Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2023, 12:01pm   #21
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 128,417, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35,506
Thanks: 4,946
Thanked 17,984 Times in 8,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
The evidence is pretty easy, illustrated below.



If you are permanently banned from CFOT, you cannot even access the section to read anymore. So given that fact, how is Lars able to not only go over there and read, but post direct links? Heís also posted pictures and screenshots while permanently banned.

Thereís only two ways for that to happen, he has a stealth username, or he has a surrogate. The surrogate has been debunked for various reasons, so that leaves us with a stealth username.

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/...d.php?t=132027

Now this is where Lars will come and act coy and defensive, while attacking the messenger.
Once again:

[grumpy] what you know is dwarfed by what you think you know [grumpy]

LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:04pm   #22
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Here is more evidence. Just after three hours of me starting a thread in CTOT he was over there, reading the forum, found my thread, and posted a link over here in my Paulie thread.

Are you telling me a surrogate did all that work for him in the evening? Lol No, heís reading over there under a stealth username.
Attached Thumbnails
49045561-5251-42A1-A25C-25FBE63B4D81.png  

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:05pm   #23
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
Once again:

[grumpy] what you know is dwarfed by what you think you know [grumpy]

There is the coy response right on cue. Lol deflection instead of offering up a feasible explanation.

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:11pm   #24
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 128,417, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35,506
Thanks: 4,946
Thanked 17,984 Times in 8,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
There is the coy response right on cue. Lol deflection instead of offering up a feasible explanation.

I donít owe you an explanation.
You are the expert. Prove your case counselor.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:12pm   #25
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Doug says lots of things and doesnít prove any of them. What makes you think heíll start now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
I agree, I think anytime someone makes an allegation they should have to back it up. I've done it, Doug should as well.

In any case, good luck getting him to do the stand up thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Wrong Lars all together. Lars first referenced over there is a C2 tuner out of Colorado Springs specializing in recurving distributors and rebuilding carbs.

Doug made it all about his favorite Lars living in his head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post


He's a drunken loser living in squalor with cats and raccoons. But hey, he's "living the life" and has "low nutology" so he thinks he has it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
Sometimes, GoldenShowerDoug needs to just STFU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
Lars (Larry) couldn't care less about that place. Seriously. He has a real life.
Lars Grimsruud is a super high functioning tech and engineer who has written books (literally) on ignition curves and fuel systems. He's on the GTO forum from time to time as well. He's in Colorado. Not the same guy as Larry the Gentleman Farmer and Christian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB4TL View Post
He loves to go round and round talking in circles.



You need to be a member (unbanned) to view OT as well as P&R these days.
OK now time to call out the peanut gallery, yíall have seen the evidence, what do you think? Instead of attacking the messenger, how about some original thought on how Lars is able to post direct links, as well as screenshots and pictures, from a forum that you cannot read unless you are a member and signed in.

GO!

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:13pm   #26
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Points: 107,347, Level: 100
Activity: 44.4%
 
Giraffe (He/Him)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: My butt's been wiped.
Posts: 31,243
Thanks: 5,226
Thanked 16,590 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
heís reading over there under a stealth username.
And what if he is?
Giraffe (He/Him) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:14pm   #27
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
I donít owe you an explanation.
You are the expert. Prove your case counselor.
I have provided the evidence, and backed up my accusations.

So now you are on the stand, how are you able to post direct links, which has been verified, as well as screenshots and pictures from a forum that you have to be a member to view?
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:18pm   #28
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe (He/Him) View Post
And what if he is?
Well, for starters OWN IT. Instead of the deflection weíve witnessed here. Second, it reveals hypocrisy, as Lars claims to not care about over there, yet reads over there frequently.
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 12:18pm   #29
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 25,509, Level: 100
Activity: 95.8%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Those satisfactions are permanent
Posts: 10,076
Thanks: 4,205
Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,508 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

I see zero evidence, Doug. And no, I am not going over there because I don't give a crap, either. Just like Lars doesn't. It appears you are all alone in your rabbit hole this time. All alone.
GTOguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:42pm   #30
Taurus
A Real Barner
Points: 27,673, Level: 100
Activity: 44.8%
 
Taurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 2,134
Thanked 4,312 Times in 2,076 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
OK now time to call out the peanut gallery, yíall have seen the evidence, what do you think? Instead of attacking the messenger, how about some original thought on how Lars is able to post direct links, as well as screenshots and pictures, from a forum that you cannot read unless you are a member and signed in.

GO!

Who cares other than you?
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 12:42pm   #31
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
I see zero evidence, Doug. And no, I am not going over there because I don't give a crap, either. Just like Lars doesn't. It appears you are all alone in your rabbit hole this time. All alone.
Zero evidence? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
HEY, OP, most of us can't read the threads over there. How's about a screen shot...M'kay???
If banned folks, or non members, are unable to view OT, how is Lars able to post links (2 shown here) and grab screenshots and images?

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:43pm   #32
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Who cares other than you?
Well the OP and everybody who has decided to enter his thread. Please tell me how much you donít care as you continue to post about the subject matter. Lol
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 12:45pm   #33
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 128,417, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35,506
Thanks: 4,946
Thanked 17,984 Times in 8,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
I have provided the evidence, and backed up my accusations.

So now you are on the stand, how are you able to post direct links, which has been verified, as well as screenshots and pictures from a forum that you have to be a member to view?
You have posted accusations not evidence.

Since your position is, there is a stealth account or surrogate, I think that you should send a PM to every member there and ask them if they are a surrogate or if they are a stealth account.

Maybe you will find the evidence that you seek.
Or maybe you will not.

Let us know how that works out Columbo.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 12:49pm   #34
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 25,509, Level: 100
Activity: 95.8%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: Those satisfactions are permanent
Posts: 10,076
Thanks: 4,205
Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,508 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
Well the OP and everybody who has decided to enter his thread. Please tell me how much you donít care as you continue to post about the subject matter. Lol
I only entered this thread because you were active in it. Just like a Yadkin thread. I can't help it. Like a moth to flame for me. The content is secondary, and in this case, of little to no importance. What IS important is your manic obsessiveness over Lar's alleged mysterious nefarious doings.
GTOguy is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 12:51pm   #35
Taurus
A Real Barner
Points: 27,673, Level: 100
Activity: 44.8%
 
Taurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 2,134
Thanked 4,312 Times in 2,076 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
Well the OP and everybody who has decided to enter his thread. Please tell me how much you donít care as you continue to post about the subject matter. Lol
Could care less if he does, just don't understand why it's any of your business. YOU made that post over there, not any of us. You went all bat shit crazy a few days ago because he dropped your name in a thread here and then you go post that over there. Get over yourself.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:54pm   #36
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
You have posted accusations not evidence.

Since your position is, there is a stealth account or surrogate, I think that you should send a PM to every member there and ask them if they are a surrogate or if they are a stealth account.

Maybe you will find the evidence that you seek.
Or maybe you will not.

Let us know how that works out Columbo.
Iíve shown proof that you have posted at least two direct links to CFOT, and youíve also posted screenshots and images. Thereís only two ways to do that, a stealth username or a surrogate, and I highly doubt you have a surrogate working for you on the evenings, one thatís going to find the material, private message it to you, so you can take it and post it here all within 3 hours. lol

So the jury has obviously come back with a ruling, you have a stealth username.
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:56pm   #37
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
I only entered this thread because you were active in it. Just like a Yadkin thread. I can't help it. Like a moth to flame for me. The content is secondary, and in this case, of little to no importance. What IS important is your manic obsessiveness over Lar's alleged mysterious nefarious doings.
I didnít start this thread, talk to the OP about his obsessiveness. As a joke, whenever his name is mentioned over there I tell the person to wave because he is reading. Lol
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:57pm   #38
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 128,417, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35,506
Thanks: 4,946
Thanked 17,984 Times in 8,240 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
Iíve shown proof that you have posted at least two direct links to CFOT, and youíve also posted screenshots and images. Thereís only two ways to do that, a stealth username or a surrogate, and I highly doubt you have a surrogate that is working for you on the evenings, one thatís going to find the material, private message it to you, so you can take it and post it here all within 3 hours. lol

So the jury has obviously come back with a ruling, you have a stealth username.
Prove it Columbo.
LATB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:57pm   #39
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Points: 24,791, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0%
 
UniqueDoug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando Floriduh
Posts: 5,478
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 1,791 Times in 901 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Could care less if he does, just don't understand why it's any of your business. YOU made that post over there, not any of us. You went all bat shit crazy a few days ago because he dropped your name in a thread here and then you go post that over there. Get over yourself.
Like I said, as a joke whenever somebody mentions his name over there, I quote them and tell them to wave because he is reading. Why do you keep humping me lately? Lol
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 12:58pm   #40
Taurus
A Real Barner
Points: 27,673, Level: 100
Activity: 44.8%
 
Taurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 2,134
Thanked 4,312 Times in 2,076 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueDoug View Post
I didnít start this thread, talk to the OP about his obsessiveness. As a joke, whenever his name is mentioned over there I tell the person to wave because he is reading. Lol
But God forbid he mentions you in a post here. Hypocrite thy name is Doug.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:55pm.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2023 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page