Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2012, 11:53am   #61
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197

Quote:
Originally Posted by themonk View Post
All I know is all you whiteys would be screaming bloody murder if the situation was reversed. This just shows that racism is alive and strong and two faces like those of you who believe the killing was justified are no better the the lynchmen running around back in the 50's.

This would be such a non issue if it was black killing a black or a white killing a white and if y'all think any different you're lying to yourselves. There wasn't even this much controversy in here when whatshertits got off scott free from murdering her own daughter last year.

Here's the facts.

Wannabe cop patrolling neighborhood
Call goes into 911
Dispatcher says "back off and let the police handle it"
Dead boy

WTF didn't douchebag follow instructions, why was there a confrontation?

All you armchair know nothing know it all's answer me those two questions I asked without getting off topic and I'll admit that I was wrong in my views on what happend.

Am I pissed off, yeah, damn rights I'm pissed off and not because of the color of the two people in question but because justice in this case will never be served.

right.

Last edited by OddBall; 04-06-2012 at 12:07pm.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:55am   #62
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 13,008 Times in 7,318 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Monk,

When i'm being called a racial slur, I prefer the term cracka-assed cracka.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:14pm   #63
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 42.8%

Thanked 7,742 Times in 3,447 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
All I know is all you whiteys would be screaming bloody murder if the situation was reversed.
Whiteys? Are you f**king kidding me?

What would you be screaming if the WHITE Panthers offered a $10,000 reward for the capture of a black man who had not been charged with a crime "Dead or Alive"? What would you be screaming if a white Hollywood celebrity used Twitter to post the address of this black man who had not been charged with any crime? What would you be screaming if every time a white person was killed by a black person everybody from "Reverends" to the President of the United States turned it racial and used it to drive a wedge between the races?

Quote:
This would be such a non issue if it was black killing a black or a white killing a white and if y'all think any different you're lying to yourselves.
It would also be a non-issue if it was a black killing a white.

So tell me ... why are you in here arguing this but I haven't seen you outraged by the deaths of James Cooper or James Kouzaris who were shot execution style by Shawn Tyson, a black 17 year old?

Why haven't I seen the name Allen Goin blasted nonstop by the media? In case you missed it, he is the white kid in Kansas who got doused in gasoline and lit on fire while his black attackers yelled "You get what you deserve white boy."

Why is it that nobody seems to care that Julius Bender and Yahaziel Israel, 18 and 19 years old beat a 50 year old white man with a f**king hammer, drug him into the woods and left him for dead?

Why is it that nobody is going around yelling "Justice for John" in the case of John Sanderson, a 21 year old student shot and killed by 3 black males who have not been caught?

What is different about Trayvon Martin??

Funny that you call people "armchair know nothing know it all's" when you don't have even the slightest clue what happened and have already come to a verdict.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:17pm   #64
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13

Monk, in YOUR OWN OPINION, why hasn't Zimmerman been charged?

Old 04-06-2012, 12:50pm   #65
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.3%

Thanked 11,006 Times in 5,136 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

Quote:
All I know is all you whiteys would be screaming bloody murder if the situation was reversed. This just shows that racism is alive and strong and two faces like those of you who believe the killing was justified are no better the the lynchmen running around back in the 50's.

This would be such a non issue if it was black killing a black or a white killing a white and if y'all think any different you're lying to yourselves. There wasn't even this much controversy in here when whatshertits got off scott free from murdering her own daughter last year.

Here's the facts.

Call goes into 911
Dead boy

All you armchair know nothing know it all's answer me those two questions I asked without getting off topic and I'll admit that I was wrong in my views on what happend.

Am I pissed off, yeah, damn rights I'm pissed off and not because of the color of the two people in question but because justice in this case will never be served.
You sir... really have some nerve calling anyone "whitey"
You're no better than anyone else here that might be trying to start trouble.
I hope your avatar is pointing at you !

Last edited by 04 commemorative; 04-06-2012 at 1:04pm.
Old 04-06-2012, 1:37pm   #66
Chris Fowler
Barn Stall Owner #6
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,484 Times in 828 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $437465

Off the top of my head, these are the facts that I have been told so far.

