Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2011, 8:05pm   #21
Mark C5
Barn Raising I
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $167111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Do you actually think his insurance went up 30% and I'm the looser?

Yea
I have many friends who have seen their rates increase by 30 to 50 percent this year, so yes, I do believe him.
Mark C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 8:12pm   #22
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C5 View Post
I have many friends who have seen their rates increase by 30 to 50 percent this year, so yes, I do believe him.
Trust me, if my insurance ever goes up 30-50%, faster than you can login-to the Barn and complain, I'll have another provider.

You see, Options have advantages.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 8:16pm   #23
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Quote:
Trust me, if my insurance ever goes up 30-50%, faster than you can login-to the Barn and complain, I'll have another provider.

You see, Options have advantages.
And the new health care legislation seeks to remove those options.
Old 03-08-2011, 8:19pm   #24
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
And the new health care legislation seeks to remove those options.
What part of; if you have insurance, nothing will change for you; don't you understand.

Did your insurance go up 30%?
Old 03-08-2011, 8:19pm   #25
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Peter Pan is lying ... especially concerning the 3 major carriers ... he's gouging cutomers because that's what his boss told him to do .. using ObamaCare mandates as a mere pretext for gouging.

Further, the increase is 1% to 9% ... this is because of the *new liquidity* in insurance rates and premiums ... mainly as pharmacueticals ... where he got 20%-30% is because he's pocketing the rest ...
You are full of shit. As an independent broker I just offer my services and get paid a commission. For you info my commissions were cut in half by Obamacare laws, if you sold insurance you would know how it works. You got this on handed to you as you have no clue.

Under Obamacare the insurance co have to pay out 85% in claims, if not the customers get back some $$ and group is 82%. Read the law you are so informed on this law, not.

BTW did your company force you to take a 50% cut in pay? Obama forced agents to, looks like no hires in my office this year.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 8:26pm   #26
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
You are full of shit. As an independent broker I just offer my services and get paid a commission. For you info my commissions were cut in half by Obamacare laws, if you sold insurance you would know how it works. You got this on handed to you as you have no clue.

Under Obamacare the insurance co have to pay out 85% in claims, if not the customers get back some $$ and group is 82%. Read the law you are so informed on this law, not.

BTW did your company force you to take a 50% cut in pay? Obama forced agents to, looks like no hires in my office this year.
Don't worry, there's plenty of job for those who look.

Expand you horizons and broaden your earning potential.

BTW; what's wrong with paying for legitimate claims, even if it's 100%?

WTF are people paying for insurance for anyway? To make you rich and themselves poor?
Old 03-08-2011, 8:30pm   #27
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Quote:
What part of; if you have insurance, nothing will change for you; don't you understand.

Did your insurance go up 30%?
No, I am retired military and my rate is controlled by government contract.

What part of peoples rates are increasing do you not understand? So, those with insurance are in fact experiencing changes.

What part of mandatory insurance removing the option to not have insurance do you not understand?
Old 03-08-2011, 8:32pm   #28
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:

I suggest you even take the easy way about it ... cheating people by scaring them into paying for benefits they don't need to pad the profits because of the offset costs that Obamacare provides ... sad.
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 9:03pm   #29
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
No, I am retired military and my rate is controlled by government contract.

What part of peoples rates are increasing do you not understand? So, those with insurance are in fact experiencing changes.

What part of mandatory insurance removing the option to not have insurance do you not understand?
So we can put you down for no affect, thus canceling the above argument.

Next
Old 03-08-2011, 9:10pm   #30
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Don't worry, there's plenty of job for those who look.

Expand you horizons and broaden your earning potential.

BTW; what's wrong with paying for legitimate claims, even if it's 100%?

WTF are people paying for insurance for anyway? To make you rich and themselves poor?
You have no clue why individual and small group rates have soared. No more plans without limits, this is great for those that want those options, the ones that do not have no choice. Unlimited preventive and drug benefits are awesome and not free, good if you want to pay for them and not if you want choice. Takes choice away, like saying everyone can only drive a Toyota they have the govt approved vehicles
Old 03-08-2011, 9:16pm   #31
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Quote:
So we can put you down for no affect, thus canceling the above argument.

Next
Wrong again. You asserted that no one with insurance would experience any change. Just because I didn't (yet) does not mean no one has. I have already told you I know of people who have.
Old 03-08-2011, 9:20pm   #32
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
I suggest you even take the easy way about it ... cheating people by scaring them into paying for benefits they don't need to pad the profits because of the offset costs that Obamacare provides ... sad.
Again you do not know what the f$ck your are talking about. I scare no one, before my customers had options to add benefits, no Obamacare dictates that all plans have unlimited benefits, no cap on coverage, preventive care and drug coverage. In the past customers had a choice to upgrade, no Obama says the same shoe is for all.

There is no padding profits Bozo, read the bill, excess goes back to the customer, but you did not read my previous post. You do know how to read, then read the bill, it is obvious you have not and I have.
Old 03-08-2011, 9:34pm   #33
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Quote:
My rates have went up 30% as of Jan 1, 2011, as they took off the 5 Million max that I would not of hit and made it unlimited, same for drugs
So your rates may have gone up. They went up every year before that too.

I love how shit that happens every year is now suddenly a result of the health care bill that passed.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 9:36pm   #34
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Again you do not know what the f$ck your are talking about. I scare no one, before my customers had options to add benefits, no Obamacare dictates that all plans have unlimited benefits, no cap on coverage, preventive care and drug coverage. In the past customers had a choice to upgrade, no Obama says the same shoe is for all.

There is no padding profits Bozo, read the bill, excess goes back to the customer, but you did not read my previous post. You do know how to read, then read the bill, it is obvious you have not and I have.
So what you're saying is ... is that as the lowest guy on the Totem Pole of a cabal/ponzi scheme so vast that it makes Social Security look like a kiddys bank account ... I'm to believe you're an honest man and certainly the kind of greed that shows that zamboni garages bigger than most mansions built on the backs of your customers as part of Big Insurance *genetic makeup* as the *Go home and Die* American Way ... just isn't your cup of tea ... is this what you're saying ?

Let me guess, Rick Scotts' *epic medicare fraud heroism* brings a tear to your eye.
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 9:42pm   #35
ChasC5
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Wrong again. You asserted that no one with insurance would experience any change. Just because I didn't (yet) does not mean no one has. I have already told you I know of people who have.
Ok, last time, please READ post #6. As you can see, I assert that I can't ever get a reasonable answer as to who I ask that has been personally affected. From what I see, ONE person has said they have been personally affected in the 4 months this bill has been in affect.

BTW, let Peter speak for himself, so you can get some rest.

poor Peter says he is paying 30% more each month of the last 4 months this bill has been in affect.

Huuuummmm. Interesting
Old 03-08-2011, 9:51pm   #36
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
So your rates may have gone up. They went up every year before that too.

I love how shit that happens every year is now suddenly a result of the health care bill that passed.
You are right here in Texas 5 to 10%, say the larger that is three years worth of increases. Get over it having to only buy unlimited benefits cost, I like this idea if it was a choice, oh it was before in Texas.

Come to the thread with facts not statements, read the bill do the back research and you back up those unfounded blah blah blah.

Oh rates are also zooming as the largest uninsured americans segement have not purchased Obamacare, I will give you a clue, it is the invincible adults 18-30. Obamacare needs them into the pool to spread the risk around.

Young adults will pay the tax $750 a year vs the approximate $150 a month for Obamacare, in fact if the law is not repealed in 2014 I will stop my plan and when I get sick I will call the insurance carrier and they have to take me, it will be my right to do this.
Old 03-08-2011, 9:55pm   #37
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
You are right here in Texas 5 to 10%, say the larger that is three years worth of increases. Get over it having to only buy unlimited benefits cost, I like this idea if it was a choice, oh it was before in Texas.

Come to the thread with facts not statements, read the bill do the back research and you back up those unfounded blah blah blah.

Oh rates are also zooming as the largest uninsured americans segement have not purchased Obamacare, I will give you a clue, it is the invincible adults 18-30. Obamacare needs them into the pool to spread the risk around.

Young adults will pay the tax $750 a year vs the approximate $150 a month for Obamacare, in fact if the law is not repealed in 2014 I will stop my plan and when I get sick I will call the insurance carrier and they have to take me, it will be my right to do this.
will this happen to everyone or just a few?

Also, remember, this is an effort to save lives.
Old 03-08-2011, 9:57pm   #38
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
So what you're saying is ... is that as the lowest guy on the Totem Pole of a cabal/ponzi scheme so vast that it makes Social Security look like a kiddys bank account ... I'm to believe you're an honest man and certainly the kind of greed that shows that zamboni garages bigger than most mansions built on the backs of your customers as part of Big Insurance *genetic makeup* as the *Go home and Die* American Way ... just isn't your cup of tea ... is this what you're saying ?

Let me guess, Rick Scotts' *epic medicare fraud heroism* brings a tear to your eye.
You have no clue and this post is funny and no customer ever writes a check in my name.
Old 03-08-2011, 9:59pm   #39
Mark C5
Barn Raising I

Quote:
Ok, last time, please READ post #6. As you can see, I assert that I can't ever get a reasonable answer as to who I ask that has been personally affected. From what I see, ONE person has said they have been personally affected in the 4 months this bill has been in affect.

poor Peter says he is paying 30% more each month of the last 4 months this bill has been in affect.

Huuuummmm. Interesting
Unfortunately (for you) you didn't stop with post #6. In post #24 you said this:

Quote:
That is an assertion that if you have insurance, nothing will change. That is simply not an accurate or true statement. We won't even go into the coverage changes that everyone is/will be experiencing as the different sections of the law become effective.

Please show me where I have in any way attempted to speak for Peter. The only support I gave him was when you asked me if I believed him.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:04pm   #40
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:

Huuuummmm. Interesting
Again you are not informed, the insurance companies told Obama and congress that rates would really go up to cover what Obama wanted, so it happened, when? Starting 6 months after the bill was signed and upon renewals, oh I told you about renewals, new customers are paying the same huge increase as the renewals. Again you have no clue on what is going on in Obamacare

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion