Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion

Politics & Religion Discussion of politics and religion

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 9:58am   #41
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS ... you know, the once that are not re-written.

Other than that, I don't care how long you bait.

Again. You are incapable of actually giving a straight answer.

How about you man up for once and actually say what you are trying to infer instead of your usual circular crap.

Pathetic.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:36am   #42
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Again. You are incapable of actually giving a straight answer.

How about you man up for once and actually say what you are trying to infer instead of your usual circular crap.

Pathetic.
How about this for an idea sport Ö how about you concern yourself about your individual vote and Iíll concern myself about my individual vote.

Personally; I Vote for the candidate I like and I can only assume thatís the case for everyone else.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:59am   #43
LATB
Banned
Points: 70,790, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,723
Thanks: 2,592
Thanked 6,573 Times in 3,539 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
With this logic ... then Herman Cain should be the next President of The United State.
would you vote for Mr. Cain?
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:07am   #44
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
would you vote for Mr. Cain?
Actually I did do a little research on him, but I just canít relate to him Ö especially when canít handle criticism.

The guy loses his cool way too easy and his skin is far too thin Ö sorta-speak.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:38am   #45
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Translation, the current troll using the ChasC5 account can't back up his crap so he'll just dodge the issue hoping the next person can maybe deal with it (unlikely).
I can see youíre not a professional angler.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:39am   #46
onedef92
Vette Barn Deacon
Barn Raising II
Points: 122,451, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
onedef92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 32,907
Thanks: 5,502
Thanked 9,189 Times in 4,541 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $21169452
Default

This Brother hasn't bowed down to Baal, either. I do my most profound, critical thinking on the toilet, not in front of BET, though.
onedef92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:47am   #47
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedef92 View Post
This Brother hasn't bowed down to Baal, either. I do my most profound, critical thinking on the toilet, not in front of BET, though.
I do mine at work ... where I can actually get PAID for it, rather than flushing it.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:54am   #48
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
How about this for an idea sport … how about you concern yourself about your individual vote and I’ll concern myself about my individual vote.

Personally; I Vote for the candidate I like and I can only assume that’s the case for everyone else.
Again, your unintelligent answer has NOTHING to do with the question asked... which is pretty much par for the course for you.

What I take from your answer, like most of your other ignorant posts, is that you simply won't man up and actually answer a very simple question. Instead you would rather use the same tired, pathetic, passive aggressive crap.

Personally, my latest theory is that you won't answer even the most simple and direct questions because you lack the basic reasoning and comprehension skills to do so, sport.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:04pm   #49
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Again, your unintelligent answer has NOTHING to do with the question asked... which is pretty much par for the course for you.

What I take from your answer, like most of your other ignorant posts, is that you simply won't man up and actually answer a very simple question. Instead you would rather use the same tired, pathetic, passive aggressive crap.

Personally, my latest theory is that you won't answer even the most simple and direct questions because you lack the basic reasoning and comprehension skills to do so, sport.
How many Votes do you personally have control over?

and how come you didn't have enough to Win the last Presidential Election?
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:18pm   #50
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
How many Votes do you personally have control over?

and how come you didn't have enough to Win the last Presidential Election?


What are you talking about? What in the hell does this have to do with the simple question I asked you? Your lack of reading and comprehension skills is amusing... and sad.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:24pm   #51
LATB
Banned
Points: 70,790, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,723
Thanks: 2,592
Thanked 6,573 Times in 3,539 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedef92 View Post
This Brother hasn't bowed down to Baal, either. I do my most profound, critical thinking on the toilet, not in front of BET, though.
and that's why you are respected here...and in your community I'm sure. you don't form opinions based on skin color.

whereas, the other guy...

well...you know...
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:25pm   #52
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post


What are you talking about? What in the hell does this have to do with the simple question I asked you? Your lack of reading and comprehension skills is amusing... and sad.
My point is, why are you worried or concerned about something you have no control over? Well ... not yet; the GOP is doing their level best to put as many obstructions as possible to register and cast Votes.

But my real point is, neither you nor I can control others vote ... legally that is.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:27pm   #53
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
and that's why you are respected here...and in your community I'm sure. you don't form opinions based on skin color.

whereas, the other guy...

well...you know...
Who?

Names ... I need names, Links and quotes ... you the know the rules.

Or is this your opinion?
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:31pm   #54
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
My point is, why are you worried or concerned about something you have no control over? Well ... not yet; the GOP is doing their level best to put as many obstructions as possible to register and cast Votes.

But my real point is, neither you nor I can control others vote ... legally that is.
The simple question I asked was what did you mean by the statement below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Just keep the American Tradition Alive.
How in the hell does that question lead to the rest of your idiotic comments? Your reading comprehension skills are truly amazing (not the good kind of amazing).
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:46pm   #55
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
The simple question I asked was what did you mean by the statement below:



How in the hell does that question lead to the rest of your idiotic comments? Your reading comprehension skills are truly amazing (not the good kind of amazing).
The smiley face afterwards means Iím joking.

It also means; what goes around comes around.

American Tradition will show at any given point in time, some group is being discriminated; itís just the way we tend to learn.

People vote; vote for people who they like and who looks out for your best interest Ö no different than you.

Iím guessing 90% of Voters donít study candidate Ö regardless of their skin color.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 1:04pm   #56
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
The smiley face afterwards means Iím joking.

It also means; what goes around comes around.

American Tradition will show at any given point in time, some group is being discriminated; itís just the way we tend to learn.

People vote; vote for people who they like and who looks out for your best interest Ö no different than you.

Iím guessing 90% of Voters donít study candidate Ö regardless of their skin color.

So after a half dozen pointless, off topic, irrelevant posts it all comes down to the simple fact that my comment (and Lars original comment) was absolutely correct when I said that the black voters came out and voted based on skin color alone and without regard to issues.

Thanks for playing, sport.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 3:39pm   #57
RetiredSFC 97
Barn Stall Owner #63
Points: 4,728, Level: 46
Activity: 2.8%
 
RetiredSFC 97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Harrisburg/Columbia, Mo
Posts: 1,590
Thanks: 110
Thanked 290 Times in 187 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
So after a half dozen pointless, off topic, irrelevant posts it all comes down to the simple fact that my comment (and Lars original comment) was absolutely correct when I said that the black voters came out and voted based on skin color alone and without regard to issues.

Thanks for playing, sport.
You are partly correct.

A lot of them thought they were the next contestant and won a new car and a trip to cancun!
RetiredSFC 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 3:43pm   #58
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Points: 46,323, Level: 100
Activity: 1.7%
 
RedLS1GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cincinnati, OH ....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑBE....
Posts: 12,699
Thanks: 1,172
Thanked 6,731 Times in 3,006 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97 View Post
You are partly correct.

A lot of them thought they were the next contestant and won a new car and a trip to cancun!





RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 7:14pm   #59
ChasC5
Banned
Points: 18,058, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
 
ChasC5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where Cons Fear
Posts: 7,308
Thanks: 369
Thanked 410 Times in 376 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
biggrin

that's hilarious
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 8:37pm   #60
LATB
Banned
Points: 70,790, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,723
Thanks: 2,592
Thanked 6,573 Times in 3,539 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
that's hilarious
the 1st one is real

the 2nd one is an act

the 1st one is not funny
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:34pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2020 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page