- Trayvon was walking back from the store to his girlfriend's father's house, which was in the gated community.
- Trayvon was walking back from the store to his girlfriend's father's house taking a short-cut through the gated community.
- Trayvon's girlfriend's father's house is not near the gated community

- Zimmerman was told by 911 to stop following Trayvon and he did not comply
- Zimmerman was told by 911 to stop following Trayvon and he did comply, returning to his truck

- Trayvon was "hunted down like a rabid dog and executed"
- Trayvon jumped Zimmerman as Zimmerman was returning to his truck after being told to stop following Trayvon by the 911 operator

- Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon, pounding him into the ground and then shot him
- Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, pounding him into the ground when he was shot
- Trayvon, per the medical examiner, had no injuries to his hands consistent with hitting someone

- Zimmerman showed none of the supposed injuries
- Zimmerman was treated by medical professionals at the site
- Zimmerman had a broken nose
- Zimmerman had a gash on the back of his head

- Zimmerman was released immediately from the site
- Zimmerman was taken to the police station, but quickly released
- Zimmerman was taken to the police station, interviewed for 4-5 hours, and released

- Trayvon weighed 140
- Trayvon weighed 170
- Zimmerman weighed 250
- Zimmerman weighed 180

- Zimmerman called Trayvon a "coon"
- Zimmerman did not call Trayvon a "coon"

- Zimmerman immediately identified Trayvon as black to the 911 operator
- Zimmerman did not mention race until prompted by the 911 operator

Given all of those "facts", it's obvious why everyone is positive what happened.
Old 04-06-2012, 1:44pm   #67
Scissors
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $366874

Obviously racist:
Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says * - NY Daily News
Old 04-06-2012, 1:55pm   #68
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,963 Times in 11,823 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
You sir... really have some nerve calling anyone "whitey"
You're no better than anyone else here that might be trying to start trouble.
I hope your avatar is pointing at you !
I believe he's half white

Monk, you're way out in la la land on this argument. Throwing down the race card here makes you no better than the racists spreading disinformation in that news about this case.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 2:06pm   #69
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus

I am starting to realize it's not that black-and-white (pardon the expression).

Here is what led me to my conundrum:

1. Zimmerman is half Hispanic, half white. The black community has processed this information and concluded that Zimmerman is white. -

2. Obama is half white, half black. The black community has processed this information and concluded that Obama is black.

3. The Monk is half black, half white. Since, as he has identified himself in this thread to be an indisputable white-hater, must not consider himself white... therefore, he considers himself black.

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think that the person considering which race a mixed-parentage individual is, is... factoring in their own political agenda before reaching their conclusion.

Did I get it right, Monk?

Last edited by Sea Six; 04-06-2012 at 2:47pm.
Old 04-06-2012, 2:29pm   #70
04 commemorative
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post

Monk, you're way out in la la land on this argument. Throwing down the race card here makes you no better than the racists spreading disinformation in that news about this case.
yeah.....so is our first......"black" president....name calling is name calling....period.
What does him being 1/2 white have to do with anything?
Old 04-06-2012, 2:39pm   #71
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.2%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,394 Times in 1,858 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:

Here's the facts.

Call goes into 911
Dead boy

So much bullshit so little time. Like most radical blacks or 1/2 black for you there is more dumb/ wrong in your post than right. Others have attempted to tell you but your blackness will not allow you to get it straight.

Your quote:"Am I pissed off" Your dammed right I’m pissed off, getting tired of all the bad mouthing and demonstrations being done by your LEADERS sharpton Jackson naacp nbp vilifying me and other whites simply because I’m white.

"This would be such a non issue if it was black killing a black" Quote MONK
Your quote needs special handling and because I'm not afflicted with political correctness I will say it.

Your quote above is correct because of the volume that blacks kill other blacks. The biggest cause of death of young black males is other young black males. It so common that it hardly rates a big headline in the paper. HOW COME YOU BLACKS NEVER MAKE A STINK ABOUT THIS? Possibly because a LOT of your people are living under jungle rules. Only the tough survive in other words.

Here is a repost of something I wrote earlier that deals with your bullshit READ IT AND LEARN!

"Shit it’s well known that the biggest cause of death to young black males is other young black males. The hundreds they kill among themselves each year no big deal.

It normally goes like this a few of them say he was a good boy or he was turning his life around. They build a shrine at the spot he was killed. They have the funeral and a good chance a shooting will happen there too. Wait for the next young black to die (normally not a long time frame.) Repeat

I guess they get upset if they think some other race for whatever reason has killed one of theirs. They act like they were cheated of the opportunity!" Quote 6spdc6
Old 04-06-2012, 2:42pm   #72
Bucwheat
Barn Stall Owner #2558
NCM Supporter '12,'13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 0%

Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,762 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6573152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
ooops

CNN Back Peddles: George Zimmerman Said ‘Cold’ Not ‘Coon’
CNN now walks back their initial claim that George Zimmerman used the racial slur ‘coons’ while speaking to the 911 dispatcher.

We know Zimmerman had no injuries to the back of his head

ooops
ABC News exclusive: ABC News was wrong about George Zimmerman’s injuries.
a still image from the video indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.

ABC News has reversed itself. Not a correction. Not a retraction. An “exclusive.” Their big scoop is that their previous big scoop was wrong.

from ABC: "Enhanced video footage of George Zimmerman being taken into custody less than 30 minutes after he shot and killed Florida teenTrayvon Martin shows the neighborhood watch captain with an injury to the back of his head."

CNN reports this new piece of video evidence would appear to lend credence to opposing versions of what happened the night Trayvon Martin died.

Sanford police released a new, higher-resolution surveillance video of Zimmerman entering the police station the night of Martin's death on February 26. The sharper footage shows a gash on Zimmerman's head more clearly than a previously released video.

So, now even CNN, ABC, NBC are admitting:

a. the NBC 911 call was doctored.

b. that Zimmerman never said the word "coon"

c. Video and EMS/ER records verify a gask on the back of the guards head.

I guess this will shut the mouths of Jackson, Sharpton, Black Panthers, and those still stuck in a cult.

I was listening to Neil Boortz when he was explaining that Wed. It's getting where you can't believe the news media anymore.And Jackson & Sharpton will never give up race baiting. They are and will always be clowns.
Old 04-06-2012, 2:46pm   #73
04 commemorative
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucwheat View Post
I was listening to Neil Boortz when he was explaining that Wed. It's getting where you can't believe the news media anymore.And Jackson & Sharpton will never give up race baiting. They are and will always be clowns.
why......you can't be saying that......what we hear in the media is......not true !
Holy Crap......

And yes Jackson & Sharpton are bigger trouble makers than anyone.
Old 04-06-2012, 3:26pm   #74
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,963 Times in 11,823 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
yeah.....so is our first......"black" president....name calling is name calling....period.
What does him being 1/2 white have to do with anything?
It goes along with his "Whitey" comment. Something about irony......
Old 04-06-2012, 3:33pm   #75
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 23.0%

Thanked 33,861 Times in 12,340 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

Quote:
Here's the facts.

Call goes into 911
Dead boy
that list is as complete as NBC's 911 tape.

Why did you leave out specific facts - from your list?

If you're trying to Jedi-Mind-Trick people (by telling an incomplete story)... that schit stopped workling back in the 20th century. With all the outlets available now; the only person to be fooled by truncated lists... are the list maker himself.

and this one: Dispatcher says "back off and let the police handle it"

The guard did just that. Trayvon followed the security guard. That is what happened. Still refusing to believe what truly happened? Well, that's your right.

But do you seriously think you can fool the rest of us ?

Is it too difficult for you to say "the media duped me" ?
Old 04-06-2012, 5:55pm   #76
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
that list is as complete as NBC's 911 tape.

Why did you leave out specific facts - from your list?

If you're trying to Jedi-Mind-Trick people (by telling an incomplete story)... that schit stopped workling back in the 20th century. With all the outlets available now; the only person to be fooled by truncated lists... are the list maker himself.

and this one: Dispatcher says "back off and let the police handle it"

The guard did just that. Trayvon followed the security guard. That is what happened. Still refusing to believe what truly happened? Well, that's your right.

But do you seriously think you can fool the rest of us ?

Is it too difficult for you to say "the media duped me" ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sea Six For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 6:15pm   #77
themonk
Barn Stall Owner #65
Activity: 3.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5394274

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Whiteys? Are you f**king kidding me?

What would you be screaming if the WHITE Panthers offered a $10,000 reward for the capture of a black man who had not been charged with a crime "Dead or Alive"? What would you be screaming if a white Hollywood celebrity used Twitter to post the address of this black man who had not been charged with any crime? What would you be screaming if every time a white person was killed by a black person everybody from "Reverends" to the President of the United States turned it racial and used it to drive a wedge between the races?

It would also be a non-issue if it was a black killing a white.

So tell me ... why are you in here arguing this but I haven't seen you outraged by the deaths of James Cooper or James Kouzaris who were shot execution style by, Shawn Tyson, a black 17 year old?

Why haven't I seen the name Allen Goin blasted nonstop by the media? In case you missed it, he is the white kid in Kansas who got doused in gasoline and lit on fire while his black attackers yelled "You get what you deserve white boy."

Why is it that nobody seems to care that Julius Bender and Yahaziel Israel, 18 and 19 years old beat a 50 year old white man with a f**king hammer, drug him into the woods and left him for dead?

Why is it that nobody is going around yelling "Justice for John" in the case of John Sanderson, a 21 year old student shot and killed by 3 black males who have not been caught?

What is different about Trayvon Martin??

Funny that you call people "armchair know nothing know it all's" when you don't have even the slightest clue what happened and have already come to a verdict.
Why am I not arguing you wanna know why......because they caught the person responsible for their deaths and he's in jail now, that's why, is it that hard not to see. The person that killed TM is not in custody and isn't facing any charges.....what part of my statement did you not understand, I'm pissed off because of the lack of justice being served!!!!!!!

Any other questions?

You wanna mention Black Panthers, well how about the many white supremacist groups that are known to the government, they far out number the black movement, funny how those NEVER get mentioned.

Funny, you people don't have a clue as to what happened either and you all are saying good for Zimmerman, he protected himself. Were you people there, NO, only two people were, one isn't saying a word and they other is dead.

Like I thought, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

It's funny, no one has answered my question yet, why is that, because you don't know the answer, none of you do, nor will you ever because that coward Zimmerman won't answer to the public.
Old 04-06-2012, 6:27pm   #78
04 commemorative
A Real Barner

Quote:
Why am I not arguing you wanna know why......because they caught the person responsible for their deaths and he's in jail now, that's why, is it that hard not to see. The person that killed TM is not in custody and isn't facing any charges.....what part of my statement did you not understand, I'm pissed off because of the lack of justice being served!!!!!!!

Any other questions?

You wanna mention Black Panthers, well how about the many white supremacist groups that are known to the government, they far out number the black movement, funny how those NEVER get mentioned.

Funny, you people don't have a clue as to what happened either and you all are saying good for Zimmerman, he protected himself. Were you people there, NO, only two people were, one isn't saying a word and they other is dead.

Like I thought, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

It's funny, no one has answered my question yet, why is that, because you don't know the answer, none of you do, nor will you ever because that coward Zimmerman won't answer to the public.
when you know what happened then you tell all of us idiots...until then and after that....stop the name calling you're a racist...... And for some reason can get away with it,
Old 04-06-2012, 6:37pm   #79
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 21.2%

Thanked 4,386 Times in 2,404 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Quote:

Any other questions?

What part of justified self-defense don't you understand? Justice was served, a violent criminal is dead and he will never harm anyone again... But for the fact there are people like you who want to harm innocent people in his name
Old 04-06-2012, 6:39pm   #80
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13

Monk, what criteria did you use when you rejected the facts that exonerate Zimmerman, but kept the ones that lead you to believe he should have been arrested?
Closed Thread

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic