew more and more about the Wu flu, about how the treatments did and did not work, how the closures, forced mask wearing, etc., worked or did not work.

And what is most important is, now, with the luxury of seeing all that went on, what are politicians and candidates doing and saying NOW? Having seen all that went on, with the excoriation and prohibition campaign on Ivermectin and HCQ, what we need to know now is, which politicians and leaders STILL trust Big Pharma/CDC/NIH/WHO, and which ones no longer have trust in them.

An idiot from Texas once said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, won't get fooled again."

It's clear from Trump's later bashing of Fauci, Scarf Lady, Pence, and Big Pharma, that Trump no longer trusts those institutions, which is a rational response to what happened.
Changing the narrative.

Wrong-o.

Trump bashed Fauci for TAKING CREDIT FOR THE TRUMP VAX.

Damn dude, keep drinking the mass media histeria.

And Trump has made recent comments, many of those above are when he was out of office.
Old 05-21-2023, 11:36am   #73
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
All true. Much of America was suffering from mass hysteria. Turns out, it would have been better if govt. just started passing out sugar pill placebos, but they were clamoring for a 'vaccine,' and Big Pharma obliged. Scared Americans, blinded to the fact that the vast majority of the people who got the virus recovered just fine, needed something to believe in, to get over that fear and get them back to work.

Next time, we know better. Don't close shit. Don't do anything different. Push on through it. Don't waste time and money on what amounts to theater.
Link to proof it would have been better?

Trump disagrees with you.
Old 05-21-2023, 12:37pm   #74
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Changing the narrative.

Wrong-o.

Trump bashed Fauci for TAKING CREDIT FOR THE TRUMP VAX.

Damn dude, keep drinking the mass media histeria.

And Trump has made recent comments, many of those above are when he was out of office
Link to Trump's recent (2023) comments about vaccines, treatments, lockdowns, etc.?

Link to Trump saying he wanted injection mandates?
Old 05-21-2023, 12:39pm   #75
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Link to Trump's recent (2023) comments about vaccines, treatments, lockdowns, etc.?

Link to Trump saying he wanted injection mandates?
Where did I claim most of those things?
Old 05-21-2023, 12:53pm   #76
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

T
R
U
M
P

'

Old 05-21-2023, 12:56pm   #77
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 77.3%

Thanked 10,644 Times in 3,889 Posts

What I find the most interesting in all of this is the fact that liberal democrats are finally waking up to just how bad those experimental injections are and are desperately trying to distance themselves from them. A futile effort to be sure because nobody is going to forget just who pushed the mandates. I suspect we will see the MSM soon try to pin the clot shots on Trump and claim that they were really the ones fighting the mandates all along. The real news to take away from all of this is that they realize that they committed crimes against humanity and are scared to death of retribution.

I see this as being very similar to recent attempts by democrats to accuse the Republicans of wanting to defund the police, which is patently ridiculous. Not sure who they are going to fool besides other democrats who are just stupid enough to believe it. Hillary was quite correct.
Attached Images

Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 1:09pm   #78
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 23,345 Times in 10,558 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
T
R
U
M
P

'

If he gets the nomination you will vote for him.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 1:25pm   #79
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
What I find the most interesting in all of this is the fact that liberal democrats are finally waking up to just how bad those experimental injections are and are desperately trying to distance themselves from them. A futile effort to be sure because nobody is going to forget just who pushed the mandates. I suspect we will see the MSM soon try to pin the clot shots on Trump and claim that they were really the ones fighting the mandates all along. The real news to take away from all of this is that they realize that they committed crimes against humanity and are scared to death of retribution.

I see this as being very similar to recent attempts by democrats to accuse the Republicans of wanting to defund the police, which is patently ridiculous. Not sure who they are going to fool besides other democrats who are just stupid enough to believe it. Hillary was quite correct.

How can pin something on someone when they gloriously repeat how amazingly they did to deliver it? Well, duh.
Old 05-21-2023, 1:41pm   #80
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
If he gets the nomination you will vote for him.
I *might.* All I know at this point is who I will NOT vote for.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic